SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» And the award for daftest question goes to..
Today at 10:08 am by sunderpitt

» I dare you
Today at 9:49 am by Hieronymus

» Catts
Today at 8:49 am by sunderpitt

» Quiz 106
Today at 7:56 am by Mackemneil

» League Table Week 02
Today at 5:31 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Results Week 02
Today at 5:29 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Quiz 105
Today at 5:19 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Well, well, well
Today at 12:14 am by cyprussyd

» Results of week 1 and fixtures for week 2
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 03
Yesterday at 11:10 pm by Mackemneil

Time for action

Go down

Time for action

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-14, 8:03 am

Buying and selling, particular selling in our case is never easy and Donald says we are in negotiations with lot's of players but with the days passing by we could really do with some action.

My pink seat going is fantastic but players would be better and of course we know how difficult it as been in the past to get players to this wonderful part of the world.

All that said we know we are in for a culture shock, it does not seem that long ago that transfer windows were full of gossip of well know players, I doubt we will know many of this intake, division one reality will kick in but expectations are high, hope is undiminished and the faith is kept.

All we need now is a footballer or two, or three, four, five, six....how many do we need?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for action

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-06-14, 8:19 am

My guess is the problem is offloading the wantaways for a decent price rather than us paying off the remainder of their high wage contracts. Maybe a bit like Brexit it will all be sorted out at the last minute, when the wantaways realse they have to  forgo some of their demands if they want out before the window ends.

Getting players in probably not a problem?

A good keeper a couple of strikers a midfielder and a couple of CBs and fullback.. quite a list!
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-06-14, 9:31 am

cyprussyd wrote:Buying and selling, particular selling in our case is never easy and Donald says we are in negotiations with lot's of players but with the days passing by we could really do with some action.

My pink seat going is fantastic but players would be better and of course we know how difficult it as been in the past to get players to this wonderful part of the world.

All that said we know we are in for a culture shock, it does not seem that long ago that transfer windows were full of gossip of well know players, I doubt we will know many of this intake, division one reality will kick in but expectations are high, hope is undiminished and the faith is kept.

All we need now is a footballer or two, or three, four, five, six....how many do we need?
thief Very Happy .

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum