SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» did anyone else notice
Today at 9:09 pm by gil t azell

» Sunderland v Gillingham
Today at 7:44 pm by cyprussyd

» Grass is greener
Today at 5:44 pm by Vincemac

» Predictions Week 27
Today at 2:33 pm by Mackemneil

» benrahma
Today at 1:46 pm by nessoid

» Man City close in on Sunderland whizkid Morten Spencer aged just 14
Today at 1:40 pm by Sid MCFC

» Strange how habits change
Today at 1:38 pm by Sid MCFC

» Bring back Guy Fawkes
Today at 12:14 pm by vinkel

» Sky Bet Div 1
Yesterday at 7:51 pm by cyprussyd

» What has just come into my mind
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Two more made redundant.

Go down

Two more made redundant.

Post  Billy D on 2018-06-13, 4:40 pm

Just a pity one isn't Rodney.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Billy D
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Two more made redundant.

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-06-13, 5:20 pm

Hope this does not upset Watmore and Mcnair though as they have spoken about how much help their physio was in getting them through their rehab.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9680
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: Two more made redundant.

Post  Billy D on 2018-06-13, 5:24 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Hope this does not upset Watmore and Mcnair though as they have spoken about how much help their physio was in getting them through their rehab.
Indeed.
I've resigned myself to losing McNair.
If the right offer comes in the club will sell imo.
Billy D
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Two more made redundant.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-13, 5:38 pm

Billy D wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Hope this does not upset Watmore and Mcnair though as they have spoken about how much help their physio was in getting them through their rehab.
Indeed.
I've resigned myself to losing McNair.
If the right offer comes in the club will sell imo.
Donald has said we would

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48317
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Two more made redundant.

Post  Billy D on 2018-06-13, 5:47 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Hope this does not upset Watmore and Mcnair though as they have spoken about how much help their physio was in getting them through their rehab.
Indeed.
I've resigned myself to losing McNair.
If the right offer comes in the club will sell imo.
Donald has said we would
Yeah I know this but surely the lad himself has a say.
Billy D
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Two more made redundant.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-13, 6:29 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Hope this does not upset Watmore and Mcnair though as they have spoken about how much help their physio was in getting them through their rehab.
Indeed.
I've resigned myself to losing McNair.
If the right offer comes in the club will sell imo.
Donald has said we would
Yeah I know this but surely the lad himself has a say.
Yes he has and again Donald has said he won't be sold if he wants to stay but if he hands in a transfer request he will go so it's all in McNairs hands.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48317
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Two more made redundant.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum