SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Christmas/birthday present idea
Today at 12:15 pm by canary-dave

» Twitter
Today at 12:14 pm by cyprussyd

» Transfer update from RR
Today at 11:34 am by cyprussyd

» There will be lots of disappointed fans
Today at 11:29 am by cyprussyd

» Strong Rodwell rumours
Today at 11:03 am by Billy D

» advice to anyone renewing or buying SC
Yesterday at 7:05 pm by cyprussyd

» Kone
Yesterday at 6:43 pm by cyprussyd

» Big Bad Dong.
Yesterday at 6:33 pm by Billy D

» Players coming in
Yesterday at 3:56 pm by cyprussyd

» More class and a must view from Chuck
Yesterday at 3:32 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

canary-dave

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Can we sue Manchester City?

Go down

Can we sue Manchester City?

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-03, 12:18 pm

I'm no expert on trade description laws but Manchester City sold us goods under the description, Premiership quality footballer.

I think any court in the land would find in our favour and agree that at least the product is faulty, indeed many would say well below the standard the description highlights.

We should demand..

Full recompense for fees paid plus running expenses and repair bills
Damages for the stress caused to owners and fans
That City either collect the product or pay P&P costs for us to return.

Apart from sidMCFC I'm sure everyone will agree.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Can we sue Manchester City?

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-06-03, 12:21 pm

Take the product back and get a replacement sounds better.....yeah we'll have David da Silva Laughing
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-03, 1:10 pm

oldblackcat wrote:Take the product back and get a replacement sounds better.....yeah we'll have David da Silva Laughing
You can be our trained negotiator.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-06-03, 1:39 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I'm no expert on trade description laws but Manchester City sold us goods under the description, Premiership quality footballer.

I think any court in the land would find in our favour and agree that at least the product is faulty, indeed many would say well below the standard the description highlights.

We should demand..

sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-06-03, 1:44 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I'm no expert on trade description laws but Manchester City sold us goods under the description, Premiership quality footballer.

We should demand..

NO
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-06-03, 1:44 pm

oldblackcat wrote:Take the product back and get a replacement sounds better.....yeah we'll have David da Silva Laughing
NO
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-06-03, 2:05 pm

I think the problem will be resolved by the end of June .

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lever Malone on 2018-06-03, 2:15 pm

vinkel wrote:I think the problem will be resolved by the end of June .
You are quite right but as he has a year still to run on his contract it could be June 2019!!!   Crying or Very sad Sad
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-03, 2:24 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
NO
a man of few words

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-06-03, 2:25 pm

Lever Malone wrote:
You are quite right but as he has a year still to run on his contract it could be June 2019!!!   Crying or Very sad Sad
I’m assuming he’s still made to turn up for training,  that can’t be good for the morale of the team.

Hate to say it but it might be best to just to pay the bugger off and get rid. That would stick in the craw though.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-06-03, 2:39 pm

An alternative solution would be to send Billy round to his house.  That should sort it.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-03, 2:43 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Lever Malone wrote:
I’m assuming he’s still made to turn up for training,  that can’t be good for the morale of the team.

Hate to say it but it might be best to just to pay the bugger off and get rid. That would stick in the craw though.
He trains alone and is not allowed to m ix with first team squad, the last regime did all they could to make life uncomfortable for hi but it didn't work.

We sent Billy round and he duffed him up. We then found he was at the wrong address and duffed up Jack Ridwall in Byker.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-06-03, 2:47 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Lever Malone wrote:

He trains alone and is not allowed to m ix with first team squad, the last regime did all they could to make life uncomfortable for hi but it didn't work.

We sent Billy round and he duffed him up. We then found he was at the wrong address and duffed up Jack Ridwall in Byker.
Christ I didn’t realise that.  The man has no dignity or self respect.

Rodwell not Billy.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-06-03, 11:48 pm

We could be onto something here.  A canny NE lad in Johnson and a Saintly Scouse lad turned into wasters and the one common denominator is that cesspit they entered.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-06-04, 7:35 am

Nostalgic wrote:We could be onto something here.  A canny NE lad in Johnson and a Saintly Scouse lad turned into wasters and the one common denominator is that cesspit they entered.

At the time both these players were signed by City it was the done thing to sign up any up and coming or good established players for themselves so their rivals couldn't get them and add a few british players to their squads....loads of players have gone the same way....remember Steve Sidwell??
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-06-04, 7:48 am

oldblackcat wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:We could be onto something here.  A canny NE lad in Johnson and a Saintly Scouse lad turned into wasters and the one common denominator is that cesspit they entered.

At the time both these players were signed by City it was the done thing to sign up any up and coming or good established players for themselves so their rivals couldn't get them and add a few british players to their squads....loads of players have gone the same way....remember Steve Sidwell??
And Wayne Bridge.
And Michael Johnson.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-06-04, 3:28 pm

Billy D wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:

And Wayne Bridge.
And Michael Johnson.
The Wayne Bridge situation was a bit odd, he had plenty of playing time at City but didn’t seem to live up to his potential.  I don’t think his misses being over friendly with John Terry helped.

I presume you mean Michael Johnson the Urmston lad who came through City’s academy.  His potential was amazing with comparisons being made of Colin Bell, unfortunately he had a long injury and just ballooned in weight as he liked his beer too much.  One of my lads knows his best friend and has met him a few times, he’s quoted as saying he just fell out of love with football full stop. He now owns a wine bar and estate agents and is happy again.  Sad really but at the end of the day you have to make your own destiny.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-06-04, 4:04 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Billy D wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:

And Wayne Bridge.
And Michael Johnson.
The Wayne Bridge situation was a bit odd, he had plenty of playing time at City but didn’t seem to live up to his potential.  I don’t think his misses being over friendly with John Terry helped.

I presume you mean Michael Johnson the Urmston lad who came through City’s academy.  His potential was amazing with comparisons being made of Colin Bell, unfortunately he had a long injury and just ballooned in weight as he liked his beer too much.  One of my lads knows his best friend and has met him a few times, he’s quoted as saying he just fell out of love with football full stop. He now owns a wine bar and estate agents and is happy again.  Sad really but at the end of the day you have to make your own destiny.

Sid  I understood the JT situation to be with Wayne Bridge's FORMER girlfriend, so in a way, none of his business really????

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-06-04, 4:08 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Billy D wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:

And Wayne Bridge.
And Michael Johnson.

Sid  I understood the JT situation to be with Wayne Bridge's FORMER girlfriend, so in a way, none of his business really????
No mate, she’s definitely his former girlfriend now!  But they were living together when Terry came ‘poking’ around.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-06-04, 4:27 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Billy D wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:

And Wayne Bridge.
And Michael Johnson.

No mate, she’s definitely his former girlfriend now!  But they were living together when Terry came ‘poking’ around.

How unusual for the press to get the details wrong  Razz

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum