SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» FA Cup 1st round draw Monday.
Today at 8:51 pm by barrowmackem

»  Shrewsbury Town v Sunderland AFC
Today at 6:40 pm by Vincemac

» It's been a rollercoaster journey..
Today at 1:56 pm by Vincemac

» rape and death threats
Today at 11:53 am by cyprussyd

» Saturday is back
Today at 10:12 am by Hieronymus

» Predictions Week 12
Today at 8:24 am by oldblackcat

» Results Week 9
Yesterday at 9:20 pm by Mackemneil

» Predictions Mid week 12
Yesterday at 9:18 pm by Mackemneil

» League Table Week 11
Yesterday at 6:24 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» BBC are Tory donors
Yesterday at 5:30 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Upper tier closed.

Go down

Upper tier closed.

Post  Billy D on 2018-06-02, 2:22 pm

Where're they putting away fans next season?
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Upper tier closed.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-02, 2:34 pm

Billy D wrote:Where're they putting away fans next season?
Premier concourse like last year

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47154
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upper tier closed.

Post  Billy D on 2018-06-02, 2:42 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:Where're they putting away fans next season?
Premier concourse like last year
Thought all upper tier was shut?
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Upper tier closed.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-02, 2:50 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:Where're they putting away fans next season?
Premier concourse like last year
Thought all upper tier was shut?
It is apart from press, top right, directors, centre, away fans above north stand. they will be all alone up there.

I think it was all a ploy to evict you know who  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47154
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upper tier closed.

Post  Billy D on 2018-06-02, 2:56 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:Where're they putting away fans next season?
Premier concourse like last year
Thought all upper tier was shut?
It is apart from press, top right, directors, centre, away fans above north stand. they will be all alone up there.

I think it was all a ploy to evict you know who  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Aye, Jerry & Nick.  Smile
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Upper tier closed.

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-06-02, 3:37 pm

Shame they couldn't accommodate them at a lower level, say one corner, because looking at that league make-up and the distances of travel for away fans I can't see many away fans coming to the SOL and it could have helped to fill some of the pitch-side seats!!
avatar
Mackemneil
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 2231
Join date : 2012-08-10
Age : 63
Location : Holme on Spalding Moor, York

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Upper tier closed.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-02, 3:44 pm

Mackemneil wrote:Shame they couldn't accommodate them at a lower level, say one corner, because looking at that league make-up and the distances of travel for away fans I can't see many away fans coming to the SOL and it could have helped to fill some of the pitch-side seats!!
That would seem obvious and who knows, the new people might act on it.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47154
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upper tier closed.

Post  gil t azell on 2018-06-02, 4:14 pm

Mackemneil wrote:Shame they couldn't accommodate them at a lower level, say one corner, because looking at that league make-up and the distances of travel for away fans I can't see many away fans coming to the SOL and it could have helped to fill some of the pitch-side seats!!

Stop being sensible.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5373
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Upper tier closed.

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2018-06-02, 5:42 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:Where're they putting away fans next season?
Premier concourse like last year
Thought all upper tier was shut?
It is apart from press, top right, directors, centre, away fans above north stand. they will be all alone up there.

I think it was all a ploy to evict you know who  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Aye, Jerry & Nick.  Smile
Oy you  Evil or Very Mad
Anyway, means we're in the East Stand now close to Syd
Bet he's looking forward to that  Shocked
avatar
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Posts : 4748
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 52
Location : Roker

Back to top Go down

Re: Upper tier closed.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-02, 6:14 pm

Jerry the Jinx wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:Where're they putting away fans next season?
Premier concourse like last year
Thought all upper tier was shut?
It is apart from press, top right, directors, centre, away fans above north stand. they will be all alone up there.

I think it was all a ploy to evict you know who  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Aye, Jerry & Nick.  Smile
Oy you  Evil or Very Mad
Anyway, means we're in the East Stand now close to Syd
Bet he's looking forward to that  Shocked
run run sorry

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47154
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upper tier closed.

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2018-06-02, 6:54 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Jerry the Jinx wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:Where're they putting away fans next season?
Premier concourse like last year
Thought all upper tier was shut?
It is apart from press, top right, directors, centre, away fans above north stand. they will be all alone up there.

I think it was all a ploy to evict you know who  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Aye, Jerry & Nick.  Smile
Oy you  Evil or Very Mad
Anyway, means we're in the East Stand now close to Syd
Bet he's looking forward to that  Shocked
run run sorry
Flowers won't cut it bad boy
jinx
avatar
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Posts : 4748
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 52
Location : Roker

Back to top Go down

Re: Upper tier closed.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-02, 7:05 pm

Jerry the Jinx wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Jerry the Jinx wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:Where're they putting away fans next season?
Premier concourse like last year
Thought all upper tier was shut?
It is apart from press, top right, directors, centre, away fans above north stand. they will be all alone up there.

I think it was all a ploy to evict you know who  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Aye, Jerry & Nick.  Smile
Oy you  Evil or Very Mad
Anyway, means we're in the East Stand now close to Syd
Bet he's looking forward to that  Shocked
run run sorry
Flowers won't cut it bad boy
jinx
crawl crawl crawl moon moon moon moon piss piss moon moon moon crawl crawl crawl

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47154
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upper tier closed.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum