SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Christmas/birthday present idea
Today at 12:15 pm by canary-dave

» Twitter
Today at 12:14 pm by cyprussyd

» Transfer update from RR
Today at 11:34 am by cyprussyd

» There will be lots of disappointed fans
Today at 11:29 am by cyprussyd

» Strong Rodwell rumours
Today at 11:03 am by Billy D

» advice to anyone renewing or buying SC
Yesterday at 7:05 pm by cyprussyd

» Kone
Yesterday at 6:43 pm by cyprussyd

» Big Bad Dong.
Yesterday at 6:33 pm by Billy D

» Players coming in
Yesterday at 3:56 pm by cyprussyd

» More class and a must view from Chuck
Yesterday at 3:32 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

SAFA Mackem

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Coxhoe branch on the road to meet SidMCFC

Go down

Coxhoe branch on the road to meet SidMCFC

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-31, 3:20 am


________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45505
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coxhoe branch on the road to meet SidMCFC

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-05-31, 3:12 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Haha. I enjoyed that, thanks Syd.

Clearly a good bunch but it’s a pity the video didn’t continue as you might have caught me staggering by trying to hide my hip flask down my keks. 

I don’t know the Blue Bells pub though, I’m assuming it’s futher out of town.

I was planning to come up for your last home match against us but the buggers moved to the Sunday and my mate couldn’t make it as he was working on the Monday.

Hopefully we’ll be meeting up in a couple of seasons, or god forbid one season if it all goes tits up for us!  As some of you know it’s happened to us before now.affraid

It’s exciting times for Sunderland fans and I’m very happy for you.like
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 270
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Coxhoe branch on the road to meet SidMCFC

Post  canary-dave on 2018-05-31, 3:21 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Haha. I enjoyed that, thanks Syd.

Clearly a good bunch but it’s a pity the video didn’t continue as you might have caught me staggering by trying to hide my hip flask down my keks. 

I don’t know the Blue Bells pub though, I’m assuming it’s futher out of town.

I was planning to come up for your last home match against us but the buggers moved to the Sunday and my mate couldn’t make it as he was working on the Monday.

Hopefully we’ll be meeting up in a couple of seasons, or god forbid one season if it all goes tits up for us!  As some of you know it’s happened to us before now.affraid

It’s exciting times for Sunderland fans and I’m very happy for you.like

Sid  who is Pep going to drop to fit in Mahrez and Jorginho?

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13929
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Coxhoe branch on the road to meet SidMCFC

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-05-31, 3:41 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Haha. I enjoyed that, thanks Syd.

Clearly a good bunch but it’s a pity the video didn’t continue as you might have caught me staggering by trying to hide my hip flask down my keks. 

I don’t know the Blue Bells pub though, I’m assuming it’s futher out of town.

I was planning to come up for your last home match against us but the buggers moved to the Sunday and my mate couldn’t make it as he was working on the Monday.

Hopefully we’ll be meeting up in a couple of seasons, or god forbid one season if it all goes tits up for us!  As some of you know it’s happened to us before now.affraid

It’s exciting times for Sunderland fans and I’m very happy for you.like

Sid  who is Pep going to drop to fit in Mahrez and Jorginho?
Dave!!!  You need to keep up with the lingo mate,  it’s not called ‘drop’ anymore it’s called ‘resting’

Seriously though, Jorginho is to replace Yaya and a back up for Fernandinho and I haven’t a clue about Mahrez Razz
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 270
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Coxhoe branch on the road to meet SidMCFC

Post  canary-dave on 2018-05-31, 3:51 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Haha. I enjoyed that, thanks Syd.

Clearly a good bunch but it’s a pity the video didn’t continue as you might have caught me staggering by trying to hide my hip flask down my keks. 

I don’t know the Blue Bells pub though, I’m assuming it’s futher out of town.

I was planning to come up for your last home match against us but the buggers moved to the Sunday and my mate couldn’t make it as he was working on the Monday.

Hopefully we’ll be meeting up in a couple of seasons, or god forbid one season if it all goes tits up for us!  As some of you know it’s happened to us before now.affraid

It’s exciting times for Sunderland fans and I’m very happy for you.like

Sid  who is Pep going to drop to fit in Mahrez and Jorginho?
Dave!!!  You need to keep up with the lingo mate,  it’s not called ‘drop’ anymore it’s called ‘resting’

Seriously though, Jorginho is to replace Yaya and a back up for Fernandinho and I haven’t a clue about Mahrez Razz

like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 13929
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Coxhoe branch on the road to meet SidMCFC

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum