SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» A fine line
Yesterday at 11:03 pm by MrRAWhite

» Predictions Week 9
Yesterday at 10:39 pm by Silvers

» N'Dong
Yesterday at 7:33 pm by Nostalgic

» Our next two games Coventry Away
Yesterday at 2:41 pm by cyprussyd

» Watmore
Yesterday at 2:32 pm by sunderpitt

» Our new music
Yesterday at 1:17 pm by vinkel

» Tomorrow Night - New Quiz Night at The Peacock (Every Tuesday)
Yesterday at 11:21 am by DanielFullard

» Sunderland AFC v Rochdale
Yesterday at 9:43 am by Vincemac

» Quiz 111
Yesterday at 5:03 am by Nostalgic

» Quiz 112
2018-09-23, 10:58 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Britain's got talent

Go down

Britain's got talent

Post  vinkel on 2018-05-28, 8:54 pm

The baldy guy with the big beard, head in water saying if he doesn't escape in 1 min 45 seconds it becomes dangerous. It is proved divers can hold their breath for 5 mins. Nuf said.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2440
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Britain's got talent

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-28, 8:58 pm

vinkel wrote:The baldy guy with the big beard, head in water saying if he doesn't escape in 1 min 45 seconds it becomes dangerous. It is proved divers can hold their breath for 5 mins. Nuf said.
What you talkin bout ? Willis?
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Britain's got talent

Post  vinkel on 2018-05-28, 9:00 pm

And those women dressed in uniform singing war time songs, nostalgic yes, entertaining not really.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2440
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Britain's got talent

Post  vinkel on 2018-05-28, 9:01 pm

Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:The baldy guy with the big beard, head in water saying if he doesn't escape in 1 min 45 seconds it becomes dangerous. It is proved divers can hold their breath for 5 mins. Nuf said.
What you talkin bout ? Willis?
If you had been watching you would know.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2440
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Britain's got talent

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-28, 9:04 pm

vinkel wrote:
Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:The baldy guy with the big beard, head in water saying if he doesn't escape in 1 min 45 seconds it becomes dangerous. It is proved divers can hold their breath for 5 mins. Nuf said.
What you talkin bout ? Willis?
If you had been watching you would know.
I'd rather go for an operation to remove my testicles tbh.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Britain's got talent

Post  vinkel on 2018-05-28, 9:12 pm

Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:
Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:The baldy guy with the big beard, head in water saying if he doesn't escape in 1 min 45 seconds it becomes dangerous. It is proved divers can hold their breath for 5 mins. Nuf said.
What you talkin bout ? Willis?
If you had been watching you would know.
I'd rather go for an operation to remove my testicles tbh.
Ok, prove it Very Happy .

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2440
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Britain's got talent

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-28, 9:20 pm

vinkel wrote:
Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:
Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:The baldy guy with the big beard, head in water saying if he doesn't escape in 1 min 45 seconds it becomes dangerous. It is proved divers can hold their breath for 5 mins. Nuf said.
What you talkin bout ? Willis?
If you had been watching you would know.
I'd rather go for an operation to remove my testicles tbh.
Ok, prove it Very Happy .
Don't watch much telly & I especially hate the reality shows & the f*cking soaps.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Britain's got talent

Post  vinkel on 2018-05-28, 9:30 pm

Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:
Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:
Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:The baldy guy with the big beard, head in water saying if he doesn't escape in 1 min 45 seconds it becomes dangerous. It is proved divers can hold their breath for 5 mins. Nuf said.
What you talkin bout ? Willis?
If you had been watching you would know.
I'd rather go for an operation to remove my testicles tbh.
Ok, prove it Very Happy .
Don't watch much telly & I especially hate the reality shows & the f*cking soaps.
Chicken, not got the balls for it , eh.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2440
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Britain's got talent

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-05-29, 1:22 am

vinkel wrote:
Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:
Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:
Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:The baldy guy with the big beard, head in water saying if he doesn't escape in 1 min 45 seconds it becomes dangerous. It is proved divers can hold their breath for 5 mins. Nuf said.
What you talkin bout ? Willis?
If you had been watching you would know.
I'd rather go for an operation to remove my testicles tbh.
Ok, prove it Very Happy .
Don't watch much telly & I especially hate the reality shows & the f*cking soaps.
Chicken, not got the balls for it , eh.
Not after the last threat it so seems  Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9985
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Britain's got talent

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum