SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Catts
Today at 10:33 pm by Kipper

» WHY
Today at 9:20 pm by cyprussyd

» The day Benno met Dave
Today at 3:51 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Midweek 03
Today at 2:39 pm by Mackemneil

» Predictions Week 03
Today at 2:24 pm by canary-dave

» Lee Camp
Today at 8:58 am by cyprussyd

» Striker search.
Today at 8:08 am by sunderpitt

» Sunderland v Sheffield Wed - Carabao Cup
Yesterday at 11:16 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Ben Stokes
Yesterday at 11:08 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Quiz 106
Yesterday at 10:10 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

advice to anyone renewing or buying SC

Go down

advice to anyone renewing or buying SC

Post  vinkel on 2018-05-24, 4:24 pm

I yesterday checked online to see if the seat i wanted was still available,only to find the price reduction had been withdrawn.I emailed the ticket office to ask why, and was told it was originally only for a limited period. but they have put it back on for a short period. Not wanting to miss out i have just now got my seat i am in L21 ROW 15 SEAT No 327. If anyone is thinking of renewing or buying i advise they do so quickly before the reduction is withdrawn finally.

National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Re: advice to anyone renewing or buying SC

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-25, 4:40 pm

New Sunderland chairman Stewart Donald has announced that fans have more time to get season cards at reduced prices. Donald, who formally took over the club at the beginning of this week, has today laid down a challenge to supporters. Over 16,000 season cards have already been sold, with the chairman calling on supporters to beat last season’s total of 20,000. He has now extended the deadline to purchase reduced price season cards until 5pm on Friday, June 22. Under eights can get a free season card when bought with an under-22, adult or over 65 season card in the Stadium of Light's Family Zone. Other prices have been reduced by up to 40% for the limited period. The special prices are also guaranteed for three seasons for any supporter who buys before the deadline. After June 22, prices are set to rise. This coming season will be Sunderland's first in the third tier for 30 years and only the second time in the club's 139-year history. Donald said: “The reception I’ve received from the Sunderland fans has been absolutely incredible and we want to give something back to them in recognition of this, so we’re extending the early purchase price period for a couple of weeks. “We are excited by the challenge of turning this football club around. "We know we can’t do it on our own, but as one we can become unstoppable and take Sunderland back where to where it should be.” He added: “The last few years have been tough for fans – that’s an understatement – but together we can make the Stadium of Light a fortress once more, so I would urge supporters to join me next season. “A new era starts now, and there’s no time to waste.”

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-05-25, 5:03 pm

cyprussyd wrote:New Sunderland chairman Stewart Donald has announced that fans have more time to get season cards at reduced prices. Donald, who formally took over the club at the beginning of this week, has today laid down a challenge to supporters. Over 16,000 season cards have already been sold, with the chairman calling on supporters to beat last season’s total of 20,000. He has now extended the deadline to purchase reduced price season cards until 5pm on Friday, June 22. Under eights can get a free season card when bought with an under-22, adult or over 65 season card in the Stadium of Light's Family Zone. Other prices have been reduced by up to 40% for the limited period. The special prices are also guaranteed for three seasons for any supporter who buys before the deadline. After June 22, prices are set to rise. This coming season will be Sunderland's first in the third tier for 30 years and only the second time in the club's 139-year history. Donald said: “The reception I’ve received from the Sunderland fans has been absolutely incredible and we want to give something back to them in recognition of this, so we’re extending the early purchase price period for a couple of weeks. “We are excited by the challenge of turning this football club around. "We know we can’t do it on our own, but as one we can become unstoppable and take Sunderland back where to where it should be.” He added: “The last few years have been tough for fans – that’s an understatement – but together we can make the Stadium of Light a fortress once more, so I would urge supporters to join me next season. “A new era starts now, and there’s no time to waste.”

I applaud the extension for sc sales, but he omitted to say the reduction had been withdrawn until i emailed the ticket office asking why the offer had been withdrawn. It was then suddenly reinstated. Is that fan power.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-25, 5:44 pm

vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:New Sunderland chairman Stewart Donald has announced that fans have more time to get season cards at reduced prices. Donald, who formally took over the club at the beginning of this week, has today laid down a challenge to supporters. Over 16,000 season cards have already been sold, with the chairman calling on supporters to beat last season’s total of 20,000. He has now extended the deadline to purchase reduced price season cards until 5pm on Friday, June 22. Under eights can get a free season card when bought with an under-22, adult or over 65 season card in the Stadium of Light's Family Zone. Other prices have been reduced by up to 40% for the limited period. The special prices are also guaranteed for three seasons for any supporter who buys before the deadline. After June 22, prices are set to rise. This coming season will be Sunderland's first in the third tier for 30 years and only the second time in the club's 139-year history. Donald said: “The reception I’ve received from the Sunderland fans has been absolutely incredible and we want to give something back to them in recognition of this, so we’re extending the early purchase price period for a couple of weeks. “We are excited by the challenge of turning this football club around. "We know we can’t do it on our own, but as one we can become unstoppable and take Sunderland back where to where it should be.” He added: “The last few years have been tough for fans – that’s an understatement – but together we can make the Stadium of Light a fortress once more, so I would urge supporters to join me next season. “A new era starts now, and there’s no time to waste.”

I applaud the extension for sc sales, but he omitted to say the reduction had been withdrawn until i emailed the ticket office asking why the offer had been withdrawn. It was then suddenly reinstated. Is that fan power.
No just coincidence  Laughing Laughing

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-26, 1:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-26, 4:17 pm

An owner who speaks to fans, taken from Steward Donald's twitter account .....Thank u to all the @SunderlandAFC fans for an absolutely fantastic response to the season cards. Your support is greatly appreciated & not taken 4 granted.We are all working hard to repay your faith & will keep you all updated on season tickets plus other developments next week

After Mr. Stewart Donald set a target of reaching 20,000 season tickets before June 22, @Sunderland AFC have confirmed over 200 have already been purchased this morning alone.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-26, 7:24 pm

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-26, 7:44 pm

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I've a feeling of deja vu.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-28, 3:04 pm

Bank holiday Monday at the ticket office

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-05-28, 9:27 pm

If we could sell 25,000 plus season cards, it would be a fantastic statement to show potential investors that we are worth backing..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-28, 9:31 pm

I can't go anymore due to various reasons but I bet we still sell out most away games.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-04, 5:46 pm

Official season ticket count

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-06-04, 7:31 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Official season ticket count
Not bad but a bit short of Donny's bullseye.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-06-04, 7:43 pm

Billy D wrote:
Still think we will hit the 20k mark comfortably. People on hols, people waiting to see what investment there is and the BIG ONE will Rodders go? I can see us busting Donny's target if they get rid of him.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-06-04, 7:47 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Still think we will hit the 20k mark comfortably. People on hols, people waiting to see what investment there is and the BIG ONE will Rodders go? I can see us busting Donny's target if they get rid of him.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-07, 5:37 pm

Sunderland club official has announced that we've reached over 19,000 season card purchases for the 18/19 season, so far!
Remember. Friday 8th June is the last day for the 3 stage direct debit scheme. You've until 4pm tomorrow.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-20, 5:31 pm

We're now up to 20,763 in our season cards total - that's more than the number we had sold at the start of last season[img(33.949999999999996px,34px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-06-22, 7:05 pm

Season Card sales over 21,000!

Renewal Price deadline has now been extended to Friday 20th July. Ticket Office will be back open at 10am for any fans that wish to purchase.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum