SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Jon McLaughlin
Today at 11:58 am by sunderpitt

» Report: Sunderland make Jermain Defoe enquiry
Today at 11:53 am by Silvers

» Speculation and anticipation..
Today at 11:41 am by Silvers

» Weekend Weather.
Today at 11:18 am by Argus

» Happy Christmas
Today at 11:09 am by oldblackcat

»  Portsmouth v Sunderland
Today at 11:02 am by Hieronymus

» Boxing day in the box
Today at 10:53 am by Vincemac

» Sunderland Til I Die
Today at 10:49 am by oldblackcat

» Its hard to blame the child
Today at 9:51 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
Today at 9:35 am by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Rodders

Go down

Rodders

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-22, 5:19 pm

It will be interesting to see how the new owners deal with the Rodwell situation.

Before anyone suggests we just chase him of course we know its not that easy but I just dont see them shelling out the reported 40K a week for him to do nothing.

Maybe he will lower his sights and drop from being an England CB to a division 1 CB.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47594
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rodders

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-22, 5:24 pm

cyprussyd wrote:It will be interesting to see how the new owners deal with the Rodwell situation.

Before anyone suggests we just chase him of course we know its not that easy but I just dont see them shelling out the reported 40K a week for him to do nothing.

Maybe he will lower his sights and drop from being an England CB to a division 1 CB.
Just have the c**t shot & chuck him in the Wear.
Who's gonna miss him? I doubt anyone will even notice.
I could organise that for a couple of grand.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Rodders

Post  gil t azell on 2018-05-22, 6:55 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:It will be interesting to see how the new owners deal with the Rodwell situation.

Before anyone suggests we just chase him of course we know its not that easy but I just dont see them shelling out the reported 40K a week for him to do nothing.

Maybe he will lower his sights and drop from being an England CB to a division 1 CB.
Just have the c**t shot & chuck him in the Wear.
Who's gonna miss him? I doubt anyone will even notice.
I could organise that for a couple of grand.

I'll chip in with a few bob.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Rodders

Post  Rovertsafc on 2018-05-22, 7:00 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:It will be interesting to see how the new owners deal with the Rodwell situation.

Before anyone suggests we just chase him of course we know its not that easy but I just dont see them shelling out the reported 40K a week for him to do nothing.

Maybe he will lower his sights and drop from being an England CB to a division 1 CB.
Just have the c**t shot & chuck him in the Wear.
Who's gonna miss him? I doubt anyone will even notice.
I could organise that for a couple of grand.

I'll chip in with a few bob.
If Rodwell had any self respect he would ask to be released from his contract and find a new club himself.
He has already made over a million per season since his arrival so he is not short of a few bob.
avatar
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 984
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 57
Location : Bishop Aukland

Back to top Go down

Re: Rodders

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-05-22, 7:24 pm

Chewing the fat with a couple of friends today the phrase

  "Neither use nor ornament " came up.. my Mum used to call me that when I wound her up

I phrase that I think fits Roswrll to a T.
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7496
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Rodders

Post  gil t azell on 2018-05-22, 7:41 pm

Rovertsafc wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:It will be interesting to see how the new owners deal with the Rodwell situation.

Before anyone suggests we just chase him of course we know its not that easy but I just dont see them shelling out the reported 40K a week for him to do nothing.

Maybe he will lower his sights and drop from being an England CB to a division 1 CB.
Just have the c**t shot & chuck him in the Wear.
Who's gonna miss him? I doubt anyone will even notice.
I could organise that for a couple of grand.

I'll chip in with a few bob.
If Rodwell had any self respect he would ask to be released from his contract and find a new club himself.
He has already made over a million per season since his arrival so he is not short of a few bob.
And that is where the problem lies. He hasnt got any.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Rodders

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-05-22, 7:50 pm

The trouble is that lack of self respect and respect for the club, is hardly likely to endear him to any future employer, is it?

They need to get him off the premises , he is a rotten apple. To do that will require hard-nosed negotiation and compromise to reach a financial solution to the benefit of our club as we move forward.

Sooner the better!
avatar
Mackemneil
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 2256
Join date : 2012-08-10
Age : 63
Location : Holme on Spalding Moor, York

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Rodders

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-22, 8:02 pm

Mackemneil wrote:The trouble is that lack of self respect and respect for the club, is hardly likely to endear him to any future employer, is it?

They need to get him off the premises , he is a rotten apple. To do that will require hard-nosed negotiation and compromise to reach a financial solution to the benefit of our club as we move forward.

Sooner the better!
My solution is far easier.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Rodders

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum