SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Montenegro
Today at 10:03 am by Sid MCFC

» The second word is off
Yesterday at 9:07 pm by gil t azell

» Another great from the past has died
Yesterday at 9:00 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Checkatrade Trophy 2019
Yesterday at 7:17 pm by gil t azell

» Match Day Thread
Yesterday at 6:50 pm by Madpig

» Port Vale!
Yesterday at 4:12 am by canary-dave

» Milwaukee Mackems
2019-03-23, 7:24 pm by Hieronymus

» Tickets
2019-03-23, 3:27 pm by Kipper

» Something is dodgy
2019-03-23, 12:50 pm by cyprussyd

» A new wee Mackem arrives
2019-03-23, 12:48 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

All set for

Go down

All set for

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-05-19, 8:39 am

the evening and the Royal wedding.  Vol au vents, sausage rolls, corned beef pie, cheese and onion flan (refuse to call it quiche) set out for a family street party in our house with kids and partners. 

Because of time difference we start at at 9pm here until finish.  So civilised and patriotic even though ther grandkids don't have a clue about the history and pageantry involved.

Rule Britannia until 1am tomorrow morning.
avatar
Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4173
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 81
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-19, 8:49 am

Many scoff Noz and I am not a royalist or anti royal but prefer to have a monarchy than a republic.
I will be watching the wedding then cup final and in a world of depression, conflict and death its good to have a bit of feel good factor.

Enjoy your day/evening/night

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48673
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-19, 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48673
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  Guest on 2018-05-19, 9:32 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Although not my usual housewife, older woman type she's definitely shaggable.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  canary-dave on 2018-05-19, 9:33 am

cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm not moaning or concerned about the money  I honestly hope that they have a fabulous day and a long and happy marriage, I just have no interest in watching it.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14473
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-05-19, 9:40 am

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm not moaning or concerned about the money  I honestly hope that they have a fabulous day and a long and happy marriage, I just have no interest in watching it.

Lock ya door mate the PC Brigade will be havin'ya a lynching southern style  Suspect

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10259
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-05-19, 9:57 am

I like the whole concept of the royal family although there are some that really get up my nose.  It wouldn’t be advisable for me to meet the likes of Andrew as I don’t think we’d get on very well and that’s putting it mildly.

Personally I think it has to be one of the worst ‘jobs’ in the world.  No one could offer me enough money to put up with the scrutiny they are under from even before they are born till the day they die.  Being anonymous is something to treasure.
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 517
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  Guest on 2018-05-19, 10:27 am

Sid MCFC wrote:I like the whole concept of the royal family although there are some that really get up my nose.  It wouldn’t be advisable for me to meet the likes of Andrew as I don’t think we’d get on very well and that’s putting it mildly.

Personally I think it has to be one of the worst ‘jobs’ in the world.  No one could offer me enough money to put up with the scrutiny they are under from even before they are born till the day they die.  Being anonymous is something to treasure.
I think Edward is the worst.
Prancing about in his f*cking tights the shit stabbing puffta.
I'm sure the coal man sired his kids.
Waste of f*cking space - does f*ck all worthwhile.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  Kipper on 2018-05-19, 1:01 pm

Billy D wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:I like the whole concept of the royal family although there are some that really get up my nose.  It wouldn’t be advisable for me to meet the likes of Andrew as I don’t think we’d get on very well and that’s putting it mildly.

Personally I think it has to be one of the worst ‘jobs’ in the world.  No one could offer me enough money to put up with the scrutiny they are under from even before they are born till the day they die.  Being anonymous is something to treasure.
I think Edward is the worst.
Prancing about in his f*cking tights the shit stabbing puffta.
I'm sure the coal man sired his kids.
Waste of f*cking space - does f*ck all worthwhile.
He may well be a complete waste of space but no need to get homophobic about it
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1268
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-19, 1:26 pm

Kipper wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:I like the whole concept of the royal family although there are some that really get up my nose.  It wouldn’t be advisable for me to meet the likes of Andrew as I don’t think we’d get on very well and that’s putting it mildly.

Personally I think it has to be one of the worst ‘jobs’ in the world.  No one could offer me enough money to put up with the scrutiny they are under from even before they are born till the day they die.  Being anonymous is something to treasure.
I think Edward is the worst.
Prancing about in his f*cking tights the shit stabbing puffta.
I'm sure the coal man sired his kids.
Waste of f*cking space - does f*ck all worthwhile.
He may well be a complete waste of space but no need to get homophobic about it
like

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48673
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  Guest on 2018-05-19, 1:48 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:I like the whole concept of the royal family although there are some that really get up my nose.  It wouldn’t be advisable for me to meet the likes of Andrew as I don’t think we’d get on very well and that’s putting it mildly.

Personally I think it has to be one of the worst ‘jobs’ in the world.  No one could offer me enough money to put up with the scrutiny they are under from even before they are born till the day they die.  Being anonymous is something to treasure.
I think Edward is the worst.
Prancing about in his f*cking tights the shit stabbing puffta.
I'm sure the coal man sired his kids.
Waste of f*cking space - does f*ck all worthwhile.
He may well be a complete waste of space but no need to get homophobic about it
like
like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-19, 3:52 pm


________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48673
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-05-19, 4:58 pm

Nostalgic wrote:the evening and the Royal wedding.  Vol au vents, sausage rolls, corned beef pie, cheese and onion flan (refuse to call it quiche) set out for a family street party in our house with kids and partners. 

Because of time difference we start at at 9pm here until finish.  So civilised and patriotic even though ther grandkids don't have a clue about the history and pageantry involved.

Rule Britannia until 1am tomorrow morning.

What wedding? My niece is not getting married until September
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7775
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-05-19, 9:34 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
I am no royalist but thought the wedding was wonderful. Two people so obviously in love and having the wedding they wanted (almost!) with the best wedding address I, and I am sure ANY of the guests that attended, had ever heard, and a fabulous rendition of Stand By Me to boot. Not a fan of the nedia overkill but I have no issues with showing some happiness in the world in these dark days.
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9774
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  Guest on 2018-05-20, 9:23 am

I see Harry has his wings on his tunic.
Must have done the parachute course.
Scruffy bugger could have had a shave like.
Even I had a shave for my wedding.
I also sported a black eye & a split lip.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-05-20, 9:50 am

Yesterday was a good day.. Golf in the sunshine, and I have been able to say that very often lately.. I recorded the two Rugby Union semi-finals Wasps and the Falcons got walloped. And watched Maureen and Manure lose.

Not a bad day and I read I was 8/10 For a game of football I played.

As for Harry.. God bless him for his work with retired Vets and he seems to have conned a great lass to marry him..her family seems normal compared to his!
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7775
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  Guest on 2018-05-20, 9:59 am

sunderpitt wrote:Yesterday was a good day.. Golf in the sunshine, and I have been able to say that very often lately.. I recorded the two Rugby Union semi-finals Wasps and the Falcons got walloped. And watched Maureen and Manure lose.

Not a bad day and I read I was 8/10 For a game of football I played.

As for Harry.. God bless him for his work with retired Vets and he seems to have conned a great lass to marry him..her family seems normal compared to his!
The royals are a bunch of weirdos.
I quite like William & Harry but honestly - full brothers?
William has gone bald early on like his dad & looks like his mother.
But Harry? Wheres all that ginger hair come from?
Lets face facts, Diana wasn't the most faithful of wives, Harry could be the milkmans.
Still, he seems a canny lad & I wish them well.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  gil t azell on 2018-05-20, 10:12 am

Billy D wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:Yesterday was a good day.. Golf in the sunshine, and I have been able to say that very often lately.. I recorded the two Rugby Union semi-finals Wasps and the Falcons got walloped. And watched Maureen and Manure lose.

Not a bad day and I read I was 8/10 For a game of football I played.

As for Harry.. God bless him for his work with retired Vets and he seems to have conned a great lass to marry him..her family seems normal compared to his!
The royals are a bunch of weirdos.
I quite like William & Harry but honestly - full brothers?
William has gone bald early on like his dad & looks like his mother.
But Harry? Wheres all that ginger hair come from?
Lets face facts, Diana wasn't the most faithful of wives, Harry could be the milkmans.
Still, he seems a canny lad & I wish them well.
Check out James Hewitt. Ever so slightly similar. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5786
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  Guest on 2018-05-20, 10:15 am

gil t azell wrote:
Billy D wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:Yesterday was a good day.. Golf in the sunshine, and I have been able to say that very often lately.. I recorded the two Rugby Union semi-finals Wasps and the Falcons got walloped. And watched Maureen and Manure lose.

Not a bad day and I read I was 8/10 For a game of football I played.

As for Harry.. God bless him for his work with retired Vets and he seems to have conned a great lass to marry him..her family seems normal compared to his!
The royals are a bunch of weirdos.
I quite like William & Harry but honestly - full brothers?
William has gone bald early on like his dad & looks like his mother.
But Harry? Wheres all that ginger hair come from?
Lets face facts, Diana wasn't the most faithful of wives, Harry could be the milkmans.
Still, he seems a canny lad & I wish them well.
Check out James Hewitt. Ever so slightly similar. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Indeed.
Was he a milkman?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-05-20, 10:30 am

Billy D wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:Yesterday was a good day.. Golf in the sunshine, and I have been able to say that very often lately.. I recorded the two Rugby Union semi-finals Wasps and the Falcons got walloped. And watched Maureen and Manure lose.

Not a bad day and I read I was 8/10 For a game of football I played.

As for Harry.. God bless him for his work with retired Vets and he seems to have conned a great lass to marry him..her family seems normal compared to his!
The royals are a bunch of weirdos.
I quite like William & Harry but honestly - full brothers?
William has gone bald early on like his dad & looks like his mother.
But Harry? Wheres all that ginger hair come from?
Lets face facts, Diana wasn't the most faithful of wives, Harry could be the milkmans.
Still, he seems a canny lad & I wish them well.

Yep you make a good point, although I think I read the baldness gene is passed on from the mother  Cool
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7775
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: All set for

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum