SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Quiz 95
Today at 3:55 pm by cyprussyd

» Next target
Today at 3:51 pm by cyprussyd

» Well I wonder how long...........
Today at 3:08 pm by Billy D

» North East musicians
Today at 1:40 pm by Billy D

» Picture Quiz 5
Today at 12:08 pm by oldblackcat

» What odds could you have got
Today at 12:03 pm by Sid MCFC

» All set for
Today at 10:30 am by sunderpitt

» Quiz 94
Today at 10:19 am by oldblackcat

» No news is good news!
Today at 3:46 am by canary-dave

» We could have a SunderMad team
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Billy D

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

SAFA Mackem

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Out of the 3 who was your favourite

Go down

Out of the 3 who was your favourite

Post  vinkel on 2018-05-16, 12:51 pm

Rowell Gabbiadino Phillips
Very hard to separate for me, all 3 very exciting but for power and pace I'd go for Marco.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2238
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of the 3 who was your favourite

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-16, 12:58 pm

Phillips did it in the PL, so him for me.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3933
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of the 3 who was your favourite

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-05-16, 1:16 pm

Lord Rowell had a bit of magic, and he was a special player for us Smile

Marco was a brilliant part of the 'G Force' in the third division and the early part of the second, before he 'lost it' and became fat and lazy (slow) as well as seemingly cock-eyed. I remember singing his song, along with a few others, with slightly different words in the latter stages of his career with us, as follows:-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oley, oley oley oley . . . . missed again, missed again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] unfortunately Crying or Very sad

SuperKev was a part of a team that produced the best, most exciting, football that I've ever witnessed from S.A.F.C. and he maintained the same high standard throughout, so he's my choice from those three Wink
avatar
Gordon Armstrong
Senior player
Senior player

Posts : 92
Join date : 2016-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of the 3 who was your favourite

Post  Vincemac on 2018-05-16, 1:28 pm

vinkel wrote:Rowell Gabbiadino Phillips
Very hard to separate for me, all 3 very exciting but for power and pace I'd go for Marco.
There’s absaloutly no question about it

Super Kevin Philips by a country mile
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7052
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of the 3 who was your favourite

Post  paddocklad on 2018-05-16, 3:14 pm

There’s only one Gary Rowell
avatar
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 300
Join date : 2015-08-20
Age : 48
Location : Chester-le-Street

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of the 3 who was your favourite

Post  black fox on 2018-05-16, 3:20 pm

got to be skp but I'm not knocking any of the others.

________________________________________________________
giaccomo
avatar
black fox
Executive(VIP)
Executive(VIP)

Posts : 157
Join date : 2012-08-21
Age : 76
Location : pattaya thailand

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of the 3 who was your favourite

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-05-16, 5:27 pm

It's like asking which of your several wives did you like best?
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6824
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of the 3 who was your favourite

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-16, 6:02 pm

sunderpitt wrote:It's like asking which of your several wives did you like best?
I quite liked my first one

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45122
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of the 3 who was your favourite

Post  gil t azell on 2018-05-16, 6:31 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:Lord Rowell had a bit of magic, and he was a special player for us Smile

Marco was a brilliant part of the 'G Force' in the third division and the early part of the second, before he 'lost it' and became fat and lazy (slow) as well as seemingly cock-eyed. I remember singing his song, along with a few others, with slightly different words in the latter stages of his career with us, as follows:-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oley, oley oley oley . . . . missed again, missed again [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] unfortunately Crying or Very sad

SuperKev was a part of a team that produced the best, most exciting, football that I've ever witnessed from S.A.F.C. and he maintained the same high standard throughout, so he's my choice from those three Wink

^^^^^^^ perfect summary.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5104
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of the 3 who was your favourite

Post  Vincemac on 2018-05-16, 6:39 pm

Vincemac wrote:
vinkel wrote:Rowell Gabbiadino Phillips
Very hard to separate for me, all 3 very exciting but for power and pace I'd go for Marco.
There’s absaloutly no question about it

Super Kevin Philips by a country mile

Infact if Kevin Philips
Played for any manchester club apart from being the European golden boot winner
It would have gained more England caps
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7052
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of the 3 who was your favourite

Post  barrowmackem on 2018-05-16, 9:09 pm

Like most super kev for me.

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
avatar
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2393
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

Re: Out of the 3 who was your favourite

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum