SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com

Is it really you Billy

Go down

Is it really you Billy Empty Is it really you Billy

Post  vinkel on 2018-05-12, 10:52 am

Your posts of late have been exemplary  like

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
vinkel
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 68
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Is it really you Billy Empty Re: Is it really you Billy

Post  Guest on 2018-05-12, 11:20 am

vinkel wrote:Your posts of late have been exemplary  like
I never really mean to offend anyone but like a lot of people I have issues.
Got a lot going on atm mate.
Sorry if I've been a knob in the past - I'm really not a bad bloke.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Is it really you Billy Empty Re: Is it really you Billy

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-12, 11:21 am

vinkel wrote:Your posts of late have been exemplary  like
Its ever since he pinched my managers job and started going on foreign holidays to Ryton

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49184
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Is it really you Billy Empty Re: Is it really you Billy

Post  vinkel on 2018-05-12, 11:38 am

Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:Your posts of late have been exemplary  like
I never really mean to offend anyone but like a lot of people I have issues.
Got a lot going on atm mate.
Sorry if I've been a knob in the past - I'm really not a bad bloke.
not a saint myself billy but credit where credit is due, keep it up

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
vinkel
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2705
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 68
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Is it really you Billy Empty Re: Is it really you Billy

Post  Guest on 2018-05-12, 11:59 am

cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:Your posts of late have been exemplary  like
Its ever since he pinched my managers job and started going on foreign holidays to Ryton
Rowlands Gill man.
Haway, keep up at the back there.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Is it really you Billy Empty Re: Is it really you Billy

Post  Guest on 2018-05-12, 12:02 pm

vinkel wrote:
Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:Your posts of late have been exemplary  like
I never really mean to offend anyone but like a lot of people I have issues.
Got a lot going on atm mate.
Sorry if I've been a knob in the past - I'm really not a bad bloke.
not a saint myself billy but credit where credit is due, keep it up
I'm very loving really'
Like an old retired greyhound that can no longer race.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Is it really you Billy Empty Re: Is it really you Billy

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-12, 12:07 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:Your posts of late have been exemplary  like
Its ever since he pinched my managers job and started going on foreign holidays to Ryton
Rowlands Gill man.
Haway, keep up at the back there.
One foreign beach is very much like another to me.
And no crowded package holiday for you, private villa with views I hear

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 49184
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Is it really you Billy Empty Re: Is it really you Billy

Post  Guest on 2018-05-12, 12:13 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:Your posts of late have been exemplary  like
Its ever since he pinched my managers job and started going on foreign holidays to Ryton
Rowlands Gill man.
Haway, keep up at the back there.
One foreign beach is very much like another to me.
And no crowded package holiday for you, private villa with views I hear
Oh aye, I don't skimp.
None of this sitting with the riff raff in economy class for me.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Is it really you Billy Empty Re: Is it really you Billy

Post  Vincemac on 2018-05-12, 1:19 pm

Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:Your posts of late have been exemplary  like
I never really mean to offend anyone but like a lot of people I have issues.
Got a lot going on atm mate.
Sorry if I've been a knob in the past - I'm really not a bad bloke.
You are a good man
Remember I have met you and your lad
like like like
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7629
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Is it really you Billy Empty Re: Is it really you Billy

Post  Guest on 2018-05-12, 3:04 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:Your posts of late have been exemplary  like
I never really mean to offend anyone but like a lot of people I have issues.
Got a lot going on atm mate.
Sorry if I've been a knob in the past - I'm really not a bad bloke.
You are a good man
Remember I have met you and your lad
like like like
Likewise Vince.
You & your brother, both great lads.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Is it really you Billy Empty Re: Is it really you Billy

Post  gil t azell on 2018-05-13, 10:07 am

Never ever had any issues with any of Billy's posts. Basically he says it as it is.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5936
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Is it really you Billy Empty Re: Is it really you Billy

Post  Vincemac on 2018-05-13, 12:00 pm

Billy D wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:Your posts of late have been exemplary  like
I never really mean to offend anyone but like a lot of people I have issues.
Got a lot going on atm mate.
Sorry if I've been a knob in the past - I'm really not a bad bloke.
You are a good man
Remember I have met you and your lad
like like like
Likewise Vince.
You & your brother, both great lads.
like
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7629
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Is it really you Billy Empty Re: Is it really you Billy

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum