SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» We could have a SunderMad team
Today at 1:32 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» North East musicians
Today at 1:06 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Austerity
Today at 12:52 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Post some pictures
Today at 11:38 am by sunderpitt

» OPur newest member
Today at 9:37 am by vinkel

» Picture Quiz 5
Today at 8:21 am by Vincemac

» Quiz 95
Today at 2:04 am by Nostalgic

» It's done
Yesterday at 10:06 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 94
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by Hieronymus

» Next target
Yesterday at 3:51 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

cyprussyd, Gordon Armstrong

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

We could have a SunderMad team

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-09, 11:40 am

Gordon Armstrong wrote:You'll have been replaced before pre-season, man . . . . I want a chance to show what I can do with my balls now Very Happy
As Doris Day would say - Que Sera.
I'm having a meeting with the board today to discuss Syd Hutch & his trouble making so there might be an opening for you.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3937
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-09, 11:48 am

new boots for the ladies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45126
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-05-09, 12:56 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:What do you mean 'like everybody else' . . . . I'm not even in the squad, never mind getting £50 !

All managers are tossers to
well said.. BILLY OUT
So I think that we've had enough 'Billy Out' comments to get rid of him, and it is a democracy  like  so I nominate myself to become what will be the third manager before anyone's balls have even been kicked Very Happy

Sorry Billy Twisted Evil

p.s. when I said earlier that all managers are tossers, I might change my mind depending on what happens next Wink
avatar
Gordon Armstrong
Senior player
Senior player

Posts : 95
Join date : 2016-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-09, 1:04 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:What do you mean 'like everybody else' . . . . I'm not even in the squad, never mind getting £50 !

All managers are tossers to
well said.. BILLY OUT
So I think that we've had enough 'Billy Out' comments to get rid of him, and it is a democracy  like  so I nominate myself to become what will be the third manager before anyone's balls have even been kicked Very Happy

Sorry Billy Twisted Evil

p.s. when I said earlier that all managers are tossers, I might change my mind depending on what happens next Wink
Who telt yer that?
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3937
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Vincemac on 2018-05-09, 1:06 pm

cyprussyd wrote:new boots for the ladies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All sizes I hope
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7054
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-05-09, 1:13 pm

Billy D wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:

So I think that we've had enough 'Billy Out' comments to get rid of him, and it is a democracy  like  so I nominate myself to become what will be the third manager before anyone's balls have even been kicked Very Happy

Sorry Billy Twisted Evil

p.s. when I said earlier that all managers are tossers, I might change my mind depending on what happens next Wink
Who telt yer that?
Our totalitarian committee, led by somebugger called Benito
avatar
Gordon Armstrong
Senior player
Senior player

Posts : 95
Join date : 2016-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-09, 1:19 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:

So I think that we've had enough 'Billy Out' comments to get rid of him, and it is a democracy  like  so I nominate myself to become what will be the third manager before anyone's balls have even been kicked Very Happy

Sorry Billy Twisted Evil

p.s. when I said earlier that all managers are tossers, I might change my mind depending on what happens next Wink
Who telt yer that?
Our totalitarian committee, led by somebugger called Benito
Well I've just come out of the meeting & we've terminated Syd's contract & paid him the £16 we owe him.
I need another centre half - can you play there?
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3937
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-05-09, 1:23 pm

I can, and do, but I want more than £50 a week, I don't want to wear those girlie boots that Syd's got for the wingers, and (possibly most importantly) I won't head anyone's balls in case it spoils my hair.

Have we got a deal ?
avatar
Gordon Armstrong
Senior player
Senior player

Posts : 95
Join date : 2016-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-09, 1:34 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:I can, and do, but I want more than £50 a week, I don't want to wear those girlie boots that Syd's got for the wingers, and (possibly most importantly) I won't head anyone's balls in case it spoils my hair.

Have we got a deal ?
Are you any good?
Like Jap Staam or Nemanja Vidic?
I need some big lads in the team.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3937
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-05-09, 2:13 pm

Am I any good headache

Of course I am . . . . I was once compared to Franco Baresi (really), but, as I said, I don't want to ruin my hair (I've got those two wingers to impress and think about) so I concentrate on Hoddle-esque passing now Wink


p.s. no, I'm not a big lad Sad
avatar
Gordon Armstrong
Senior player
Senior player

Posts : 95
Join date : 2016-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Rovertsafc on 2018-05-09, 2:24 pm

Can I be the physio as my back,knees and my groin are fecked.
avatar
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 933
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 57
Location : Bishop Aukland

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-05-09, 2:26 pm

I think this teams got a lot of promise tbh.




There will be dribbles all over the pitch.
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 249
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Gordon Armstrong on 2018-05-09, 2:39 pm

Rovertsafc wrote:Can I be the physio as my back,knees and my groin are fecked.
Sorry, but I'd like to nominate H or Jerry for the physio roles (as well as being the wingers, of course)  Laughing
avatar
Gordon Armstrong
Senior player
Senior player

Posts : 95
Join date : 2016-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-09, 4:59 pm

Gordon Armstrong wrote:Am I any good headache

Of course I am . . . . I was once compared to Franco Baresi (really), but, as I said, I don't want to ruin my hair (I've got those two wingers to impress and think about) so I concentrate on Hoddle-esque passing now Wink


p.s. no, I'm not a big lad Sad
I might give you a go in place of Rovers.
Sounds like he'll be dog food soon.
Still leaves me a centre half short.
Any volunteers?
Gil, what about you?
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3937
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-05-09, 5:08 pm

Just trying to catch up... Billy  (the Fish) is our goalkeeper?
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6825
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-09, 5:27 pm

sunderpitt wrote:Just trying to catch up... Billy  (the Fish) is our goalkeeper?
I'm gonna start with Dave in goal but will give niceonemarra a try, see what he's like.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3937
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-09, 5:33 pm

I started this thread and team on Monday, 3 days ago and gave most of you your chance, admit it, who had heard of you before I dragged you off the street, out of the gutter.

Now I am forgotten about and have to watch you all licking Billy's arse.

Well I need none of you, none of you I say.

cookie wank wank wank wank wank

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45126
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  vinkel on 2018-05-09, 6:26 pm

I can't stand all the back stabbing I want a transfer

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2240
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-09, 6:29 pm

vinkel wrote:I can't stand all the back stabbing I want a transfer
A good manager would have avoided this, a manager like me but unfortunately you are in the hands of Billy who will probably make you train alone, stop speaking to you but pay you anyway.

Anyway good luck Jack.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45126
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2018-05-09, 6:34 pm

I just wrote out a whole list of contractual demands but didn't post it properly
The gist of it was
Have to be captain so I can boss you all
I only stand still and cross the ball if it comes to me - no running involved
Have to have better shoes
Physio role involves telling any soft gits to get up
No ball rubbing, though crushing is available as appropriate
avatar
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Posts : 4590
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 52
Location : Roker

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-09, 6:36 pm

vinkel wrote:I can't stand all the back stabbing I want a transfer
A bid of £35 has been accepted for you from Bitchburn post office.
Meadowfield club are also interested.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3937
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-09, 6:44 pm

Jerry the Jinx wrote:I just wrote out a whole list of contractual demands but didn't post it properly
The gist of it was
Have to be captain so I can boss you all
I only stand still and cross the ball if it comes to me - no running involved
Have to have better shoes
Physio role involves telling any soft gits to get up
No ball rubbing, though crushing is available as appropriate
trouble maker

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45126
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  gil t azell on 2018-05-09, 6:49 pm

Billy D wrote:
gil t azell wrote:I got dropped and never said a word.
What position do you play?
Don't say winger cos I'm not dropping the lasses.

Goalie.

Bit like parking the bus. I'm a fat b*stard so if I just laid in the goal it would be blocked.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5104
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-09, 7:17 pm

THE STRIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45126
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Vincemac on 2018-05-09, 7:35 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
THE STRIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Got any xxxxl sizes
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7054
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum