SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» 40K target
Today at 7:56 pm by vinkel

» Sunderland AFC v Wycombe Wanderers
Today at 5:27 pm by sunderpitt

» Predictions Week 15
Today at 5:15 pm by vinkel

» Quiz 117
Today at 5:12 pm by vinkel

» Emmerdale and Corrie.
Today at 1:29 pm by Vincemac

» LAWRIE MCMENEMY
Yesterday at 9:00 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Checkatrade next round
Yesterday at 8:10 pm by vinkel

» Craig Samson
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Nostalgic

» Pompey game
Yesterday at 7:09 pm by sunderpitt

» Quiz 116
Yesterday at 6:49 pm by Hieronymus

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

We could have a SunderMad team

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-16, 6:37 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:Will we need boots or trainers ('cos it's expected to be sunny in Pennywell (unless it's a home game, of course) and studs might not be necessary) ?

p.s. where is our home ground ?
You might be lonley

 Canary wont travel at short notice
              
Vince  will be on holiday,again
                     
 Sunders     will be on the golf course
                 
 Vinkle    does not do night games


 Les  guitar practice

Jerry  pissed again                       


Gordon                    


Nick      in Turkey               


H important council business


Mr RAW   will be watching some punk band in a pub              


Panther

I’m free until 1st June
Then away for a fortnight


Rehab takes longer than 2 weeks, more like 2 months  drunken
Todays players, slight knock and out for months

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47387
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  canary-dave on 2018-05-16, 6:45 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:Will we need boots or trainers ('cos it's expected to be sunny in Pennywell (unless it's a home game, of course) and studs might not be necessary) ?

p.s. where is our home ground ?
You might be lonley

 Canary wont travel at short notice
              
Vince  will be on holiday,again
                     
 Sunders     will be on the golf course
                 
 Vinkle    does not do night games


 Les  guitar practice

Jerry  pissed again                       


Gordon                    


Nick      in Turkey               


H important council business


Mr RAW   will be watching some punk band in a pub              


Panther

I’m free until 1st June
Then away for a fortnight


Rehab takes longer than 2 weeks, more like 2 months  drunken
Todays players, slight knock and out for months

I got a twisted ear and played on through the pain. I 'm hard, I am

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14204
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-16, 7:33 pm

canary-dave wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Gordon Armstrong wrote:Will we need boots or trainers ('cos it's expected to be sunny in Pennywell (unless it's a home game, of course) and studs might not be necessary) ?

p.s. where is our home ground ?
You might be lonley

 Canary wont travel at short notice
              
Vince  will be on holiday,again
                     
 Sunders     will be on the golf course
                 
 Vinkle    does not do night games


 Les  guitar practice

Jerry  pissed again                       


Gordon                    


Nick      in Turkey               


H important council business


Mr RAW   will be watching some punk band in a pub              


Panther

I’m free until 1st June
Then away for a fortnight


Rehab takes longer than 2 weeks, more like 2 months  drunken
Todays players, slight knock and out for months

I got a twisted ear and played on through the pain. I 'm hard, I am
listening at key holes

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47387
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-17, 5:00 pm

Billy is back


________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47387
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-18, 9:00 am

Back from my holiday & ready for pre season tomorrow.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  vinkel on 2018-05-18, 9:11 am

It will be a rush getting back from the wedding then make it in time for the cup final  Embarassed

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2525
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-18, 9:15 am

vinkel wrote:It will be a rush getting back from the wedding then make it in time for the cup final  Embarassed
No thought given to Royalists

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47387
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  vinkel on 2018-05-18, 9:35 am

cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:It will be a rush getting back from the wedding then make it in time for the cup final  Embarassed
No thought given to Royalists

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2525
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-18, 8:04 pm

Right, all of you who have been selected are on curfew tonight.
No more than eight pints & in bed by midnight otherwise there will be trouble.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-18, 8:10 pm

Billy D wrote:Right, all of you who have been selected are on curfew tonight.
No more than eight pints & in bed by midnight otherwise there will be trouble.
Gil will be home by 8.30

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47387
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Vincemac on 2018-05-18, 10:07 pm

Billy D wrote:Right, all of you who have been selected are on curfew tonight.
No more than eight pints & in bed by midnight otherwise there will be trouble.
No drink for me
Early night I’m off to bed now
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7328
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-18, 10:20 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Billy D wrote:Right, all of you who have been selected are on curfew tonight.
No more than eight pints & in bed by midnight otherwise there will be trouble.
No drink for me
Early night I’m off to bed now
Good man, I might make you captain next game.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Vincemac on 2018-05-19, 9:15 am

Billy D wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Billy D wrote:Right, all of you who have been selected are on curfew tonight.
No more than eight pints & in bed by midnight otherwise there will be trouble.
No drink for me
Early night I’m off to bed nowB
Good man, I might make you captain next game.
Cheers mate I’m up for that
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7328
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-19, 9:27 am

Big day for Sundermad FC. 
First pre season friendly with Pennywell club.
I will be having them all training this morning & will file a full match report at the end of the game.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-19, 9:36 am

Billy D wrote:Big day for Sundermad FC. 
First pre season friendly with Pennywell club.
I will be having them all training this morning & will file a full match report at the end of the game.
well your goalkeeper just posted and he is still in Weston Super Mare so thats the first no show

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47387
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-19, 9:39 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:Big day for Sundermad FC. 
First pre season friendly with Pennywell club.
I will be having them all training this morning & will file a full match report at the end of the game.
well your goalkeeper just posted and he is still in Weston Super Mare so thats the first no show
That's ok, I'll put Gill in.
Nee worries man.
Dave failed his drugs test anyway.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-05-19, 9:43 am

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:Big day for Sundermad FC. 
First pre season friendly with Pennywell club.
I will be having them all training this morning & will file a full match report at the end of the game.
well your goalkeeper just posted and he is still in Weston Super Mare so thats the first no show
That's ok, I'll put Gill in.
Nee worries man.
Dave failed his drugs test anyway.
I'm sure a senior pro form SAFC could help him out  Wink

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10042
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-19, 11:40 am

Gil in for Dave, niceonemarra hasn't turned up so I've put Argus as sub goalie.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-19, 3:50 pm

1-1 half time.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-19, 5:11 pm

2-2 final score.
Not bad really, both our wingers provided crosses for the goals & despite gil still being pissed he did ok.
RAW missed a pen but scored the rebound.
Had to sub Vince due to his bad back. Vinks didat CH.
Not bad day really.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Vincemac on 2018-05-19, 7:53 pm

Billy D wrote:2-2 final score.
Not bad really, both our wingers provided crosses for the goals & despite gil still being pissed he did ok.
RAW missed a pen but scored the rebound.
Had to sub Vince due to his bad back. Vinks didat CH.
Not bad day really.
I’m fine just a small twing
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7328
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  canary-dave on 2018-05-19, 8:11 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Billy D wrote:2-2 final score.
Not bad really, both our wingers provided crosses for the goals & despite gil still being pissed he did ok.
RAW missed a pen but scored the rebound.
Had to sub Vince due to his bad back. Vinks didat CH.
Not bad day really.
I’m fine just a small twing

I had heard that it was a small one  Embarassed  Rolling Eyes Smile

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14204
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Vincemac on 2018-05-19, 8:20 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Billy D wrote:2-2 final score.
Not bad really, both our wingers provided crosses for the goals & despite gil still being pissed he did ok.
RAW missed a pen but scored the rebound.
Had to sub Vince due to his bad back. Vinks didat CH.
Not bad day really.
I’m fine just a small twing

I had heard that it was a small one  Embarassed  Rolling Eyes Smile
You must have been talking to Syd
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7328
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-19, 8:26 pm

Gil - still pissed but could do nowt about the goals. 6/10
Vince - did ok, need to put him on paracetamol. 6/10
Sunders - sterling display at centre half, motm. 8/10
Vinks - not bad at all, will have to drop him next game though as it's mid week 1930 ko. 6/10
Jerry - laid on the cross that led to the pen. Pointed a lot like Seb Larrson. Will keep her as captain cos she's a bossy bugger. 6/10
Gordon - not bad but I've a mind to drop him. Needs his hair cut, wont head the ball. 5/10
Nick - tried hard but blind as f*ck without his glasses. Will try someone else v Burnmoor. 5/10
H - provided the cross for Panther's goal. 6/10
Mr RAW - missed a pen but put the rebound away so he stops in. 7/10
Panther - scored the equaliser from long range. 7/10
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Vincemac on 2018-05-19, 8:38 pm

Billy D wrote:Gil - still pissed but could do nowt about the goals. 6/10
Vince - did ok, need to put him on paracetamol. 6/10
Sunders - sterling display at centre half, motm. 8/10
Vinks - not bad at all, will have to drop him next game though as it's mid week 1930 ko. 6/10
Jerry - laid on the cross that led to the pen. Pointed a lot like Seb Larrson. Will keep her as captain cos she's a bossy bugger. 6/10
Gordon - not bad but I've a mind to drop him. Needs his hair cut, wont head the ball. 5/10
Nick - tried hard but blind as f*ck without his glasses. Will try someone else v Burnmoor. 5/10
H - provided the cross for Panther's goal. 6/10
Mr RAW - missed a pen but put the rebound away so he stops in. 7/10
Panther - scored the equaliser from long range. 7/10

Cheers mate we will do better next game
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7328
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: We could have a SunderMad team

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum