SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland Til I Die
Today at 11:36 am by Hieronymus

» Quiz 119
Today at 9:34 am by Hieronymus

» Quiz 120
Today at 8:55 am by oldblackcat

» another record
Today at 12:20 am by oxfordshire

» Checkatrade
Yesterday at 1:56 pm by Sid MCFC

» Team vs Stanley
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:30 pm by Kipper

» Footballers wages
Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:35 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 17
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:31 am by oldblackcat

» No news is good news!
Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:37 am by cyprussyd

» 40K target
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:38 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

No pain in Coxhoe, just bad heads

Go down

No pain in Coxhoe, just bad heads

Post  cyprussyd on Mon May 07, 2018 8:22 am

Yesterday was a typical football day for Coxhoe branch and they showed how to eradicate any pain.


8.00.....Club open for 1.75 hours of drinking

10.00...Board bus

10.30...Off bus and The Avenue for a further 1.75 hours of drinkin

12.25..In ground for kick off

1.15..Half time and a quick pint or two

2.25..Leave bus park for journey home

3.15..Arrive back in Coxhoe and off bus and straight into club for a few drinks


How they do it I have no idea but whatever the score they never feel pain until the following day.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47537
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: No pain in Coxhoe, just bad heads

Post  Billy D on Mon May 07, 2018 8:28 am

cyprussyd wrote:Yesterday was a typical football day for Coxhoe branch and they showed how to eradicate any pain.


8.00.....Club open for 1.75 hours of drinking

10.00...Board bus

10.30...Off bus and The Avenue for a further 1.75 hours of drinkin

12.25..In ground for kick off

1.15..Half time and a quick pint or two

2.25..Leave bus park for journey home

3.15..Arrive back in Coxhoe and off bus and straight into club for a few drinks


How they do it I have no idea but whatever the score they never feel pain until the following day.
Many mags live in Coxhoe Syd?
I'd hazard a guess it's 60-40 % in their favour in Tanfield Lea.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: No pain in Coxhoe, just bad heads

Post  cyprussyd on Mon May 07, 2018 8:35 am

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Yesterday was a typical football day for Coxhoe branch and they showed how to eradicate any pain.


8.00.....Club open for 1.75 hours of drinking

10.00...Board bus

10.30...Off bus and The Avenue for a further 1.75 hours of drinkin

12.25..In ground for kick off

1.15..Half time and a quick pint or two

2.25..Leave bus park for journey home

3.15..Arrive back in Coxhoe and off bus and straight into club for a few drinks


How they do it I have no idea but whatever the score they never feel pain until the following day.
Many mags live in Coxhoe Syd?
I'd hazard a guess it's 60-40 % in their favour in Tanfield Lea.
More like 50/50 with no problems, the club show the away game and if we are both away or those days of derbies everyone sat together. Its having friends and neighbours from the dark side that stops any hatred of all things black and white and vica versa.

Last night the club will have been full of Newcastle fans waiting for the returning Sunderland fans and a evening of good humoured piss taking would have been enjoyed by all.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47537
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: No pain in Coxhoe, just bad heads

Post  Billy D on Mon May 07, 2018 8:43 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Yesterday was a typical football day for Coxhoe branch and they showed how to eradicate any pain.


8.00.....Club open for 1.75 hours of drinking

10.00...Board bus

10.30...Off bus and The Avenue for a further 1.75 hours of drinkin

12.25..In ground for kick off

1.15..Half time and a quick pint or two

2.25..Leave bus park for journey home

3.15..Arrive back in Coxhoe and off bus and straight into club for a few drinks


How they do it I have no idea but whatever the score they never feel pain until the following day.
Many mags live in Coxhoe Syd?
I'd hazard a guess it's 60-40 % in their favour in Tanfield Lea.
More like 50/50 with no problems, the club show the away game and if we are both away or those days of derbies everyone sat together. Its having friends and neighbours from the dark side that stops any hatred of all things black and white and vica versa.

Last night the club will have been full of Newcastle fans waiting for the returning Sunderland fans and a evening of good humoured piss taking would have been enjoyed by all.
Yep, similar to here then.
I guess a lot of Co. Durham villages are the same.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: No pain in Coxhoe, just bad heads

Post  cyprussyd on Mon May 07, 2018 12:48 pm

off twitter


to all the Newcastle supporters who sat in the wolves end today and paid for the privilege, that's the fourth time in 6 years you've paid to watch us win 3-0. Goodnight. #safc #nufc
11:44 am - 6 May 2018

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47537
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: No pain in Coxhoe, just bad heads

Post  Billy D on Mon May 07, 2018 12:53 pm

cyprussyd wrote:off twitter


to all the Newcastle supporters who sat in the wolves end today and paid for the privilege, that's the fourth time in 6 years you've paid to watch us win 3-0. Goodnight. #safc #nufc
11:44 am - 6 May 2018
Billy likes this post.  Very Happy Smile Cool Laughing
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: No pain in Coxhoe, just bad heads

Post  Hieronymus on Mon May 07, 2018 1:05 pm

cyprussyd wrote:off twitter


to all the Newcastle supporters who sat in the wolves end today and paid for the privilege, that's the fourth time in 6 years you've paid to watch us win 3-0. Goodnight. #safc #nufc
11:44 am - 6 May 2018
rof rof rof rof rof rof

This is why I love being a Sunderland fan Laughing
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9520
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: No pain in Coxhoe, just bad heads

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum