SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» Predictions Week 8
Today at 2:00 pm by lesmac

» Fairweather fans
Today at 1:25 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 111
Today at 11:26 am by vinkel

» Who would have thought it
Yesterday at 8:24 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions
Yesterday at 4:54 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» No news is good news!
Yesterday at 4:02 pm by canary-dave

» RIP Kevin Beattie
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by Hieronymus

» Get well very soon Annette ..
Yesterday at 3:14 pm by Hieronymus

» MAJA
Yesterday at 2:57 pm by Hieronymus

» i walked past doctors surgery this morning
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Hieronymus

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

What a difference a week makes

Go down

What a difference a week makes

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-06, 6:02 pm

We should have new owners in the next 7 days, owners we know very little about, how much they can invest, what are their plans, who will be manager, and that's before we start on players.

But you could see and feel the difference today before a ball was kicked, happy smiling faces all around and an atmosphere that would make any Sunderland fan proud.

I spoke to a few season card holders who had decided not to renew, all now have and I can see the 16,000 becoming 20,000, not bad after the past few seasons we have suffered.

The change of ownership has given us the thing we have all prayed for, HOPE.

Exciting times ahead.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 46863
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What a difference a week makes

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-05-06, 6:15 pm

Yes, really glad the ones who stuck this desperate season out to the end had a good day to finish on. You surely all deserved it.

On the up again  Very Happy
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9396
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: What a difference a week makes

Post  gil t azell on 2018-05-07, 7:51 am

Already looking forward to next season.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5314
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: What a difference a week makes

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-05-07, 8:00 am

gil t azell wrote:Already looking forward to next season.
One swallow & all....lets hope for a full scale backroom clean out to allow the youngin's to progress.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9972
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: What a difference a week makes

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-07, 8:01 am

gil t azell wrote:Already looking forward to next season.
Yes strange unfamiliar emotions for Sunderland fans, happy and looking forward. We will probably appoint Pardew as manager just to spoil it.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 46863
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What a difference a week makes

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-05-07, 1:08 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:Already looking forward to next season.
Yes strange unfamiliar emotions for Sunderland fans, happy and looking forward. We will probably appoint Pardew as manager just to spoil it.
red red red red red
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9396
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: What a difference a week makes

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-05-07, 1:23 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:Already looking forward to next season.
Yes strange unfamiliar emotions for Sunderland fans, happy and looking forward. We will probably appoint Pardew as manager just to spoil it.
red red red red red
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 46863
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What a difference a week makes

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-05-07, 1:47 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:Already looking forward to next season.
Yes strange unfamiliar emotions for Sunderland fans, happy and looking forward. We will probably appoint Pardew as manager just to spoil it.
red red red red red
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Just the thought sent shivers down my spine affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9396
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: What a difference a week makes

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-05-07, 3:35 pm

cyprussyd wrote:We should have new owners in the next 7 days, owners we know very little about, how much they can invest, what are their plans, who will be manager, and that's before we start on players.

But you could see and feel the difference today before a ball was kicked, happy smiling faces all around and an atmosphere that would make any Sunderland fan proud.

I spoke to a few season card holders who had decided not to renew, all now have and I can see the 16,000 becoming 20,000, not bad after the past few seasons we have suffered.

The change of ownership has given us the thing we have all prayed for, HOPE.

Exciting times ahead.

like
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 7178
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: What a difference a week makes

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum