SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» We could have a SunderMad team
Today at 1:32 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» North East musicians
Today at 1:06 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Austerity
Today at 12:52 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Post some pictures
Today at 11:38 am by sunderpitt

» OPur newest member
Today at 9:37 am by vinkel

» Picture Quiz 5
Today at 8:21 am by Vincemac

» Quiz 95
Today at 2:04 am by Nostalgic

» It's done
Yesterday at 10:06 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 94
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by Hieronymus

» Next target
Yesterday at 3:51 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

Billy D, cyprussyd, Gordon Armstrong, Kipper

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Who was the better

Go down

Who was the better

Post  vinkel on 2018-05-05, 3:04 pm

Mulhall or Tueart ?, my memory of Tueart is more clear so on that basis aĺone i go for him.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2240
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was the better

Post  Vincemac on 2018-05-05, 3:35 pm

vinkel wrote:Mulhall or Tueart ?, my memory of Tueart is more clear so on that basis aĺone i go for him.
Well I will take into account both careers
IMO Mulhall comes out trumps
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7054
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was the better

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-05-05, 6:22 pm

Vincemac wrote:
vinkel wrote:Mulhall or Tueart ?, my memory of Tueart is more clear so on that basis aĺone i go for him.
Well I will take into account both careers
IMO Mulhall comes out trumps
I have to say Tueart.

Great overhead kicker Very Happy
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 249
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was the better

Post  Vincemac on 2018-05-05, 7:03 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
vinkel wrote:Mulhall or Tueart ?, my memory of Tueart is more clear so on that basis aĺone i go for him.
Well I will take into account both careers
IMO Mulhall comes out trumps
I have to say Tueart.

Great overhead kicker Very Happy
He did score against the mags
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7054
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was the better

Post  Argus on 2018-05-05, 9:12 pm

Mulhall for me.

As I mentioned on here recently, he was part of the most entertaining team I've ever watched in red & white. 

That's it.

________________________________________________________
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you on experience.
avatar
Argus
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 372
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 73
Location : Morpeth

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was the better

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-05-05, 9:53 pm

Mulhall for me.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3923
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 80
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was the better

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-05-06, 9:38 am

Tueart’s still at City on the corporate side.  He’ll probably be on the pitch today.

Anyway I’m off to a crappy weatherspoons pub now for breaky and pint as it’s a 1.30 kick for us.

I wish you all well today.
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 249
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was the better

Post  Vincemac on 2018-05-06, 5:03 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:Tueart’s still at City on the corporate side.  He’ll probably be on the pitch today.

Anyway I’m off to a crappy weatherspoons pub now for breaky and pint as it’s a 1.30 kick for us.

I wish you all well today.
like
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7054
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: Who was the better

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum