SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Predictions week 23
Today at 6:50 am by oldblackcat

»  Scunthorpe United v Sunderland
Today at 6:39 am by oldblackcat

» Interesting 24 hrs
Today at 6:33 am by oldblackcat

» Why the delay
Yesterday at 8:39 pm by Hieronymus

» Kippers Transfer Rumour Thread
Yesterday at 8:44 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Martin O'Neil
Yesterday at 6:09 am by canary-dave

» BREXIT
2019-01-17, 3:28 pm by Silvers

» Johnny Williams
2019-01-17, 12:49 pm by Kipper

» The run starts here
2019-01-16, 9:32 pm by gil t azell

»  Maja
2019-01-16, 9:26 pm by gil t azell

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

My word, it's all going on at Ibrox Park.

Go down

My word, it's all going on at Ibrox Park.

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-04, 8:11 pm

Gerrard revealed as Glasgow Rangers manager.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: My word, it's all going on at Ibrox Park.

Post  canary-dave on 2018-05-04, 8:15 pm

I'll be very surprised if he lasts his 4 year contract  Twisted Evil

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14323
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: My word, it's all going on at Ibrox Park.

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-04, 8:25 pm

canary-dave wrote:I'll be very surprised if he lasts his 4 year contract  Twisted Evil
I hope he does well Dave, Rangers have always been my second team.
I'm surprised they gave him such a long contract like.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: My word, it's all going on at Ibrox Park.

Post  canary-dave on 2018-05-04, 9:04 pm

Billy D wrote:
canary-dave wrote:I'll be very surprised if he lasts his 4 year contract  Twisted Evil
I hope he does well Dave, Rangers have always been my second team.
I'm surprised they gave him such a long contract like.

Rangers are my Scottish team of choice, but I really don't think he's up to the job. Rangers have no real money behind them and Gerrard is used to Liverpool being able to buy who they want irrespective of price. 

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am  Sad

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14323
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: My word, it's all going on at Ibrox Park.

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-04, 9:10 pm

canary-dave wrote:
Billy D wrote:
canary-dave wrote:I'll be very surprised if he lasts his 4 year contract  Twisted Evil
I hope he does well Dave, Rangers have always been my second team.
I'm surprised they gave him such a long contract like.

Rangers are my Scottish team of choice, but I really don't think he's up to the job. Rangers have no real money behind them and Gerrard is used to Liverpool being able to buy who they want irrespective of price. 

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am  Sad
Well time will tell mate.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: My word, it's all going on at Ibrox Park.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum