SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» lucky lucky me
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by cyprussyd

» Who would have thought it
Yesterday at 6:40 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland AFC v Rochdale
Yesterday at 5:53 pm by sunderpitt

» Soon be Saturday
Yesterday at 3:59 pm by cyprussyd

» Charlie Wyke
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Kipper

» Predictions Week 8
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by lesmac

» Fairweather fans
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 111
Yesterday at 11:26 am by vinkel

» Predictions
2018-09-19, 4:54 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» No news is good news!
2018-09-19, 4:02 pm by canary-dave

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Bacon

Go down

Bacon

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-02, 9:23 am

What is your favourite cut?
I like middle with full on rind not this trimmed shite that the supermarkets sell.
Christ, they even trim the rind off belly pork these days. Pussies.
I have resorted to buying streaky which is fine in a bun with some brown sauce on.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-05-02, 9:55 am

Billy D wrote:What is your favourite cut?
I like middle with full on rind not this trimmed shite that the supermarkets sell.
Christ, they even trim the rind off belly pork these days. Pussies.
I have resorted to buying streaky which is fine in a bun with some brown sauce on.
You telling porkies again......belly pork doesn't come from a pussy or does it rind your way  Rolling Eyes

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9972
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon

Post  Billy D on 2018-05-02, 10:01 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Billy D wrote:What is your favourite cut?
I like middle with full on rind not this trimmed shite that the supermarkets sell.
Christ, they even trim the rind off belly pork these days. Pussies.
I have resorted to buying streaky which is fine in a bun with some brown sauce on.
You telling porkies again......belly pork doesn't come from a pussy or does it rind your way  Rolling Eyes
Well I've seen some porky ones in my time.  Very Happy
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-05-02, 10:03 am

Billy D wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Billy D wrote:What is your favourite cut?
I like middle with full on rind not this trimmed shite that the supermarkets sell.
Christ, they even trim the rind off belly pork these days. Pussies.
I have resorted to buying streaky which is fine in a bun with some brown sauce on.
You telling porkies again......belly pork doesn't come from a pussy or does it rind your way  Rolling Eyes
Well I've seen some porky ones in my time.  Very Happy
Down Michelin way  Razz

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9972
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon

Post  niceonemarra on 2018-05-09, 5:41 pm

Not fussed as long as its well cooked.
avatar
niceonemarra
First team squad
First team squad

Posts : 27
Join date : 2018-04-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Bacon

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum