SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland Til I Die
Today at 11:36 am by Hieronymus

» Quiz 119
Today at 9:34 am by Hieronymus

» Quiz 120
Today at 8:55 am by oldblackcat

» another record
Today at 12:20 am by oxfordshire

» Checkatrade
Yesterday at 1:56 pm by Sid MCFC

» Team vs Stanley
2018-12-08, 8:30 pm by Kipper

» Footballers wages
2018-12-08, 12:35 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 17
2018-12-08, 7:31 am by oldblackcat

» No news is good news!
2018-12-08, 1:37 am by cyprussyd

» 40K target
2018-12-07, 1:38 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Time for change

Go down

Time for change

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-30, 12:17 am

Well what a day that was, Coleman out and new owner 99.9% in, will the new manager be here in time for the Wolves game?

One thing is sure we will all have to adapt to the new Sunderland, new division and what looks like a new mentality, our new owner has never run a club in debt and I doubt he will be starting now but even with the debt gone we still face hard times, our running costs/wage bill is to high.

Players will be moved out and a new team built and anyone expecting multi million transfer budgets will be disappointed, sensible rebuilding will take place and not before time.

Short had outstayed his time here but in the end he did the right thing and at the same time killed, IMO, the line his pockets stories by clearing the debt, for that I thank him.

I was looking forward to next season and now I look forward to it even more, boring Sunderland, dont think so.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for change

Post  Parsec on 2018-04-30, 12:25 am

Yes, I am looking forward to next season as well. A fresh start with no debt, I wonder if we will find out about the new manager soon, they probably have someone lined up already.
Parsec

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-04-30, 3:15 am

cyprussyd wrote:Well what a day that was, Coleman out and new owner 99.9% in, will the new manager be here in time for the Wolves game?

One thing is sure we will all have to adapt to the new Sunderland, new division and what looks like a new mentality, our new owner has never run a club in debt and I doubt he will be starting now but even with the debt gone we still face hard times, our running costs/wage bill is to high.

Players will be moved out and a new team built and anyone expecting multi million transfer budgets will be disappointed, sensible rebuilding will take place and not before time.

Short had outstayed his time here but in the end he did the right thing and at the same time killed, IMO, the line his pockets stories by clearing the debt, for that I thank him.

I was looking forward to next season and now I look forward to it even more, boring Sunderland, don't think so. sunny
thumb    tea
Actually I'd like to thank the UK Government for having in place a system by which foreign investors are covered by the British tax payers thus allowing billionaires & corporations to allegedly transfer multi-million pound fully tax deductible debt to other entities. Ain't capitalism grand  Rolling Eyes

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum