SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» legal action
Today at 8:48 pm by Vincemac

» SIDMCFC
Today at 8:10 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland AFC v Rochdale
Today at 7:56 pm by oldblackcat

» Am i imagining this
Today at 7:46 pm by Vincemac

» lucky lucky me
Today at 3:22 pm by Silvers

» N'Dong
Today at 3:21 pm by Silvers

» Predictions Week 8
Today at 9:53 am by Panther

» Who would have thought it
Yesterday at 6:40 pm by cyprussyd

» Soon be Saturday
Yesterday at 3:59 pm by cyprussyd

» Charlie Wyke
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Kipper

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

and you think we had a bad season

Go down

and you think we had a bad season

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-04-29, 8:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Re: and you think we had a bad season

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-04-29, 9:53 am

Dear me I feel for the fans Shocked

Had to laugh at the last line of the article though " ...and we scored a goal" Laughing
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-04-29, 10:06 am

Oh dear. 

It might sound a bit weird but if I’m ever in the area I wouldn’t mind going to watch them. Shocked
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-04-29, 10:59 am

Sid MCFC wrote:Oh dear. 

It might sound a bit weird but if I’m ever in the area I wouldn’t mind going to watch them. Shocked
You are right, it does sound weird Laughing

No seriously, that sounds to me like a City fan who is still pinching himself and cannot believe what his team has become. Someone that needs a reminder of the bad old days, when gallows humour was the order of the day but you knew every fan was Manchester City through and through. No glory hunters, no johnny come lately's, no plastic fans - just the die hards who cried as their team fell into the third division but who always had the belief they would rise again, even if todays achievements were probably never on the radar.

Brechin's fans are just a smaller version of 20,000 SAFC fans today. Down but not out, knowing Man City are the living embodiment of what could happen, with luck and a fair wind, and a new owner! Wonder if Jeff Bezos fancies buying a football team? Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-04-29, 11:29 am

Hieronymus wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:Oh dear. 

You are right, it does sound weird Laughing

No seriously, that sounds to me like a City fan who is still pinching himself and cannot believe what his team has become. Someone that needs a reminder of the bad old days, when gallows humour was the order of the day but you knew every fan was Manchester City through and through. No glory hunters, no johnny come lately's, no plastic fans - just the die hards who cried as their team fell into the third division but who always had the belief they would rise again, even if todays achievements were probably never on the radar.

Brechin's fans are just a smaller version of 20,000 SAFC fans today. Down but not out, knowing Man City are the living embodiment of what could happen, with luck and a fair wind, and a new owner! Wonder if Jeff Bezos fancies buying a football team? Very Happy
Bloody hell H. That post just gave me goosebumps  Neutral

Thank you for your nice comments.  You’re correct about going down to Div 1, not only did it enter my head to stop going it made me more defiant. 

I don’t want to sound sloppy but albeit it’s a small association I have with your club I’m proud of it.  There’s a Sunderland fan that goes in my local and I always have great chats with him.  Oh and there’s a lad called Stockport Mackem who posts on a City forum who’s very well liked and respected. There’s a lot of people out there wishing you well, more than what it probably seems at the moment. Very Happy:D:D
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-04-29, 11:43 am

I have fallen out with a couple of posters on our not606 forum for posting hate Sunderland messages. They were upset by your greatest great escape when we were relegated instead of you. 

The older ones amongst us remember the '85 final and the special friendship formed. The fact that we were relegated was our fault not yours 

I will always look kindly on you and your team  like

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum