SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» We could have a SunderMad team
Today at 1:32 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» North East musicians
Today at 1:06 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Austerity
Today at 12:52 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Post some pictures
Today at 11:38 am by sunderpitt

» OPur newest member
Today at 9:37 am by vinkel

» Picture Quiz 5
Today at 8:21 am by Vincemac

» Quiz 95
Today at 2:04 am by Nostalgic

» It's done
Yesterday at 10:06 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 94
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by Hieronymus

» Next target
Yesterday at 3:51 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

Billy D, cyprussyd, Gordon Armstrong, Kipper

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

I've seen enough

Go down

I've seen enough

Post  barrowmackem on 2018-04-28, 6:59 pm

with a few additions and hopefully keeping our young talent i see a very good season next season.

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
avatar
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2393
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

Re: I've seen enough

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-28, 7:05 pm

barrowmackem wrote:with a few additions and hopefully keeping our young talent i see a very good season next season.
That's what we said end of last season & look what happened.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3937
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: I've seen enough

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-04-28, 9:11 pm

Billy D wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:with a few additions and hopefully keeping our young talent i see a very good season next season.
That's what we said end of last season & look what happened.
I fear given the accomplishments of the SAFC system that it'll be a struggle to keep the worthy.

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9797
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: I've seen enough

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-28, 9:20 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Billy D wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:with a few additions and hopefully keeping our young talent i see a very good season next season.
That's what we said end of last season & look what happened.
I fear given the accomplishments of the SAFC system that it'll be a struggle to keep the worthy.
Agreed.  like
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3937
Join date : 2013-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: I've seen enough

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum