SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
next game
FcTables.com
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Transfer update - bid accepted
Today at 7:34 pm by gil t azell

» Did I ever tell you all about
Today at 6:16 pm by cyprussyd

» Some are concerned,why?
Today at 4:46 pm by cyprussyd

» Asoro over and out
Today at 2:27 pm by cyprussyd

» Maybe
Today at 1:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Donald J. Trump is the 45th President of the United States
Today at 12:49 pm by cyprussyd

» A Happy Mr "H"
Today at 7:02 am by cyprussyd

» MUST BE CROWN COURT SURELY
Yesterday at 9:20 pm by canary-dave

» FAO Syd and Jerry
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by canary-dave

» Hartlepool United v Sunderland
Yesterday at 8:51 pm by sunderpitt

Possible takeover

Go down

Possible takeover

Post  Parsec on 2018-04-27, 1:12 pm

Hi. I've just been listening to Micky Grey on Talksport hinting at a takeover within the next couple of weeks. He did not give any details but said it could be an exciting time. Lets hope its someone with plenty of money.
Parsec

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible takeover

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-27, 1:19 pm

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-04-27, 1:44 pm

I will believe it when Dawn 'the mag' Thewlis announces it and Carol Melia asks her if it is good news to wind her up.
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Rovertsafc on 2018-04-27, 1:44 pm

cyprussyd wrote:like
Just hope it's not a consortium,but then again beggars can't be choosey like like like
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-04-27, 1:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Photo by Stu Forster/Getty Images
Former Sunderland and England left back Michael Gray has claimed on national radio today that ‘exciting’ news regarding a change of ownership at the Stadium of Light will envelop over the coming weeks.
Gray - who made 410 appearances for the club over a twelve-year period - was a guest on the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast show this morning on TalkSPORT, and when asked about the situation with the sale of the club he seemed confident that a deal will go through in the near future.
He said:
There’s light at the end of the tunnel. There is going to be a bit of excitement at the club in the next two or three weeks. That’s all I can say about it right now, but I’m quite excited about it.
It’s a plan, it’s not going to happen over night. It’s something to look forward to.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Roker Report learned early in the week that a former teammate of Gray’s has been heavily involved as part of one of the consortiums interested in a purchase of the club, so putting two and two together it’s not difficult to assume where the information Gray relayed on radio this morning has came from. And I know - people will want to know who we’re alluding to - but unfortunately we just can’t.
As we reported earlier this morning there has been an agreement made between the club and SBC (the bank to whom we owe so much money) regarding the ownership of some land we possess - the former Charlie Hurley Centre in Whitburn - and after speaking to lawyers we’ve concluded that the deal has likely came about due to the fact an ownership change is in the offing.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Photo by Ian MacNicol/Getty Images
Quite how true Gray’s words are is not yet known, but for him to make such a huge statement on national radio is intriguing and it’ll be interesting to see what information, if any, is unveiled in the coming weeks.
The fact of the matter is that an ownership change needs to occur as soon as possible.
The season ends in just over a week and with a new EFL rule meaning that the transfer window will close before the start of the new season, plans must be in place soon to ensure that the squad overhaul we require happens in good time.
This hinges, obviously, on the direction and ownership of the club going forward, and pushing through a deal with plenty of time to spare must be the biggest priority that the club has now that our fate with regards to relegation has been sealed
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-04-27, 3:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

James Hunter

✔️ @JHunterChron

Seen Micky Gray’s comments about an imminent takeover. As I understand it, there’s nothing as close as he seems to be suggesting. #safc
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-27, 3:49 pm

Well Mr Grays version fits in with what I have been told but time will tell.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-27, 4:11 pm

Somebody itk telt me it was a consortium led by Jimmy Nail, Tim Healy & Kevin Wheatly.
At least they local.
Auf Wierdersehen SAFC.
Incidentally, Jimmy Nail used to drink in the Halfway House pub opposite the Liebherr crane factory as he was shagging the landlords daughter.
There's some itk stuff for yers.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-27, 7:05 pm

Mr Gray on Sky now

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-04-27, 8:14 pm

Parsec wrote:Hi. I've just been listening to Micky Grey on Talksport hinting at a takeover within the next couple of weeks. He did not give any details but said it could be an exciting time. Lets hope its someone with plenty of money.
Thank you for posting and welcome to our small, but nice and friendly football forum.

Yes, I heard this and we can only hope we get some good news soon Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum