SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» Predictions Week 8
Today at 2:00 pm by lesmac

» Fairweather fans
Today at 1:25 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 111
Today at 11:26 am by vinkel

» Who would have thought it
Yesterday at 8:24 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions
Yesterday at 4:54 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» No news is good news!
Yesterday at 4:02 pm by canary-dave

» RIP Kevin Beattie
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by Hieronymus

» Get well very soon Annette ..
Yesterday at 3:14 pm by Hieronymus

» MAJA
Yesterday at 2:57 pm by Hieronymus

» i walked past doctors surgery this morning
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Hieronymus

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

New season

Go down

New season

Post  Rovertsafc on 2018-04-27, 10:17 am

I for one cannot wait for the new season to start hopefully new owner(s),for me it has to be some owners with a big financial clout or we will be rebuilding for years and years.
New young and energetic players on-board,out with the old and in with new as they say.
The only thought for the club and for the supporters is promotion nothing else.
We still have to keep some old heads for the backbone of the team who that will be is anyone guess.
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: New season

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-04-27, 11:23 am

Rovertsafc wrote:I for one cannot wait for the new season to start hopefully new owner(s),for me it has to be some owners with a big financial clout or we will be rebuilding for years and years.
New young and energetic players on-board,out with the old and in with new as they say.
We still have to keep some old heads for the backbone of the team who that will be is anyone guess.
It’s odd but it only seems like yesterday that my team was in Div 1.  It was a tough season and we only got out of it by the skin our teeth.

Unfortunately for a team of Sunderlands standing you will be seen as a big scalp and smaller teams may well raise their game.  Some players in Div 1 may never play in a stadium like yours so here’s hoping they shit themselves instead.
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-27, 12:19 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Rovertsafc wrote:I for one cannot wait for the new season to start hopefully new owner(s),for me it has to be some owners with a big financial clout or we will be rebuilding for years and years.
It’s odd but it only seems like yesterday that my team was in Div 1.  It was a tough season and we only got out of it by the skin our teeth.

Unfortunately for a team of Sunderlands standing you will be seen as a big scalp and smaller teams may well raise their game.  Some players in Div 1 may never play in a stadium like yours so here’s hoping they shit themselves instead.
Well put.  Smile Smile
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum