SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» We could have a SunderMad team
Today at 1:32 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» North East musicians
Today at 1:06 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Austerity
Today at 12:52 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Post some pictures
Today at 11:38 am by sunderpitt

» OPur newest member
Today at 9:37 am by vinkel

» Picture Quiz 5
Today at 8:21 am by Vincemac

» Quiz 95
Today at 2:04 am by Nostalgic

» It's done
Yesterday at 10:06 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 94
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by Hieronymus

» Next target
Yesterday at 3:51 pm by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

cyprussyd, sunderpitt

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Charlie Hurley Centre

Go down

Charlie Hurley Centre

Post  Rovertsafc on 2018-04-27, 10:08 am

Just read that SAFC have got a buyer for the plot of land which use to house the Charlie Hurley Centre.
Probably Short either using the money to reduce debt or to line his own pocket.
avatar
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 933
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 57
Location : Bishop Aukland

Back to top Go down

Re: Charlie Hurley Centre

Post  Vincemac on 2018-04-27, 11:46 am

Rovertsafc wrote:Just read that SAFC have got a buyer for the plot of land which use to house the Charlie Hurley Centre.
Probably Short either using the money to reduce debt or to line his own pocket.
Short will ALWAYS line his own pockets
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7054
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: Charlie Hurley Centre

Post  lesmac on 2018-04-27, 4:48 pm

Vincemac wrote:
Rovertsafc wrote:Just read that SAFC have got a buyer for the plot of land which use to house the Charlie Hurley Centre.
Probably Short either using the money to reduce debt or to line his own pocket.
Short will ALWAYS line his own pockets
I don't think that recovering money owed is lining your own pockets. I want to see Short gone just as much as everybody but we cannot deny that he has spent a lot of money financing SAFC.
avatar
lesmac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2669
Join date : 2012-08-03
Location : North Northumberland

http://lesmcleanphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Charlie Hurley Centre

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-27, 6:16 pm

lesmac wrote:
Vincemac wrote:
Rovertsafc wrote:Just read that SAFC have got a buyer for the plot of land which use to house the Charlie Hurley Centre.
Probably Short either using the money to reduce debt or to line his own pocket.
Short will ALWAYS line his own pockets
I don't think that recovering money owed is lining your own pockets. I want to see Short gone just as much as everybody but we cannot deny that he has spent a lot of money financing SAFC.
And he is still coughing up 3 mil a month

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45126
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Charlie Hurley Centre

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum