SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
next game
FcTables.com
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Transfer update - bid accepted
Today at 7:34 pm by gil t azell

» Did I ever tell you all about
Today at 6:16 pm by cyprussyd

» Some are concerned,why?
Today at 4:46 pm by cyprussyd

» Asoro over and out
Today at 2:27 pm by cyprussyd

» Maybe
Today at 1:38 pm by cyprussyd

» Donald J. Trump is the 45th President of the United States
Today at 12:49 pm by cyprussyd

» A Happy Mr "H"
Today at 7:02 am by cyprussyd

» MUST BE CROWN COURT SURELY
Yesterday at 9:20 pm by canary-dave

» FAO Syd and Jerry
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by canary-dave

» Hartlepool United v Sunderland
Yesterday at 8:51 pm by sunderpitt

Fulham v Sunderland

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Fulham v Sunderland

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-27, 8:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:Well once again we can't keep a clean sheet.
i KNEW THAT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY
Aye right you are Norman.
xxxxx
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-27, 8:52 pm

Matthews on for Jones.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-27, 9:26 pm

Oh well, another one from a set piece.
Still, makes no difference if we'd won 25-0, we'd still be down.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-27, 9:44 pm

Well we knew we are not good enough but cant fault the effort and some positive performances but, our bad luck continues. Stone wall pen before their first goal and second off side.

On to our last game we go.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-04-27, 10:11 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Well we knew we are not good enough but cant fault the effort and some positive performances but, our bad luck continues. Stone wall pen before their first goal and second off side.

Aye very unluckly with our penalty - might have made a difference. Never mind just glad this season is nearly over! Crying or Very sad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-04-27, 10:20 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Well we knew we are not good enough but cant fault the effort and some positive performances but, our bad luck continues. Stone wall pen before their first goal and second off side.

Ffs Syd, you can't defend that defending. Offside maybe, but only by inches.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-27, 10:24 pm

vinkel wrote:

ffs Vinkle we are bottom of the league for a reason we can't defend but that was last season's team, the season that ended last weekend for me, I am on next season and the future. BTW I am happy, looking forward to next Sunday and the future.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-04-27, 10:48 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:

ffs Vinkle we are bottom of the league for a reason we can't defend but that was last season's team, the season that ended last weekend for me, I am on next season and the future. BTW I am happy, looking forward to next Sunday and the future.

What is the reason that can't be defended?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-04-27, 10:50 pm

Billy D wrote:Oh well, another one from a set piece.
Still, makes no difference if we'd won 25-0, we'd still be down.
Happens to all teams at some stage Billy, even Juventus!

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-28, 8:05 am

I feel the anger that is still all around I simply dont share it, disappointed yes but what is done is done.

Fulham's second goal and the anger about it I dont get for a number of reasons. First we have to accept that Fulham are one of the best teams in the championship, we are the worst and IMHO we did OK against them, most expected a tanking for us.

The second goal was scored by a big strong striker in form, he has scored against better than us and he outfoxed Fletcher, not the best defender. I would question why O'Shea looked after that striker very well all evening so why he was not marking him for the goal but that has been Sunderland all season.

For Fulham and again next Sunday we have a poor team who are already down trying to perform, they did OK last night, we will see what Sunday brings BUT, hopefully this will be the last time we see this team in our colours so Sunday for me will be a day of celebration not sadness.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-28, 8:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-28, 4:53 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:

What is the reason that can't be defended?
Because we are shit but Stormin Norman can't admit it.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-28, 6:19 pm

There is a very good reason why I dont agree with, "We are shit" because I dont think we are and TBH its an easy, I would say even lazy comment to make.

Let me start with the obvious names, Gooch, Honeyman, McNair, Asoro, Robson, are they shit? I would argue not so the we are shit tag falls at the first hurdle.

But we can concentrate on defence, goalkeepers yes, I guess they would quite easily fall into the shit group. I think Love has done OK and I quite like Mathews and Oviedo when fit. Kone is not shit, he is however hit and miss depending on his mood and O'Shea is anything but shit, getting old, past his best yes but shit no.

We are not good enough as a team, yep I said that and at times fear and pressure have let us down.

We are shit is easier than saying all that but its also lazy and untrue, in my own very personal opinion.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-04-28, 6:43 pm

It all depends I guess, how you would describe the team that has come bottom of the 2nd division, has been poor all season and won very few games
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-28, 6:54 pm

sunderpitt wrote:It all depends I guess, how you would describe the team that has come bottom of the 2nd division, has been poor all season and won very few games
The team have done badly and we cant deny that but not all members of the team have failed to the same degree so no, I would never take the easy but unfair option of, "We are shit".

Furthermore I have read so many times how we great Sunderland fans only ask for players to give 100% but when they do some still moan, maybe some fans are shit.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-28, 7:01 pm

We are f*cking brilliant us. Cracking strike force, a defence full of internationals, three stunning keepers.
A first team squad that are all keen down to a man.
I am bitterly disappointed that we narrowly missed out on champions league qualification.
Never mind, we'll piss the europa next season.
We are one of the best ran clubs in Europe & I'm looking forward to seeing all the international superstars Taffy will bring in with the £500m kitty he will get off our very generous owner.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-28, 7:03 pm

Billy D wrote:We are f*cking brilliant us. Cracking strike force, a defence full of internationals, three stunning keepers.
I am bitterly disappointed that we narrowly missed out on champions league qualification.
We are one of the best ran clubs in Europe & I'm looking forward to seeing all the international superstars Taffy will bring in with the £500m kitty he will get off our very generous owner.
And when reasoned debate is beyond us we just talk stupid waffle, time for me to log off for the night.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-28, 7:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:We are f*cking brilliant us. Cracking strike force, a defence full of internationals, three stunning keepers.
And when reasoned debate is beyond us we just talk stupid waffle, time for me to log off for the night.
I blame the referees & linesmen same as you.
There's a conspiracy against us.
Looking over the 'highlights' of the season we've been denied at least 25 stone wall pens & 14 offsides against us have been allowed to stand.
Yep, all it is is bad luck.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-04-28, 9:02 pm

Looks like another answer less thread killed

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-04-28, 9:08 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Looking over the 'highlights' of the season we've been denied at least 25 stone wall pens & 14 offsides against us have been allowed to stand.
Not sure of the numbers Billy but generally it's swings'n'round abouts over the course of a season. 
There's definitively varying levels of player ability at SAFC whom have their very own way of playing or preparing for games that as a club just hasn't synced.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-28, 9:17 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Not sure of the numbers Billy but generally it's swings'n'round abouts over the course of a season. 
There's definitively varying levels of player ability at SAFC whom have their very own way of playing or preparing for games that as a club just hasn't synced.
Yes I agree but as a squad we are shit, I'm not saying every player mind, just 95 % of them.
Happy Harry just can't see the wood for the trees.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum