SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
next game
FcTables.com
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Djilobodji
Today at 12:19 pm by cyprussyd

» 2018/19 League
Today at 12:06 pm by cyprussyd

» Fantasy football is back!!!!
Today at 11:34 am by cyprussyd

» Tonights team
Today at 10:59 am by cyprussyd

» Quiz 102
Today at 4:53 am by Nostalgic

» That clears that up then
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by cyprussyd

» luton tickets
Yesterday at 9:40 pm by Flahive22

» Massive, massive, massive
Yesterday at 8:32 pm by oldblackcat

» Quiz 101
Yesterday at 8:13 pm by oldblackcat

» Embleton
Yesterday at 6:26 pm by cyprussyd

Mad men

Go down

Mad men

Post  vinkel on 2018-04-11, 6:40 pm

Kim jong un, Assad Putin Trump they're all mad.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Re: Mad men

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-11, 6:45 pm

vinkel wrote:Kim jong un, Assad Putin Trump they're all mad.
Mad, they are fecking fuming

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-04-11, 7:03 pm

Was just saying the same in the pub! Psychopaths the lot of them Evil or Very Mad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-04-11, 8:14 pm

I think you are all being a little bit harsh. They are just a teeny weeny bit misunderstood.  Wink
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-11, 8:24 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Was just saying the same in the pub! Psychopaths the lot of them Evil or Very Mad
And you can add the bag lady into it.
She's adamant that Britain will be up the Yanks arses as usual & help them tw*t the Assad government with air strikes.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-11, 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-04-11, 9:35 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Was just saying the same in the pub! Psychopaths the lot of them Evil or Very Mad

Psychopath good description of them.

P.s up at Goswick today
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-04-11, 10:07 pm

sunderpitt wrote:

P.s up at Goswick today
Should have popped in for a cuppa! Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-04-11, 11:40 pm

Out of the four on offer Kim gets my vote as the sanest.  He sets a couple of rockets off, sits back while everybody runs around then gets a summit out of it.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-12, 8:08 am

Behind all the headlines are real people

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-04-12, 12:30 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

P.s up at Goswick today

My buddy and I did have a meal in an Italian in Morpeth... Your hospitality would have better I am sure
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-12, 2:16 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:

P.s up at Goswick today

My buddy and I did have a meal in an Italian in Morpeth... Your hospitality would have better I am sure
But Morpeth will have been cheaper  rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof rof

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-12, 2:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-12, 3:00 pm

Mrs May gets on my Betty Swallocks.
Lets suck off the US fuckin bastard A & be their txxxxing lap dogs, finishing thigs that them twats couldn't.
Lets bomb Lybia, lets bomb Syria, aye haway then, it'll give the lads summat to do.
So what next? Why not bomb Canada for their hunting of bears?
Or bomb Australia because they cull kangaroos now?

We are so fare stuck up the Yanks rectums we'll be cleaning Trumps teeth with our bell ends.
Anyway, rant over. Have a nice day unless you work for DWP or the JCB's in which case I hope you catch pox.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-12, 3:07 pm

Billy D wrote:Mrs May gets on my Betty Swallocks.
Lets suck off the US fuckin bastard A & be their txxxxing lap dogs, finishing thigs that them twats couldn't.
Lets bomb Lybia, lets bomb Syria, aye haway then, it'll give the lads summat to do.

We are so fare stuck up the Yanks rectums we'll be cleaning Trumps teeth with our bell ends.
Anyway, rant over. Have a nice day unless you work for DWP or the JCB's in which case I hope you catch pox.
Please stop giving them ideas

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-12, 3:24 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:Mrs May gets on my Betty Swallocks.

Please stop giving them ideas
Indeed Syd.
We could always bomb Norway or Japan as they still whale hunt.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-04-12, 4:49 pm

I have to confess that if I was called upon to vote to bomb Syrian military bases, following on from Assad using chemical weapons against his own people, lots of women and children included.. I am not sure how I would decide. Corbyn reckons bombing never solves anything, and he has a point.. but the vote in 2013 which Ed Milliband pushed for stopped us and probably Obama getting militarily involved.  This allowed Putin and Iran to move into the vacuum... with imho very poor outcomes.

Perhaps it is too little too late now? If it had been Obama not Trump as President would that away me? Do you not have to stand up to bullies?

Last edited by sunderpitt on 2018-04-12, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-12, 5:20 pm

This site is funny.
It wont let me type txxxxing buts lets me type twats just fine, lol
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-12, 9:32 pm

How about we bomb the USA for wiping out red indians?
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-04-12, 10:28 pm

sunderpitt wrote:I have to confess that if I was called upon to vote to bomb Syrian military bases, following on from Assad using chemical weapons against his own people, lots of women and children included.. I am not sure how I would decide. Corbyn reckons bombing never solves anything, and he has a point.. but the vote in 2013 which Ed Milliband pushed for stopped us and probably Obama getting militarily involved.  This allowed Putin and Iran to move into the vacuum... with imho very poor outcomes.

Perhaps it is too little too late now? If it had been Obama not Trump as President would that away me? Do you not have to stand up to bullies?
Who is bullying who though, because buggered if I know when it comes to Syria and what it has become. We sorted ISIS out with a coalition but with the Syrian rebels in a civil war with Assad we did right to keep out of it.  Russia grabbed the opportunity to try and become a world player again when they should be joining the EU like the European country it is and forming economic ties rather than harking back to USSR days.

I suspect that at the back of it all the US are looking out for Israel rather than keeping a balanced power in the near east.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-04-12, 11:03 pm

Nostalgic wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:I have to confess that if I was called upon to vote to bomb Syrian military bases, following on from Assad using chemical weapons against his own people, lots of women and children included.. I am not sure how I would decide. Corbyn reckons bombing never solves anything, and he has a point.. but the vote in 2013 which Ed Milliband pushed for stopped us and probably Obama getting militarily involved.  This allowed Putin and Iran to move into the vacuum... with imho very poor outcomes.

Who is bullying who though, because buggered if I know when it comes to Syria and what it has become. We sorted ISIS out with a coalition but with the Syrian rebels in a civil war with Assad we did right to keep out of it.  Russia grabbed the opportunity to try and become a world player again when they should be joining the EU like the European country it is and forming economic ties rather than harking back to USSR days.

I suspect that at the back of it all the US are looking out for Israel rather than keeping a balanced power in the near east.

Yes it seems Syria, Iran and Russia (+Turkey?) versus Syria rebels, Israel, USA, Sudia plus us and France is how it could escalate. Germany depends on Russian Gas so does what Putin tells them.
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-12, 11:44 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:

Yes it seems Syria, Iran and Russia (+Turkey?) versus Syria rebels, Israel, USA, Sudia plus us and France is how it could escalate. Germany depends on Russian Gas so does what Putin tells them.
I bet Merkel's minge is like a brillo pad.
You could probably clean out a casserole dish with it.
She has more hair on her armpits than Meat Loaf has on his head.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-13, 9:39 pm

We should re name our capitol city as Washington DC.
Make us the 53rd state. I fuckin despise how we fanny lick & cow-tow to the worlds self proclaimed police force.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum