SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
next game
FcTables.com
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» The new east stand
Yesterday at 11:17 pm by cyprussyd

» Collectors item
Yesterday at 10:47 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Annual SunderMad night out
Yesterday at 10:11 pm by cyprussyd

» @DavidJonesSky recalls the moment he fell in love with #SAFC.
Yesterday at 9:03 pm by cyprussyd

» Khazri
Yesterday at 8:52 pm by cyprussyd

» Mohamed Eisa
Yesterday at 8:33 pm by sunderpitt

» Must be a Mag
Yesterday at 8:16 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» George Evans Reading fans react
Yesterday at 8:09 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Billy's Brick
Yesterday at 7:15 pm by MrRAWhite

» Some are concerned,why?
Yesterday at 10:39 am by cyprussyd


SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

For those going on Tuesday

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-07, 6:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hello. Norwich supporter here!

Trying to spread the word for a minutes applause, for my cousin Simon who recently passed away aged 34. He was a mad Sunderland supporter and that's something he proudly passed onto his daughters, as you can see!

Simon's mother Jeanette, is an avid Norwich supporter so when the teams meet this Tuesday, we ask the home support to join us on the 34th minute, to pay tribute to Simon and show support for Jeanette, with a minutes applause. 

Thank you in advance and thank you for your time.

Lorenzo.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45904
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-07, 7:44 pm

SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY
Tue 10 Apr
KO 19.45


I'm not expecting a big crowd but hope we can top 25,000 for what could well be a good game.


Norwich have little to play for and we could officially go down but most I guess think we are down anyway so it could be a pressure free game.


Looking forward to it.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45904
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  vinkel on 2018-04-07, 7:51 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY
[size=32]Tue 10 Apr[/size]
[size=32]KO 19.45[/size]


[size=32]I'm not expecting a big crowd but hope we can top 25,000 for what could well be a good game.[/size]


[size=32]Norwich have little to play for and we could officially go down but most I guess think we are down anyway so it could be a pressure free game.[/size]


[size=32]Looking forward to it.[/size]
Can't be relegated tuesday

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2335
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-08, 9:19 am

I would like to see a 4-4-2 for this game and I would like to see Asoro start,but, I also find it hard to know who to drop after the Leeds performance, that's probably one of the many reasons I am not the manager.

Leeds team was,

 Camp, Love, O’Shea, Kone, Wilson, Cattermole, McNair, Honeyman, McGeady, Gooch, Fletcher.


I would never have started with Wilson at left back but he did well and Gooch and Honeyman gave none stop performances, Cattermole and McNair looked good, McGready had a good game and even the much maligned Fletcher looked like a footballer.


Just to throw in a daft idea on why Asoro did not get on, could the club have already accepted he will be sold to let him play at a higher level and bring in funds for Colemans rebuild, just a daft thought I am throwing out there.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45904
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-04-08, 10:02 am

It was a good performance against Leeds....I wouldn't make any changes unless of injuries

I hope Asoro signs a new contract and stays, but I fear he thinks he is too good to be here....was it the end of last season or the start of this where he stated that if he didn't start getting regular games he would have to consider his future at the club? Hopefully Coleman can persuade him to stay for at least a couple of seasons....with money hopefully coming in from Khazri,Lens,Djilibodji, Borini and maybe N'Dong and Kone do we really need to sell him for more cash? Even after our end of season sale I don't think much money will be made available for players for next season (unless there's a takeover with someone with cash to spare)so we need to pull out all the shots to keep players like him
avatar
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Posts : 2359
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 57
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-04-08, 10:47 am

cyprussyd wrote:I would like to see a 4-4-2 for this game and I would like to see Asoro start,but, I also find it hard to know who to drop after the Leeds performance, that's probably one of the many reasons I am not the manager.

Leeds team was,

 Camp, Love, O’Shea, Kone, Wilson, Cattermole, McNair, Honeyman, McGeady, Gooch, Fletcher.


I would never have started with Wilson at left back but he did well and Gooch and Honeyman gave none stop performances, Cattermole and McNair looked good, McGready had a good game and even the much maligned Fletcher looked like a footballer.


Just to throw in a daft idea on why Asoro did not get on, could the club have already accepted he will be sold to let him play at a higher level and bring in funds for Colemans rebuild, just a daft thought I am throwing out there.
Re Asoro you might be right Syd, maybe already got an offer behind closed doors so why risk probably our best asset?

As for the team, they did very well yesterday but this is their 4th game in 10 days which may be too much for JOS and Catts.
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9276
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  barrowmackem on 2018-04-09, 8:18 am

Play like Saturday and we can win. But will the home fear factor strike?

________________________________________________________
Sunderland AFC fans, (The Special Ones)
avatar
barrowmackem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 2400
Join date : 2014-09-29
Location : Barrow-in-Furness

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-09, 10:20 am

barrowmackem wrote:Play like Saturday and we can win. But will the home fear factor strike?
And that is the question

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45904
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-09, 10:56 am

barrowmackem wrote:Play like Saturday and we can win. But will the home fear factor strike?
Saturday was an improved performance but too little too late.
It doesn't matter if we win all our remaining games, we are still reliant on those above us getting beat.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-09, 11:30 am

Billy D wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:Play like Saturday and we can win. But will the home fear factor strike?
Saturday was an improved performance but too little too late.
It doesn't matter if we win all our remaining games, we are still reliant on those above us getting beat.
You dont get it Billy, wed have all accepted relegation and are now in next season mode and simply looking forward to the remaining games.
That's why I get excited still, always looking ahead, when we had hope I grasped that hope and was excited by it. Once relegation was accepted I moved on to the future.

Its a happy way to live, far better than always looking on the negative side of life, go on, give it a try.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45904
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  Kipper on 2018-04-09, 1:00 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:Play like Saturday and we can win. But will the home fear factor strike?
Saturday was an improved performance but too little too late.
It doesn't matter if we win all our remaining games, we are still reliant on those above us getting beat.
You dont get it Billy, wed have all accepted relegation and are now in next season mode and simply looking forward to the remaining games.
That's why I get excited still, always looking ahead, when we had hope I grasped that hope and was excited by it. Once relegation was accepted I moved on to the future.

Its a happy way to live, far better than always looking on the negative side of life, go on, give it a try.
I won't accept it until it's mathematically impossible. However, I'm pretty certain we're gone. That's not going to stop me going tomorrow though. I'm not going because there's hope, I'm going because I've enjoyed their recent performances and I will enjoy tomorrow if they continue in the same vein. It gives us hope for the future no matter what division we're in. Just please, new owners asap, that's my biggest hope.
avatar
Kipper
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 893
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-09, 1:38 pm

Kipper wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:Play like Saturday and we can win. But will the home fear factor strike?
Saturday was an improved performance but too little too late.
It doesn't matter if we win all our remaining games, we are still reliant on those above us getting beat.
You dont get it Billy, wed have all accepted relegation and are now in next season mode and simply looking forward to the remaining games.
That's why I get excited still, always looking ahead, when we had hope I grasped that hope and was excited by it. Once relegation was accepted I moved on to the future.

Its a happy way to live, far better than always looking on the negative side of life, go on, give it a try.
I won't accept it until it's mathematically impossible. However, I'm pretty certain we're gone. That's not going to stop me going tomorrow though. I'm not going because there's hope, I'm going because I've enjoyed their recent performances and I will enjoy tomorrow if they continue in the same vein. It gives us hope for the future no matter what division we're in. Just please, new owners asap, that's my biggest hope.
APPL APPL APPL APPL APPL

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45904
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-09, 2:44 pm


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

Double injury blow for Sunderland as Paddy McNair and Marc Wilson miss Norwich clash
Sunderland have been hit by the news that Paddy McNair and Marc Wilson will both miss tomorrow night's game against Norwich City.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45904
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  vinkel on 2018-04-09, 3:24 pm

I am with kipper here, i wont accept we're down untill its confirmed.  Though i do accept the writing is on the wall.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
avatar
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2335
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-04-09, 3:49 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

Double injury blow for Sunderland as Paddy McNair and Marc Wilson miss Norwich clash
Sunderland have been hit by the news that Paddy McNair and Marc Wilson will both miss tomorrow night's game against Norwich City.
Huge blow that McNair will miss the game. He was excellent on Saturday. When your luck is out it is really out isn't it? Crying or Very sad
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9276
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-09, 4:02 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

Double injury blow for Sunderland as Paddy McNair and Marc Wilson miss Norwich clash
Sunderland have been hit by the news that Paddy McNair and Marc Wilson will both miss tomorrow night's game against Norwich City.
Huge blow that McNair will miss the game. He was excellent on Saturday. When your luck is out it is really out isn't it? Crying or Very sad
McNair can be a big player for us but his injury record is a concern

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45904
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-04-09, 4:39 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

Double injury blow for Sunderland as Paddy McNair and Marc Wilson miss Norwich clash
Sunderland have been hit by the news that Paddy McNair and Marc Wilson will both miss tomorrow night's game against Norwich City.
Huge blow that McNair will miss the game. He was excellent on Saturday. When your luck is out it is really out isn't it? Crying or Very sad
McNair can be a big player for us but his injury record is a concern


Kirchkof II
avatar
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Posts : 6975
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-09, 5:22 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
barrowmackem wrote:Play like Saturday and we can win. But will the home fear factor strike?
Saturday was an improved performance but too little too late.
It doesn't matter if we win all our remaining games, we are still reliant on those above us getting beat.
You dont get it Billy, wed have all accepted relegation and are now in next season mode and simply looking forward to the remaining games.
That's why I get excited still, always looking ahead, when we had hope I grasped that hope and was excited by it. Once relegation was accepted I moved on to the future.

Its a happy way to live, far better than always looking on the negative side of life, go on, give it a try.
Aye whatever Captain Caveman.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-09, 5:29 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SUNDERLANDECHO.COM

Double injury blow for Sunderland as Paddy McNair and Marc Wilson miss Norwich clash
Sunderland have been hit by the news that Paddy McNair and Marc Wilson will both miss tomorrow night's game against Norwich City.
Huge blow that McNair will miss the game. He was excellent on Saturday. When your luck is out it is really out isn't it? Crying or Very sad
McNair can be a big player for us but his injury record is a concern


Kirchkof II
How come we are so good at signing shit & crocks of shit?
There you go Syd, there's some positivity from me.
We are at least good at two things.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  Vincemac on 2018-04-09, 6:36 pm

Sunderland team
12Camp
22Love
23Kone
16O'Shea
Oveado
6Cattermole
53ejaria
Honeyman
27Gooch
19McGeady
9Fletcher
Substitutes
1Steele
11Lua Lua
13McManaman
21Matthews
29Asoro
35Clarke-Salter
53.?
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7119
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-09, 6:42 pm

Vincemac wrote:Sunderland team
12Camp
22Love
23Kone
16O'Shea
Oveado
6Cattermole
53ejaria
Honeyman
27Gooch
19McGeady
9Fletcher
Substitutes
1Steele
11Lua Lua
13McManaman
21Matthews
29Asoro
35Clarke-Salter
53.?
I think you are spot on Vince

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45904
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  Vincemac on 2018-04-09, 6:59 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Vincemac wrote:Sunderland team
12Camp
22Love
23Kone
16O'Shea
Oveado
6Cattermole
53ejaria
Honeyman
27Gooch
19McGeady
9Fletcher
Substitutes
1Steele
11Lua Lua
13McManaman
21Matthews
29Asoro
35Clarke-Salter
53.?
I think you are spot on Vince
like like
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7119
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-09, 7:36 pm

Minutes applause set to take place for tomorrow's game, in memory of Simon Taylor, Sunderland fan, and popular roofer, whom sadly passed away last month. Simon, 34, had supported Sunderland since he was 10yr old, with the rest of his family supporting the Canaries. Sunderland and Norwich fans will unite in the 34th minute to remember Simon.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45904
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  gil t azell on 2018-04-09, 9:24 pm

RAW may be on here later but the Mags have arranged to come through and casuse bother tomorrow so NO CASH TURNSTILES open.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5197
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-09, 9:26 pm

gil t azell wrote:RAW may be on here later but the Mags have arranged to come through and casuse bother tomorrow so NO CASH TURNSTILES open.
Doubt if I will see them, I never do

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 45904
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SUNDERLAND V NORWICH CITY

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum