SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Match Day Thread
Today at 6:31 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 32
Yesterday at 10:41 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Tickets
Yesterday at 9:17 pm by vinkel

» Close to home
Yesterday at 8:39 pm by gil t azell

» John Bercow
Yesterday at 8:36 pm by gil t azell

» Something is dodgy
Yesterday at 7:38 pm by canary-dave

» I agree with this
Yesterday at 6:34 pm by gil t azell

» News: Club legend reveals how he almost became Sunderland manager during failed takeover bid
Yesterday at 2:17 pm by MrRAWhite

» Cup Final Info
Yesterday at 8:57 am by Kipper

» Happy Birthday Gil
2019-03-20, 10:15 pm by MrRAWhite

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Coleman out

Go down

Coleman out

Post  Rovertsafc on 2018-04-06, 11:43 am

Coleman out?
Phillips(manager) and Peter Reid(assistant) in,both know the club inside and out they know what is required and will do the job required.
Personally I am not bothered who the manager will be next season I just posted this topic to find out what other peoples thoughts are
Rovertsafc
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 986
Join date : 2012-08-24
Age : 57
Location : Bishop Aukland

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  Guest on 2018-04-06, 11:46 am

Rovertsafc wrote:Coleman out?
Phillips(manager) and Peter Reid(assistant) in,both know the club inside and out they know what is required and will do the job required.
Personally I am not bothered who the manager will be next season I just posted this topic to find out what other peoples thoughts are
Doesn't matter who is gaffer as there's no fuckin dosh.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  Vincemac on 2018-04-06, 11:49 am

Billy D wrote:
Rovertsafc wrote:Coleman out?
Phillips(manager) and Peter Reid(assistant) in,both know the club inside and out they know what is required and will do the job required.
Personally I am not bothered who the manager will be next season I just posted this topic to find out what other peoples thoughts are
Doesn't matter who is gaffer as there's no fuckin dosh.
Correct
Vincemac
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7557
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  oxfordshire on 2018-04-06, 12:10 pm

like like like
Vincemac wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Rovertsafc wrote:Coleman out?
Phillips(manager) and Peter Reid(assistant) in,both know the club inside and out they know what is required and will do the job required.
Personally I am not bothered who the manager will be next season I just posted this topic to find out what other peoples thoughts are
Doesn't matter who is gaffer as there's no fuckin dosh.
Correct
oxfordshire
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 298
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 76
Location : Melbourne Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  Kipper on 2018-04-06, 12:37 pm

we don't need another change of manager
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1266
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-04-06, 12:46 pm

Billy D wrote:
Rovertsafc wrote:Coleman out?
Phillips(manager) and Peter Reid(assistant) in,both know the club inside and out they know what is required and will do the job required.
Personally I am not bothered who the manager will be next season I just posted this topic to find out what other peoples thoughts are
Doesn't matter who is gaffer as there's no fuckin dosh.

like
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7775
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  vinkel on 2018-04-06, 2:57 pm

To say i am not happy with Colemans achievement so far would be an understatement. But having said that i am sick of all the constant change of manager. Would another change turn things round who knows. Will Coleman be able to turn things round who knows.
Ultimately whoever is in charge will make that decision, me, i will just have to get on with whatever. After Coleman has gone after i am gone Sunderland will still be here.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
vinkel
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2632
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-04-06, 3:06 pm

I am personally happy for Coleman to continue as manager...

Let's have a new owner, debts cleared, and a complete clear out of dead wood and can't be arsed to play. With good young big strong players brought in.

Roswell can just f**k off

Very happy to come and cheer this
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7775
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-06, 3:32 pm

I wish everyone would just relax and stop worrying, all will be well, happy and optimistic here in Coxhoe.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48652
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-04-06, 4:34 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I wish everyone would just relax and stop worrying, all will be well, happy and optimistic here in Coxhoe.

Well I got my haircut in Coxhoe today and bought some stuff from Coates... could not find a cash point though
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7775
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-06, 5:09 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I wish everyone would just relax and stop worrying, all will be well, happy and optimistic here in Coxhoe.

Well I got my haircut in Coxhoe today and bought some stuff from Coates... could not find a cash point though
there are 3

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48652
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  canary-dave on 2018-04-06, 5:19 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I wish everyone would just relax and stop worrying, all will be well, happy and optimistic here in Coxhoe.

Well I got my haircut in Coxhoe today and bought some stuff from Coates... could not find a cash point though

Syd's house has a cash point ATM, he only charges £9.50 for you to take out a tenner  Bargain  Laughing

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14468
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-06, 5:25 pm

canary-dave wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I wish everyone would just relax and stop worrying, all will be well, happy and optimistic here in Coxhoe.

Well I got my haircut in Coxhoe today and bought some stuff from Coates... could not find a cash point though

Syd's house has a cash point ATM, he only charges £9.50 for you to take out a tenner  Bargain  Laughing
£10.50 since BREXIT

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48652
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  canary-dave on 2018-04-06, 5:35 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I wish everyone would just relax and stop worrying, all will be well, happy and optimistic here in Coxhoe.

Well I got my haircut in Coxhoe today and bought some stuff from Coates... could not find a cash point though

Syd's house has a cash point ATM, he only charges £9.50 for you to take out a tenner  Bargain  Laughing
£10.50 since BREXIT

lol!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14468
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  gil t azell on 2018-04-06, 5:38 pm

sunderpitt wrote:I am personally happy for Coleman to continue as manager...

Let's have a new owner, debts cleared, and a complete clear out of dead wood and can't be arsed to play. With good young big strong players brought in.

Roswell can just f**k off

Very happy to come and cheer this

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5775
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-04-06, 7:54 pm

Suprisingly  a few people aren't happy with Coleman....no problem with that....what makes me laugh is when you ask who they would replace them with and they have no idea....or they say someone who "gets what the club means to the supporters".....we have a manager who does just that and he has a vision for the future,give him a chance to change things and a couple of quid to spend before we judge and yet again sack him and go back to square one !!
oldblackcat
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Posts : 2594
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 58
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-04-06, 8:17 pm

oldblackcat wrote:Suprisingly  a few people aren't happy with Coleman....no problem with that....what makes me laugh is when you ask who they would replace them with and they have no idea....or they say someone who "gets what the club means to the supporters".....we have a manager who does just that and he has a vision for the future,give him a chance to change things and a couple of quid to spend before we judge and yet again sack him and go back to square one !!
like

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Black Cat Kiwi
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 10257
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: Coleman out

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum