SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland Til I Die
Today at 12:44 am by cyprussyd

» From the Don
Yesterday at 11:48 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 18
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by canary-dave

» Weekend Weather.
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by sunderpitt

» Need Help in Identifying Some Sunderland AFC Autograph's on a shirt
Yesterday at 2:40 pm by Hieronymus

» Sartori
Yesterday at 12:08 pm by sunderpitt

» The bad old days
2018-12-13, 10:16 pm by cyprussyd

» The South Stand
2018-12-13, 8:57 pm by gil t azell

» Quiz 120
2018-12-13, 6:59 pm by Jerry the Jinx

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Just a long shot

Go down

Just a long shot

Post  vinkel on 2018-04-03, 6:51 pm

Right here goes, end of season it is widely regarded Sam will leave Everton. So who on here would be willing to sacrifice Coleman to get Sam back.
Its all just a big suppose.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Re: Just a long shot

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-03, 6:57 pm

vinkel wrote:Right here goes, end of season it is widely regarded Sam will leave Everton. So who on here would be willing to sacrifice Coleman to get Sam back.
Its all just a big suppose.
A none starter IMO, I am a big Sam fan but he could not wait to get away and he would want very big bucks to spend.

For me it's very easy, Coleman is our manager and will get my full support until that changes.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lesmac on 2018-04-03, 7:49 pm

Not for me, he dropped the club in the mire when he walked out to get the England job and look what he did there.
lesmac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://lesmcleanphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-03, 8:08 pm

lesmac wrote:Not for me, he dropped the club in the mire when he walked out to get the England job and look what he did there.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-04-03, 8:59 pm

As much as I admire Sam and what he did for us last time, I would say no! He wouldn't come back anyway, particularly in the third tier!

I am committed to support Coleman, he has shown commitment to move here for the long haul, let him have a go.

Personally, as I have said on here before, I am sick of instability and the management merry-go-round. We are where we are and back to GO, so let us support what will be a long but successful road to future glories. Many of us on here started to support the club we love in the early sixties, in the second division, the excitement of those days is what got into my blood and has made me a fan til I die.

I am now looking forward to it.
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  lesmac on 2018-04-03, 11:58 pm

Mackemneil wrote:As much as I admire Sam and what he did for us last time, I would say no! He wouldn't come back anyway, particularly in the third tier!

I am committed to support Coleman, he has shown commitment to move here for the long haul, let him have a go.

Personally, as I have said on here before, I am sick of instability and the management merry-go-round. We are where we are and back to GO, so let us support what will be a long but successful road to future glories. Many of us on here started to support the club we love in the early sixties, in the second division, the excitement of those days is what got into my blood and has made me a fan til I die.

I am now looking forward to it.
On the mark Mackem. It's time we had a long period of continuity  in ownership, managers, players, planning and   building a team. Hopefully, then we should have recovered from the mistakes and lash ups we have suffered for more years than I wish to remember.
lesmac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://lesmcleanphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum