SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Match Day Thread
Today at 6:31 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 32
Yesterday at 10:41 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Tickets
Yesterday at 9:17 pm by vinkel

» Close to home
Yesterday at 8:39 pm by gil t azell

» John Bercow
Yesterday at 8:36 pm by gil t azell

» Something is dodgy
Yesterday at 7:38 pm by canary-dave

» I agree with this
Yesterday at 6:34 pm by gil t azell

» News: Club legend reveals how he almost became Sunderland manager during failed takeover bid
Yesterday at 2:17 pm by MrRAWhite

» Cup Final Info
Yesterday at 8:57 am by Kipper

» Happy Birthday Gil
2019-03-20, 10:15 pm by MrRAWhite

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Results Week 30

Go down

Results Week 30

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2018-04-03, 12:17 pm

Gil's 100 point bonus for correctly predicting our score makes him this week's runaway winner Very Happy
1Gil119
2Barrow21
3Derro18
4Panther18
5Syd18
6Nick17
7Gordon16
8Vince16
9Billy15
10Kiwi15
11Dave13
12Vinkel13
13Jerry12
14Hieronymous10
15OBC9
16Neil2
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Posts : 4896
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 53
Location : Roker

Back to top Go down

Re: Results Week 30

Post  Guest on 2018-04-03, 12:20 pm

Jerry the Jinx wrote:Gil's 100 point bonus for correctly predicting our score makes him this week's runaway winner Very Happy
 
















1Gil119
2Barrow21
3Derro18
4Panther18
5Syd18
6Nick17
7Gordon16
8Vince16
9Billy15
10Kiwi15
11Dave13
12Vinkel13
13Jerry12
14Hieronymous10
15OBC9
16Neil2
Since when was that the rule?  Question Question
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Results Week 30

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2018-04-03, 6:46 pm

Billy D wrote:
Jerry the Jinx wrote:Gil's 100 point bonus for correctly predicting our score makes him this week's runaway winner Very Happy
 
































1Gil119
2Barrow21
3Derro18
4Panther18
5Syd18
6Nick17
7Gordon16
8Vince16
9Billy15
10Kiwi15
11Dave13
12Vinkel13
13Jerry12
14Hieronymous10
15OBC9
16Neil2
Since when was that the rule?  Question Question
It's not the rule it's a one off
Gil said he deserved it and I agreed
So there to
Jerry the Jinx
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Posts : 4896
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 53
Location : Roker

Back to top Go down

Re: Results Week 30

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-03, 6:54 pm

Jerry the Jinx wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Jerry the Jinx wrote:Gil's 100 point bonus for correctly predicting our score makes him this week's runaway winner Very Happy
 
















































1Gil119
2Barrow21
3Derro18
4Panther18
5Syd18
6Nick17
7Gordon16
8Vince16
9Billy15
10Kiwi15
11Dave13
12Vinkel13
13Jerry12
14Hieronymous10
15OBC9
16Neil2
Since when was that the rule?  Question Question
It's not the rule it's a one off
Gil said he deserved it and I agreed
So there to
It would be a brave man tol argue with you mistress and I am NOT that man  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. pint pint pint pint
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48652
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Results Week 30

Post  canary-dave on 2018-04-03, 7:19 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Jerry the Jinx wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Jerry the Jinx wrote:Gil's 100 point bonus for correctly predicting our score makes him this week's runaway winner Very Happy
 
































































1Gil119
2Barrow21
3Derro18
4Panther18
5Syd18
6Nick17
7Gordon16
8Vince16
9Billy15
10Kiwi15
11Dave13
12Vinkel13
13Jerry12
14Hieronymous10
15OBC9
16Neil2
Since when was that the rule?  Question Question
It's not the rule it's a one off
Gil said he deserved it and I agreed
So there to
It would be a brave man tol argue with you mistress and I am NOT that man  Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

That's not what you said in bed last night  Embarassed Embarassed

________________________________________________________
farao
cheers
elephant
canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14468
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

Re: Results Week 30

Post  gil t azell on 2018-04-04, 6:07 pm

Cheers J.

Just about takes me out of the relegation places. like



PS, it was a genuine request in that I deffo think the 100 bonus points was deserved.
gil t azell
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5775
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 59
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: Results Week 30

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum