SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland AFC v Wycombe Wanderers
Yesterday at 11:15 pm by Kipper

»  Walsall v Sunderland
Yesterday at 10:05 pm by gil t azell

» Pompey game
Yesterday at 11:02 am by cyprussyd

» Get your vote in
Yesterday at 9:29 am by Gordon Armstrong

» Predictions Week 15
Yesterday at 5:46 am by oldblackcat

» Craig Samson
2018-11-16, 5:53 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 117
2018-11-16, 4:46 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Checkatrade next round
2018-11-16, 2:38 pm by vinkel

» BREXIT the solution
2018-11-16, 1:37 pm by canary-dave

» Emmerdale and Corrie.
2018-11-16, 1:31 pm by Vincemac

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Winnie Mandela dead

Go down

Winnie Mandela dead

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-02, 7:37 pm

Now I've never met the woman but from what I've heard she was a bit of a tw*t.
Even Nelson said as much when they went to court to get divorced.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: Winnie Mandela dead

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-04-02, 11:33 pm

Billy D wrote:Now I've never met the woman but from what I've heard she was a bit of a tw*t.
Apparently she wanted to have an African "shadow" all white people so they could learn their jobs then the Africans would run the country within five years. Teh whites would then be encouraged to leave.

A 'Bok told me over here that a lot of road infrastructure leading to nowhere in particular, but housing could be built along them, was done to use up as much funds as possible prior to handover.  The outgoing government feared that the money would soon otherwise disappear elsewhere in no time came pretty much true.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-04-03, 10:19 am

Nostalgic wrote:
Billy D wrote:Now I've never met the woman but from what I've heard she was a bit of a tw*t.
Apparently she wanted to have an African "shadow" all white people so they could learn their jobs then the Africans would run the country within five years. Teh whites would then be encouraged to leave.

A 'Bok told me over here that a lot of road infrastructure leading to nowhere in particular, but housing could be built along them, was done to use up as much funds as possible prior to handover.  The outgoing government feared that the money would soon otherwise disappear elsewhere in no time came pretty much true.
How dreadful - fancy those uppity Africans wanting to run their own country instead of white slavers that oppressed them for hundreds of years. They should know their place eh?

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-03, 10:44 am

Hieronymus wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:

How dreadful - fancy those uppity Africans wanting to run their own country instead of white slavers that oppressed them for hundreds of years. They should know their place eh?

Do you mean like Rhodesia under Ian Smith?
They wanted black rule. They got it, they got Mugabe.
Terribly nice chap. Kicked all the white farmers out & starved folk in the process.
Also, Idi Armin, nice bloke him wasn't he?
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-04-03, 8:04 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:

I doubt you have misunderstood what my post meant H.  Winnie advocated that the native South African's should be running all aspects of  the country within a couple of years when they had not received the training and nowhere near the expertise to run it.  They have it now and as far as I know run it effectively, even though the politicians seem to be a bit muddled.

Billy is not far off the mark in his comparison of what could go wrong when those who understand the fabric of the country and with their natural resources SA would stand to lose a lot if their mining industries collapsed.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-03, 8:19 pm

May just be me but this thread seems to have a terrible racist tone, maybe it's me.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-03, 8:33 pm

Africa has more despot dictatorships than anywhere else in the world.
Chad, Somalia, Niger, Nigeria,  Sudan, Ivory Coast, Congo, Angola, Zimbabwe, Rwanda.
Shall I continue?
And guess what? All are under the rule of black governments.
They are responsible collectively of killing more black people than the white colonists ever were.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-03, 9:36 pm

cyprussyd wrote:May just be me but this thread seems to have a terrible racist tone, maybe it's me.
Where's it racist then?
Please explain.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-03, 10:00 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:May just be me but this thread seems to have a terrible racist tone, maybe it's me.
Where's it racist then?
Please explain.
No need for me to explain anything Billy, just an opinion

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-04-03, 10:15 pm

Far from it Syd.  Winnie was outright political and wanted the takeover to be a speedy one whereas a lot of the ANC members saw the sense of a more gradual one.  A great fighter against apartheid, but a sensible politician she wasn't.  SA is every bit as rich now as it was in those days and being run by those who have taken over from the dominant whites and standards of living are better for the working men.

They have  had their political problems however, as demonstrated by Jacob Zuma through the same ANC.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-04-04, 11:08 pm

Anyone ever been to South Africa lately?

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum