SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Arsene Wenger
Today at 6:35 pm by gil t azell

» Sunderland v Burton
Today at 6:33 pm by gil t azell

» All together now
Today at 5:54 pm by Billy D

» That McNair goal
Today at 8:09 am by gil t azell

» Arsene Wenger
Today at 8:02 am by Billy D

» UFOs/Aliens
Today at 7:22 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week ..
Yesterday at 7:31 pm by oldblackcat

» Meeting between SAFC and Supporter Groups Collective Thursday 12th April 2018, Stadium of Light
Yesterday at 12:55 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland ticket policy shift to keep out Newcastle United fans
2018-04-19, 11:47 pm by MrRAWhite

» Safe standing
2018-04-19, 11:25 pm by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

Billy D, cyprussyd, gil t azell, Jerry the Jinx, Kipper, Lever Malone, Terrapinic, Vincemac

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Gibson gone

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Gibson gone

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-03-31, 8:06 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
Billy D wrote:For some reason unbeknown to me, Ant & Dec are media darlings & also worshipped by the brainwashed general public who can't think for themselves because they watch so much shite on telly.
Gibson isn't.
IMO, both should have rusty nails hammered into their japs eyes.
That's me being as understanding as I can be.

Totally agree. No sympathy for either of them. I would crush the cars with them in it. 

I accept mental illness is a nightmare but he's bloody mother was with him in the car. She knew he had been drinking so what the hell was she doing letting him drive and what on earth was she playing at then getting in the car. He could have killed that lass and imo both him and Gibbo should be jailed.
Furthermore he can afford a chaffeur nevermind a taxi.  He has done rehab (obviously failed or he thinks he is above the law) and booking himself back in was very very good advice by his advisors.
Yes.. Both should be facing prison.. Just luck that they didn't kill anyone..
Well thats them tried, judged and sentenced, UK law at it's finest
What would you do with them then?
Well I would start by not spouting off about nails in eyes and would look at both in different ways and wait to hear the evidence.

Gibson has just come back from a 20 month ban for drink driving so is a very different case, nothing to do with whom he is or what he does for a living. He needs a mix of punishment that will indeed probably mean prison and help.

McPartland would be first he over limit, is he over from drinking that day or is from the previous evening, both wrong but different situations. He has many problems and again needs punishment but my main aim would be try and ensure he never drink drives again or takes drugs.

In short I dont know the answer because I dont know all the facts, soundbites may make people feelgood but rarely help IMO.

BTW I doubt if anyone is more anti drink driving than me, indeed I am anti drink.
McPartland could barely walk never mind drive.. i'm sorry but there is absolutely no excuse for getting behind a wheel in that state..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-31, 8:10 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
Billy D wrote:For some reason unbeknown to me, Ant & Dec are media darlings & also worshipped by the brainwashed general public who can't think for themselves because they watch so much shite on telly.
Gibson isn't.

Totally agree. No sympathy for either of them. I would crush the cars with them in it. 

I accept mental illness is a nightmare but he's bloody mother was with him in the car. She knew he had been drinking so what the hell was she doing letting him drive and what on earth was she playing at then getting in the car. He could have killed that lass and imo both him and Gibbo should be jailed.
Furthermore he can afford a chaffeur nevermind a taxi.  He has done rehab (obviously failed or he thinks he is above the law) and booking himself back in was very very good advice by his advisors.
Well I would start by not spouting off about nails in eyes and would look at both in different ways and wait to hear the evidence.

Gibson has just come back from a 20 month ban for drink driving so is a very different case, nothing to do with whom he is or what he does for a living. He needs a mix of punishment that will indeed probably mean prison and help.

McPartland would be first he over limit, is he over from drinking that day or is from the previous evening, both wrong but different situations. He has many problems and again needs punishment but my main aim would be try and ensure he never drink drives again or takes drugs.

In short I dont know the answer because I dont know all the facts, soundbites may make people feelgood but rarely help IMO.

BTW I doubt if anyone is more anti drink driving than me, indeed I am anti drink.
McPartland could barely walk never mind drive.. i'm sorry but there is absolutely no excuse for getting behind a wheel in that state..
Agreed. None at all.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-31, 8:14 pm

MrRAWhite wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
MrRAWhite wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
Gibson isn't.

First I was not there so dont know if he could walk, certainly no pics I have seen will support that claim.
Next no excuse at all but there are sometimes reasons why people do these things, the mind, I know very well, can be a complex and unpredictable organ.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-04-01, 8:18 am

cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland have released Darron Gibson.

“Following the conclusion of his recent suspension, Darron Gibson will leave Sunderland AFC by mutual consent.”
Wow, quite startling news. 
Usually a player would remain so he gets my respect plus I hope he gets the professional help required.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-04-17, 10:42 pm

Looks like Gibbo is facing jail & reportedly by the BBC Piss Flap frurm Byka Grurve has been fined £86000 for being pissed driving.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum