SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
Today at 6:12 pm by gil t azell

» Weekend Weather.
Today at 3:08 pm by sunderpitt

» Predictions Week 18
Today at 2:55 pm by vinkel

» From the Don
Today at 2:41 pm by Hieronymus

» Need Help in Identifying Some Sunderland AFC Autograph's on a shirt
Today at 2:40 pm by Hieronymus

» Sartori
Today at 12:08 pm by sunderpitt

» The bad old days
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by cyprussyd

» The South Stand
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by gil t azell

» Quiz 120
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Santa's already been good to me
Yesterday at 6:29 pm by Nostalgic

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Sunderland v Sheffield Wed

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sunderland v Sheffield Wed

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-30, 10:04 pm

Easter Monday at the stadium, tonight Coleman asked for a good turn out to support the team, I will be there, will you?

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland v Sheffield Wed

Post  gil t azell on 2018-03-30, 10:06 pm

Yup.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-03-30, 10:08 pm

A lot of supporters will have watched that tonight and will firmly believe the great escape is on.

Can SAFC keep that momentum going? We need everybody together on Monday. The fans need to create a cauldron of noise and the players need another performance like tonight.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-03-30, 10:14 pm

A fighting performance to follow on from tonight's is all we can hope for , but getting behind the lads following the way we took Derby on in the first half is worth seeing against Wednesday.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-31, 2:27 am

We are notorious for following an excellent performance and win with an embarrassing defeat and I'm sure we all go into Mondays game with that fear in mind.

We have no pushover games left and in our position every game is not only a must win but also high pressure but, against Derby the players showed what can be done so its all down to them to deliver.

I would make one change to the starting 11 by replacing Oviedo with Mathews, we have few options in goal so Camp starts all games for me and Love, Kone and O'Shea had excellent games so same again please.

The thing that struck me against Derby was we saw the future with Love, Mathews, McNair, Gooch and Honeyman. Kone is a puzzle because we all assume he will go but we thought that in the past but we got no takers.

Monday could be an excellent day out but then again it could all go wrong, we dont do boring.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-31, 2:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-03-31, 8:18 am

cyprussyd wrote:We are notorious for following an excellent performance and win with an embarrassing defeat and I'm sure we all go into Mondays game with that fear in mind.

We have no pushover games left and in our position every game is not only a must win but also high pressure but, against Derby the players showed what can be done so its all down to them to deliver.

I would make one change to the starting 11 by replacing Oviedo with Mathews, we have few options in goal so Camp starts all games for me and Love, Kone and O'Shea had excellent games so same again please.

The thing that struck me against Derby was we saw the future with Love, Mathews, McNair, Gooch and Honeyman. Kone is a puzzle because we all assume he will go but we thought that in the past but we got no takers.

Monday could be an excellent day out but then again it could all go wrong, we dont do boring.

Wolves promoted, Fulham in the play offs. 6 points a doddle. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-03-31, 8:46 am

Whilst I am still buzzing with the win yesterday... for me the next game is important as we all recognise that we seem to have one good, one bad game and we have to break that  cycle.

If we keep a clean sheet we can win.. but clean sheets are about as rare as Putin or Trump telling the truth.

Then there is Fletcher.. as Coleman is going to play him we have to hope he has turned a corner. He scored a good goal last night and hit the post.. but shortly before his goal a poor touch let him down for another good chance and he missed a sitter from a good cross by mcgeady.

Then of course their was the OG and penalty and the pass to Fletcher for his goal. I doubt all our remaining opponents are going yo be so generous.

Another win on Monday and hope for a great escape could be on.
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-31, 9:01 am

sunderpitt wrote:Whilst I am still buzzing with the win yesterday... for me the next game is important as we all recognise that we seem to have one good, one bad game and we have to break that  cycle.

If we keep a clean sheet we can win.. but clean sheets are about as rare as Putin or Trump telling the truth.

Then there is Fletcher.. as Coleman is going to play him we have to hope he has turned a corner. He scored a good goal last night and hit the post.. but shortly before his goal a poor touch let him down for another good chance and he missed a sitter from a good cross by mcgeady.

Then of course their was the OG and penalty and the pass to Fletcher for his goal. I doubt all our remaining opponents are going yo be so generous.

Yes finding negatives is easy but fortunately Cookie lives in my positive world. Fletcher scored a cracker, the OG came from an attack and attempt.most do, the pen came from an attack and O'Shea scored through pressure. Before the game some said none of these would happen, they did.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-03-31, 9:10 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:Whilst I am still buzzing with the win yesterday... for me the next game is important as we all recognise that we seem to have one good, one bad game and we have to break that  cycle.

Yes finding negatives is easy but fortunately Cookie lives in my positive world. Fletcher scored a cracker, the OG came from an attack and attempt.most do, the pen came from an attack and O'Shea scored through pressure. Before the game some said none of these would happen, they did.

Don't fret Syd.. we all love you for your myopic rose tinted glasses 

What would really cheer me up is firm news of a new owner
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-31, 9:29 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Don't fret Syd.. we all love you for your myopic rose tinted glasses 

What would really cheer me up is firm news of a new owner
Don't need any love and I have never owned a pair of rose tinted glasses in my life but accept that is the normal response from anyone with nothing positive to say. It's raining so you should be happy, something else to moan about.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-31, 10:19 am

I've hurt my back & can't even get out the house. I have to use a walking stick to get around it.
Even getting in & out of bed is a bugger. I've forgot what fresh air is like as the only time I get any is when I go out to the bin.
Can't get my daughter to hang the washing out as it's pissing down.
I'm going stir crazy being stuck in the house. Tomorrow I shall ask my son to put me in my mams wheelchair & take me down the bar.
All thiss has made me more pessimistic & depressed than I normally am.
All that said, last night's result cheered me up by quite a few degrees.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-31, 10:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-03-31, 11:05 am

Billy D wrote:I've hurt my back & can't even get out the house. I have to use a walking stick to get around it.
Even getting in & out of bed is a bugger. I've forgot what fresh air is like as the only time I get any is when I go out to the bin.
I'm going stir crazy being stuck in the house. Tomorrow I shall ask my son to put me in my mams wheelchair & take me down the bar.
Yes last night's result was a right tonic. Sending love and hope that you feel better soon kiss
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-31, 11:19 am

Hieronymus wrote:
Billy D wrote:I've hurt my back & can't even get out the house. I have to use a walking stick to get around it.
Yes last night's result was a right tonic. Sending love and hope that you feel better soon kiss
Well thank you kind lady, I appreciate that.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-03-31, 11:35 am

I can empatise with you Billy, my mobility is worse than ever, I can only manage about 100 yards walking with a stick before having to sit down and rest,

While I'm in Norwich, I'm getting a taxi to a pub that has several other pubs in the area so I can move from one to the next, then sitting down for a pint before moving on to the next!

Problem is, by the time I'm moving to the tenth pub, the distance between them is doubled by the staggering! drunken drunken drunken

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Rovertsafc on 2018-03-31, 11:35 am

Just gone onto SAfc.com ticket site and normally there are lots of spare seats around me but not for the Sheff Wed game so hopefully a great turn out
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-31, 11:49 am

canary-dave wrote:

I can empatise with you Billy, my mobility is worse than ever, I can only manage about 100 yards walking with a stick before having to sit down and rest,

While I'm in Norwich, I'm getting a taxi to a pub that has several other pubs in the area so I can move from one to the next, then sitting down for a pint before moving on to the next!

Problem is, by the time I'm moving to the tenth pub, the distance between them is doubled by the staggering! drunken drunken drunken
Aye, it's a bugger when you can't get out & about.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-31, 12:46 pm

Rovertsafc wrote:Just gone onto SAfc.com ticket site and normally there are lots of spare seats around me but not for the Sheff Wed game so hopefully a great turn out
I hope so, if ever the fans were needed its now

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-03-31, 1:30 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Easter Monday at the stadium, tonight Coleman asked for a good turn out to support the team, I will be there, will you?

Yeh
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-03-31, 1:33 pm

canary-dave wrote:

CD, is the Fat Cat bar still open? I think it was in or around Dereham Rd/St.  Excellent battle cruiser. Been in a few times.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-03-31, 1:36 pm

gil t azell wrote:
canary-dave wrote:

CD, is the Fat Cat bar still open? I think it was in or around Dereham Rd/St.  Excellent battle cruiser. Been in a few times.

Still going as strong and popular as ever!   like

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-01, 9:50 am

24 hours to a massive game, can we do back to back wins? Can we put on a performance at home? Can we top a 30,000 crowd doing their but?

One thing is for sure, win,lose or draw I will be able to say, 

"I WAS THERE, I DID MY BIT FOR THE CAUSE"

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-01, 12:11 pm

Cash turnstiles will be in operation for Sunderland’s match with Sheffield Wednesday tomorrow.
Supporters will be able to pay on the gate at turnstiles 44, 45 and 46, located by the East Stand, with tickets priced at £30. There will be no concession tickets available.
Tickets remain on sale from the ticket office and are priced from £25 for adults, £19 for over-65s, £16 for under-22s and £10 for under-16s.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS 
Online:  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] service)
Telephone: 0371 911 1973 (24-hour service)
In-person: Stadium of Light ticket office, opening hours as listed…
Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm
Matchday 9am until kick off
Non-matchday Saturday, 10am - 1pm
Sunday, CLOSED 

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-04-02, 6:33 am

Well my friends it's match day again so only our game on my mind today and win lose or draw my only wish is we give our all.

Enjoy your day.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum