SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Arsene Wenger
Today at 6:35 pm by gil t azell

» Sunderland v Burton
Today at 6:33 pm by gil t azell

» All together now
Today at 5:54 pm by Billy D

» That McNair goal
Today at 8:09 am by gil t azell

» Arsene Wenger
Today at 8:02 am by Billy D

» UFOs/Aliens
Today at 7:22 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week ..
Yesterday at 7:31 pm by oldblackcat

» Meeting between SAFC and Supporter Groups Collective Thursday 12th April 2018, Stadium of Light
Yesterday at 12:55 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland ticket policy shift to keep out Newcastle United fans
2018-04-19, 11:47 pm by MrRAWhite

» Safe standing
2018-04-19, 11:25 pm by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

Billy D, cyprussyd, gil t azell, Jerry the Jinx, Kipper, Lever Malone, Terrapinic, Vincemac

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Another record

Go down

Another record

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-03-25, 7:58 pm

Along with all the bad records our club holds,we still have a few good ones, for instance....do you know that we are the only club in England in top flight football to win the title with a 100% home record?.....maybe Man City will break it this season?
avatar
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Posts : 2246
Join date : 2012-08-20
Age : 57
Location : washington

Back to top Go down

Re: Another record

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-03-26, 2:33 pm

oldblackcat wrote:Along with all the bad records our club holds,we still have a few good ones, for instance....do you know that we are the only club in England in top flight football to win the title with a 100% home record?.....maybe Man City will break it this season?
I wasn’t aware of that.

tbh I’m not too mithered about breaking your record just as long as City win the next home game.  It’s the derby!!!

It a pity that most fans from other clubs in particular the younger ones aren’t properly aware of Sunderlands rich history, some of my ‘neighbours’ think football was only created in the early 90s. silent
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 227
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Another record

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-26, 3:55 pm

AND ITS SUNDERLAND, SUNDERLAND FC BY FAR THE GREATEST TEAM THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN


I know it's true because I have heard people sing it
ack ack ack ack ack ack ack

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 44713
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Another record

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-03-27, 8:47 am

oldblackcat wrote:Along with all the bad records our club holds,we still have a few good ones, for instance....do you know that we are the only club in England in top flight football to win the title with a 100% home record?.....maybe Man City will break it this season?
Hi OBC,  no probs I must have had a brain fart when I replied to you.  Your record will still be intact.  Very Happy

City drew 1 1 our first home match of the season against our bogey team Everton.  In these (temporary) dark days I hope that’s put a smile on your face. Wink
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 227
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Another record

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-03-27, 8:36 pm

Just to keep the pot boiling, in the 49-50 season with only two or three games to go we were well on course to be champions until a catastrophic home loss to City who were just about relegated so both our season fell apart.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3873
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 80
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Another record

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-03-27, 9:32 pm

Nostalgic wrote:Just to keep the pot boiling, in the 49-50 season with only two or three games to go we were well on course to be champions until a catastrophic home loss to City who were just about relegated so both our season fell apart.
I’m happy to say for more reasons than one, I don’t remember that.
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 227
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Another record

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-03-27, 10:12 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:Just to keep the pot boiling, in the 49-50 season with only two or three games to go we were well on course to be champions until a catastrophic home loss to City who were just about relegated so both our season fell apart.
I’m happy to say for more reasons than one, I don’t remember that.
We had such a good season until then and had a few points lead but I think we only got one more point and the general opinion by those older than me was that it cost us that championship.


Last edited by Nostalgic on 2018-03-27, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 3873
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 80
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Another record

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-03-28, 2:34 pm

Nostalgic wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:Just to keep the pot boiling, in the 49-50 season with only two or three games to go we were well on course to be champions until a catastrophic home loss to City who were just about relegated so both our season fell apart.
I’m happy to say for more reasons than one, I don’t remember that.
We had such a good season until then and had a few points lead but I think we only got one more point and the general opinion by those older than me was that it cost us that championship.
Well I wasn’t born then, but,  sorry about that. Embarassed
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 227
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Another record

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum