SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
Today at 6:12 pm by gil t azell

» Weekend Weather.
Today at 3:08 pm by sunderpitt

» Predictions Week 18
Today at 2:55 pm by vinkel

» From the Don
Today at 2:41 pm by Hieronymus

» Need Help in Identifying Some Sunderland AFC Autograph's on a shirt
Today at 2:40 pm by Hieronymus

» Sartori
Today at 12:08 pm by sunderpitt

» The bad old days
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by cyprussyd

» The South Stand
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by gil t azell

» Quiz 120
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Santa's already been good to me
Yesterday at 6:29 pm by Nostalgic

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Players for League 1 football

Go down

Players for League 1 football

Post  Rovertsafc on 2018-03-18, 4:56 pm

The list of players to get rid of  we will find it  very hard to offload them so we may be stuck with quite a few of them.
The team below is what we may retain or try and keep hold of.

STRYJEK
                                                          LOVE ?     MCNAIR ?  CB  ? LB ?
                                                 GOOCH       ROBSON   HONEYMAN    WATMORE
                                                                     ASORO?                                                           
                                                                      MAJA?

Players to get rid of:- Cattermole,Rodwell,Steele,Ruitter,Camp,O'shea,Oviedo,Gibson,Matthews,Jones,Macmanaman,McGeady,i'm sure there are plenty more
We will probably find Asoro and Maja will be targets of teams from prem etc.
So whoever the manager and owner will be they will have a big build on there hands.
Sorry to the ladies and gents who may still think we will be in the Championship next season.

Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Re: Players for League 1 football

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-03-18, 5:02 pm

Not expecting victory from the jaws of defeat then  Rolling Eyes
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Rovertsafc on 2018-03-18, 5:05 pm

sunderpitt wrote:Not expecting victory from the jaws of defeat then  Rolling Eyes
non,no, whatever language a big fat NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Rovertsafc
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-18, 5:57 pm

Rovertsafc wrote:The list of players to get rid of  we will find it  very hard to offload them so we may be stuck with quite a few of them.

STRYJEK
                                                                     ASORO?                                                           
                                                                      MAJA?
Players to get rid of:- Cattermole,Rodwell,Steele,Ruitter,Camp,O'shea,Oviedo,Gibson,Matthews,Jones,Macmanaman,McGeady,i'm sure there are plenty more
So whoever the manager and owner will be they will have a big build on there hands.
Sorry to the ladies and gents who may still think we will be in the Championship next season.

Not sure it matters what division we are in, a full rebuild is needed.

I would keep Mathews and good luck with Rodwell, the bastard wont go. I would also play McNair in midfield so 2 centre backs needed. We may have a chance of keeping Maja but cant see us keeping Asoro sadly. Gibson may be transferred to HMP by then

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-03-18, 6:06 pm

I'm afraid there's no way we can let any of our young players like Asoro or Maja go regardless of how much money we get offered......if we hope to get anywhere next season no matter what league we're in (yes there's still hope of stopping up no matter how slim it seems) we need to build a team with our youngsters.....selling the players we have out on loan is where we need to start ie...Djilibodji,Khazri,Lens and N'Dong followed by anyone else who wants to leave ...maybe Kone? Hopefully Rodwell will die (as no one wants him, or should I say his wage bill?) O'Shea and Camp will be gone at the end of the season...include all the loan players that will leave and there's a massive rebuild needed next season.....cue new owners and cash injection (hopefully)
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-03-18, 7:19 pm

Thanks to transfer windows and protection of player contracts, football has become a game I cannot come to grips with.  By default we have reached a root and branch pruning that I thought we did not need two seasons ago when Moyes was appointed. Now, thanks to huge injuries, player indifference and a busted financial situation we have had it forced on us.

Hopefully we get new owners, or some deal with Short, where money comes our way to finance a quick return using old stager's and some of our youngsters. but football is got so cruel I am may not be around to see it.  I can live with what we have at the minute but with the hope we come roaring back.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-03-18, 8:22 pm

Rovertsafc wrote:The list of players to get rid of  we will find it  very hard to offload them so we may be stuck with quite a few of them.

STRYJEK
                                                                     ASORO?                                                           
                                                                      MAJA?

Long term contract so NO chance as he earns at lot each week.  Sad

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-03-18, 9:32 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

STRYJEK
                                                                     ASORO?                                                           
                                                                      MAJA?

Not sure it matters what division we are in, a full rebuild is needed.

I would keep Mathews and good luck with Rodwell, the bastard wont go. I would also play McNair in midfield so 2 centre backs needed. We may have a chance of keeping Maja but cant see us keeping Asoro sadly. Gibson may be transferred to HMP by then
Yeh about right syd
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-03-20, 4:45 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

STRYJEK
                                                                     ASORO?                                                           
                                                                      MAJA?

^^^^^^^^ and that says the problem won't go away unless Boro take him off our hands
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-20, 5:56 pm

gil t azell wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

STRYJEK
                                                                     ASORO?                                                           
                                                                      MAJA?

^^^^^^^^ and that says the problem won't go away unless Boro take him off our hands
Give him 500 quid and send him down the Boro for a night out then next day we can sack him for whatever he does wrong, tere will be something.

That said he may be an asset in div 1

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-03-20, 6:40 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

STRYJEK
                                                                     ASORO?                                                           
                                                                      MAJA?

Give him 500 quid and send him down the Boro for a night out then next day we can sack him for whatever he does wrong, tere will be something.

Get off his case & give the bloke credit, he's far to smart to do that & get caught. Anyhow that's not even allegedly half an hours pay for him  Wink

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-03-20, 8:28 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

STRYJEK
                                                                     ASORO?                                                           
                                                                      MAJA?

Get off his case & give the bloke credit, he's far to smart to do that & get caught. Anyhow that's not even allegedly half an hours pay for him  Wink
We thought he would be an asset in this league. The bloke is a crap player in a crap team. Lose him n a few others and start from scratch. I can watch SAFC in the lower leagues again as long as I can see some effort and commitment.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum