SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
2017/18

Latest topics
» Predictions Week ..
Today at 2:25 am by Panther

» Meeting between SAFC and Supporter Groups Collective Thursday 12th April 2018, Stadium of Light
Today at 12:55 am by cyprussyd

» Sunderland ticket policy shift to keep out Newcastle United fans
Yesterday at 11:47 pm by MrRAWhite

» Sunderland v Burton
Yesterday at 11:43 pm by MrRAWhite

» Safe standing
Yesterday at 11:25 pm by Hieronymus

» No news is good news!
Yesterday at 2:20 pm by canary-dave

» UFOs/Aliens
Yesterday at 1:30 pm by Sid MCFC

» Alonso named PFA left back of the year
Yesterday at 1:04 pm by cyprussyd

» To V or not to V.
Yesterday at 12:54 pm by Hieronymus

» RIP Dale Winton
Yesterday at 12:32 pm by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

SAFA Mackem

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Preparing SunderMad for next season

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Preparing SunderMad for next season

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-03-21, 2:59 pm

I'm going to try to be a bit more proactive on here.. I have been bogged down on the political forums which are almost as depressing as the events going on at our beloved club..

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Panther on 2018-03-23, 12:57 pm

Needless to say I love the Prediction League and hope Jerry will keep it going. This is a great site and needs a little encouragement. I don't contribute much as I have lived in Australia for the past 50 years. I worked in Sunderland between 1960 and 1967 (when I came here) and rarely missed a home game during that period. With the advent of the internet I joined many football sites but I found a lot are full of bad tempered people who think it is a big deal to drop the "F" Bomb and "C" Bomb so I have given them away. I was ill for most of last season and had to drop out the Prediction League but have come back and am doing well this season. I will have to make the effort to contribute more and learn how to use the 'insert image' system. Coming up to midnight here so time to sign off but I have to say that the predicament of the Club is so disappointing as I know the passion of the supporters and it must be heartbreaking especially for the older ones like myself who saw the likes of Brian Clough, Jim Baxter and the greatest Centre Half who ever lived in Charlie Hurley performing at the old Roker Park. League 1 beckons I'm afraid but like the Phoenix from the Ashes Sunderland will rise again and attain the former glory. Have a great day everyone.
Panther
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-03-23, 6:53 pm

Panther wrote:Needless to say I love the Prediction League and hope Jerry will keep it going. This is a great site and needs a little encouragement. I don't contribute much as I have lived in Australia for the past 50 years. I worked in Sunderland between 1960 and 1967 (when I came here) and rarely missed a home game during that period. With the advent of the internet I joined many football sites but I found a lot are full of bad tempered people who think it is a big deal to drop the "F" Bomb and "C" Bomb so I have given them away. I was ill for most of last season and had to drop out the Prediction League but have come back and am doing well this season. I will have to make the effort to contribute more and learn how to use the 'insert image' system. Coming up to midnight here so time to sign off but I have to say that the predicament of the Club is so disappointing as I know the passion of the supporters and it must be heartbreaking especially for the older ones like myself who saw the likes of Brian Clough, Jim Baxter and the greatest Centre Half who ever lived in Charlie Hurley performing at the old Roker Park. League 1 beckons I'm afraid but like the Phoenix from the Ashes Sunderland will rise again and attain the former glory. Have a great day everyone.
like like like
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-03-23, 6:54 pm

Welcome Panther.  This site is about as calm as it gets about the club as most of us never got off the round-a-bout for decades so have been and seen it all before, or even too often.  We know for certain we will be back, but with the changes in football it is the how and when that confuses us right now.  

It does not alter the speculation, dreaming and predicting though and that is the very core of how we are.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum