SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
Today at 6:12 pm by gil t azell

» Weekend Weather.
Today at 3:08 pm by sunderpitt

» Predictions Week 18
Today at 2:55 pm by vinkel

» From the Don
Today at 2:41 pm by Hieronymus

» Need Help in Identifying Some Sunderland AFC Autograph's on a shirt
Today at 2:40 pm by Hieronymus

» Sartori
Today at 12:08 pm by sunderpitt

» The bad old days
Yesterday at 10:16 pm by cyprussyd

» The South Stand
Yesterday at 8:57 pm by gil t azell

» Quiz 120
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Santa's already been good to me
Yesterday at 6:29 pm by Nostalgic

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Preparing SunderMad for next season

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Preparing SunderMad for next season

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-18, 12:57 pm

Well I guess the first question is will there be a SunderMad next season?

I have already started with austerity measures, we had around 1200 members, its now 900 and over the coming weeks will reduce further. Anyone who has not logged on for 30 days or more gets an email, if they dont then log on their account is deleted.

Active members who at least visit us are fine, better still if they comment or post. That said I guess you can only say shit, not again so many times but a further drop could see even less activity.

Hopefully new owners and cash to spend will get us all excited again, we can only hope.

But..

JERRY'S PREDICTION LEAGUE
Does Jerry want to run it and if so will we use it?

MACKEMNEILS FANTASY FOOTBALL
Same questions

OLDBLACKCATS QUIZ
Again same questions

Over to you boy's and girl's

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Preparing SunderMad for next season

Post  canary-dave on 2018-03-18, 1:25 pm

I find it a generally friendly place to visit  some good friends and some decent humour. Football is understandably disappointing for now but I am sure there will be an upturn in time 

I enjoy Jerry's predictions and OBC's quiz on so I hope they will continue.  like

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-03-18, 2:13 pm

canary-dave wrote:I find it a generally friendly place to visit  some good friends and some decent humour. Football is understandably disappointing for now but I am sure there will be an upturn in time 

I enjoy Jerry's predictions and OBC's quiz on so I hope they will continue.  like
Your right there Dave
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Jerry the Jinx on 2018-03-18, 2:31 pm

Unless anyone else has a burning desire to do the predictions, I'm happy to keep on with it
Jerry the Jinx
Admin & Predictor Queen
Admin & Predictor Queen

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-18, 2:54 pm

Jerry the Jinx wrote:Unless anyone else has a burning desire to do the predictions, I'm happy to keep on with it
like like like like like like like like like

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-18, 3:49 pm

50 more inactive members bite the dust

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-18, 4:02 pm

I like the predictions & the quiz & hope they continue.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-18, 4:15 pm

Billy D wrote:I like the predictions & the quiz & hope they continue.
Well we now know the predictions are and hopefully OBC will be back soon.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-03-18, 5:46 pm

The Quiz will be back, maybe starting again next week.....just needed a little time out for various reasons like
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-18, 5:51 pm

oldblackcat wrote:The Quiz will be back, maybe starting again next week.....just needed a little time out for various reasons like
like like like

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-03-18, 5:56 pm

Whatever happens this season, the interaction with members of this forum and the friendships created are of far greater importance than the current status of the club. So, I will continue to read with interest everyday, post when I have time and will be very happy to participate in the predictions and manage the Fantasy Football League. Atleast the latter keeps us in touch with the Premier League.
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-18, 5:58 pm

Mackemneil wrote:Whatever happens this season, the interaction with members of this forum and the friendships created are of far greater importance than the current status of the club. So, I will continue to read with interest everyday, post when I have time and will be very happy to participate in the predictions and manage the Fantasy Football League. Atleast the latter keeps us in touch with the Premier League.
like like like like like

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-18, 6:00 pm

Well I'm happy to bore most and chase some with my never ending posts, but help would be appreciated and I do get that so thank you to fellow posters.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-03-18, 7:07 pm

Not got time to post much currently, but still visit daily regardless.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-18, 7:11 pm

Nostalgic wrote:Not got time to post much currently, but still visit daily regardless.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-03-18, 8:19 pm

Always reading wherever I might be.
Post's vary depending upon time pending of course. More to life than just football.

Great work Syd  like

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-18, 9:48 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:Always reading wherever I might be.
Post's vary depending upon time pending of course. More to life than just football.

Great work Syd  like
A fallacy often quoted by those with the misfortune to have to do that thing called work

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-03-18, 10:45 pm

cyprussyd wrote:

Great work Syd  like
A fallacy often quoted by those with the misfortune to have to do that thing called work
I'm supposed to be painting the hallway on my day off this month for the boss lady but given it's so hot outside I'll just forget about it till next month by telling her tonight that its better to wait until it's cooler so the paint doesn't dry to fast...lol

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-18, 11:35 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Great work Syd  like
I'm supposed to be painting the hallway on my day off this month for the boss lady but given it's so hot outside I'll just forget about it till next month by telling her tonight that its better to wait until it's cooler so the paint doesn't dry to fast...lol
I will send you a get well card

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-03-20, 4:43 pm

I would certainly appreciate it if you kept the site running Syd along with all the help from Jerry, MN & OBC and others.

Plus the craic with the other posters is good light hearted banter and never gets personal.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-03-20, 11:43 pm

Well I am sure you all know I want this site to continue and that I will participate in Jerry's predictiions, Mackemneils' fantasy league and OBC's quizzes whenever he has time to do them.

I am sorry I have not been very active lately but I do want to say how grateful I am to Syd and the many others on here that sent me such kind messages and have helped me through an incredibly tough time recently. That really is something that makes us different to any other site I have ever encountered. We have posters who have become real as well as virtual friends, who care for each other and make the world a little less dark on days when it is hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you all kiss
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-21, 5:39 am

Hieronymus wrote:Well I am sure you all know I want this site to continue and that I will participate in Jerry's predictiions, Mackemneils' fantasy league and OBC's quizzes whenever he has time to do them.

I am sorry I have not been very active lately but I do want to say how grateful I am to Syd and the many others on here that sent me such kind messages and have helped me through an incredibly tough time recently. That really is something that makes us different to any other site I have ever encountered. We have posters who have become real as well as virtual friends, who care for each other and make the world a little less dark on days when it is hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you all kiss
SunderMad will certainly continue H and one of it's downsides at first glance is it's lack of activity and member input but maybe that's also it's strength. The intimacy we have with each other means we know each other better than on most sites so care that little bit more.

It's been said many times how there are more important things in life than football and I think we are all old enough to have had first hand experience of that.

It will soon be May H but I'm sure you know that and are counting down the days xx

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-03-21, 10:05 am

Good morning fellow members, spring has sprung (at least in these parts ) the snow has gone and the sun is shining. What could be wrong with our lives. Bugger just remembered.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-21, 10:31 am

vinkel wrote:Good morning fellow members, spring has sprung (at least in these parts ) the snow has gone and the sun is shining. What could be wrong with our lives. Bugger just remembered.
Spring has sprung in Coxhoe   sunbath

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-03-21, 11:09 am

cyprussyd wrote:
vinkel wrote:Good morning fellow members, spring has sprung (at least in these parts ) the snow has gone and the sun is shining. What could be wrong with our lives. Bugger just remember8ed.
Spring has sprung in Coxhoe   sunbath

Tropical sunshine in Weston-super-Mare .

sunny

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum