SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» Predictions Week 8
Today at 3:40 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» lucky lucky me
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by cyprussyd

» Who would have thought it
Yesterday at 6:40 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland AFC v Rochdale
Yesterday at 5:53 pm by sunderpitt

» Soon be Saturday
Yesterday at 3:59 pm by cyprussyd

» Charlie Wyke
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Kipper

» Fairweather fans
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 111
Yesterday at 11:26 am by vinkel

» Predictions
2018-09-19, 4:54 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» No news is good news!
2018-09-19, 4:02 pm by canary-dave

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

season cards prices for the 2018-19

Go down

season cards prices for the 2018-19

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-15, 12:56 pm

A run-down of key info regarding season cards for the 2018-19 campaign... 

- Season card renewals reduced by up to 40%

- Prices are guaranteed for three seasons, with no commitment
- Under 8 season cards now free in family areas
- Adult season cards from less than £13.50 per game
- Under 16 season cards for less than £2 per game
- New under 18 category from less than £3.50 per game
- Family of three for less than £15 a game  
Sunderland AFC has recognised the loyalty of its season card holders with reductions across all renewals for the 2018-19 season.
Season card prices will also be guaranteed for three seasons, with supporters paying no more than this season’s cost should they renew.
That promise does not require a three-year commitment from supporters, who can continue to renew annually.   
>> View season card pricing in full
>> Season cards 2018-19 section
Some supporters will see ticket prices reduced by as much as 40%, while the club has implemented a range of measures to ensure affordable football for families and young supporters.  
Anyone buying an adult, under 22 or over 65 ticket will be able to get an under 8 season card free of charge, with additional under 8 tickets priced at just £25. This is applicable in the Family Zone only.  
For example, a grandparent over 65, could take two grandchildren aged under 8 for £245 a season, less than £11 a game.  
The same conditions apply for families purchasing adult and child tickets, though those buying adult tickets will be able to get an under 8 ticket free of charge and additional under 8 or under 16 tickets for just £25 each. Again, this applies in the Family Zone only.  
This means that a parent taking two children aged seven and ten, would pay £335 a season, working out at just under £14.60 a game.   
SAFC had identified a significant price jump for those leaving the under 16 category, therefore a new category for under 18s has been introduced, with prices from £80, less than £3.50 per game.  
Adult season cards have been reduced by up to 16%, with prices beginning at £310, less than £13.50 a game.  
Additional concessionary seating areas in the centre of the East Stand (Blocks L4-6), will be available, including family bundles.  
Sunderland AFC’s chief executive, Martin Bain said: “Sunderland sits at the centre of a community of fans and what we are aiming to do with our season card pricing is to recognise the core of that community. It is not lost on the those at the club that this core has been ever present in the tough times.”  
“By reducing season ticket prices this year and guaranteeing that price for the following two seasons for those who renew we are acknowledging that loyalty now and rewarding it going forward.”  
“We also know that we need to grow that core. By providing under 8s with a season card at no cost and reducing the cost for young adults coming along to support the club is more affordable and accessible for families and friends than ever.”    
The deadline for season card renewals is 24 April, and full information on pricing and how to renew can be found at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    
Premier Concourse Closure  
Sunderland AFC has taken the decision to close the Premier Concourse in the Stadium of Light at the end of the season, meaning season card holders in that area of the stadium cannot renew in this season’s seat.
All Premier Concourse season card holders should now have received written notification of the closure, with correspondence sent to those affected last week. They will also be contacted by telephone to discuss the closure in more detail.
If you are a Premier Concourse season ticket holder affected by the closure and would like to speak to someone regarding the closure, please email PC2018@safc.com quoting your name and season card number, or call our dedicated Premier Concourse number on 0191 551 5101 during office hours.
>> View season card pricing in full
>> Season cards 2018-19 section

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: season cards prices for the 2018-19

Post  cretanmakem on 2018-03-15, 2:06 pm

Horse , bolt , gate ,,,, springs to mind .
Too little too late apart from die hard fans , which unfortunately seem to be a rare breed close to extinction .
As for freebies is that a misprint ? surely under 80s not under 8s would produce a more favourable response possibly .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-15, 2:32 pm

i WILL BE THERE

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2018-03-15, 2:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:i WILL BE THERE
That I do not doubt , total admiration for those that see a football match regardless of league and performance . I was once that man , alas for me I wouldn't waste a euro on that shower of shyte . 
Enjoy your new seat Syd and may your positiveness stretch to the field of play and those who wear the red n white with various degrees of pride or is that greed .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-03-15, 3:15 pm

I will renew but cannot work out if I get a reduction? Or as I am 65 there is a reduction
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-15, 4:06 pm

sunderpitt wrote:I will renew but cannot work out if I get a reduction? Or as I am 65 there is a reduction
If you stay in your present seat its £395. To take advantage of age you would have to do what I did and move into a concession seat at £230

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2018-03-15, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2018-03-15, 4:10 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:I will renew but cannot work out if I get a reduction? Or as I am 65 there is a reduction
If you stay in your present seat its £395. To take advantage of age you would have to do what I did and move into a concession seat at £230
Or maybe pull on Rodwells shirt and get 40k a week for sitting on your arse in SOL .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-15, 4:10 pm

cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:i WILL BE THERE
That I do not doubt , total admiration for those that see a football match regardless of league and performance . I was once that man , alas for me I wouldn't waste a euro on that shower of shyte . 
Enjoy your new seat Syd and may your positiveness stretch to the field of play and those who wear the red n white with various degrees of pride or is that greed .
The difference between me and many others is I dont see your shower of shite. I see players like O'Shea who is way past it but still gives what he has for my club. I see players who are not good enough, mind all are way better than us, but in the main try and fail. I see my club being torn apart, not by managers or players but uy a owner out of his depth.

Just like a family member who its hard times I will stick by them and one day the tide will turn, it always does.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-15, 4:15 pm

cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Or maybe pull on Rodwells shirt and get 40k a week for sitting on your arse in SOL .

1. Rodwell cant see games, he is not allowed in
  2. He is on 70k not 40k
  3. Sunders has a conscience.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-15, 4:18 pm

Sunderland AFC has announced its season card prices for nest season.
Recognising the situation the club finds itself in, facing with greater probability every match that passes, its first successive relegation in its history with dwindling attendances, Sunderland have tried to reward those who have stayed with the club with a package of season card prices that includes reductions across the board. Prices will be guaranteed for three seasons regardless of division, with supporters paying no more than this season's cost should they renew before April 24th, and that promise does NOT require a three year commitment from supporters who can continue to renew annually should they wish.
The club have introduced a new card for under 18's with prices from £80.Adult season cards have been reduced by up to 16% with prices beginning at £310. The Black Cats Bar package is the most expensive at £695.
Over 65's will pay £230 if they renew before April 24th, Under 22's £150 and those who buy an adult ticket can take an under 8 for free and additional under 8's or under 16 tickets for £25 each.
In a nutshell an adult season card costing £310 bought before April 24th amounts to paying £13.50 a match. After April 24th prices will be at the level frozen last season after the early renewal deadline, so for example an adult ticket would be £370, an over 65 ticket would be £270 and an under 16 ticket would be £70.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2018-03-15, 4:56 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

2. He is on 70k not 40k

Oh dear time for Cretan to depart this pedantic site , enjoy your season watching the shyte you clearly do not at present see .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-15, 5:05 pm

cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

2. He is on 70k not 40k

Oh dear time for Cretan to depart this pedantic site , enjoy your season watching the shyte you clearly do not at present see .
Bit touchy there, seems I have a knack of upsetting people and chasing them. Memo to myself, stop being honest,people dont like it.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-03-15, 9:32 pm

Without doubt there is not a lot of stuffing left in most of us right now but some of us have been there before and still manned the fort then as we probably will now.  Fans have the absolute to vote with their feet based on their hard earned cash and can be fully understood for waiting until things pick up again.

Not easy to identify the reason for our free-fall but for me it boils down to what is on the pitch.  ManU lose an ECL tie at home, Arsenal drop out of top four and they are clubs in crisis according to some, such is the level of measuring football nowadays, Soton doing a Sunderland by changing manager's at a dangerous time, but nobody pointing out they sold two centre halfs in the last few months and so on.

Possibly too old to care deeply now, but I console myself by saying that we will be back but also Sod's Law exists and resides at SAFC for now.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-03-16, 9:44 am

Brian, this club will turn
To thank you for your loyal support as a season card holder we have reduced the price of your season card and guarantee that you will pay no more than this price for each renewal for the next three seasons.
As you are enrolled in our Direct Debit scheme, your season card will renew automatically, so leave all of the paperwork to us.
If you do need to make any changes to your renewal, please contact the ticket office directly on 0371 911 1973 before 24 April 2018.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here’s a snapshot of our changes to this year’s season cards

·         Reduced prices for all renewals

·         Your renewal price guaranteed for 3 seasons

·         Under-8s now free*

·         New reduced price for under-18s

·         Family season cards now available in East Stand

·         Concessions now available in East Stand

·         Reduced price for halfway line seats

*Available for the family section only. Limited to one in conjunction with the purchase of an Under-22, Adult or Over-65 season card. Additional under-8s priced at £25

For more information about your season card, payment dates and pricing please visit safc.com/seasoncards
Things you need to know
You are currently enrolled in the automatic renewal direct debit payment scheme, which means we automatically renew your season card for you, so that you don’t have to do anything.

Terms and Conditions
By renewing your season card, you agree to abide by the Ground Regulations, Conditions of Issue of Sunderland and our Terms & Conditions.

Your season card entitles you to attend all league home matches in the same seat but does not include play-off or cup games or guarantee you the same seat for these matches.
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-16, 9:53 am

looks like your new price is 230 sunders

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-03-16, 11:08 am

cyprussyd wrote:looks like your new price is 230 sunders

Syd, Yep you are correct...I just rang them to query, so £230 thats okay...was probably going to renew anyhow... as now I get a decrepit concession I am more than happy to renew.

Can you not move back to your old seat?
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-16, 12:29 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:looks like your new price is 230 sunders

Syd, Yep you are correct...I just rang them to query, so £230 thats okay...was probably going to renew anyhow... as now I get a decrepit concession I am more than happy to renew.

Can you not move back to your old seat?
Giving it some thought but I like the upper tier, I keep dry in winter

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum