SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland Til I Die
Today at 11:36 am by Hieronymus

» Quiz 119
Today at 9:34 am by Hieronymus

» Quiz 120
Today at 8:55 am by oldblackcat

» another record
Today at 12:20 am by oxfordshire

» Checkatrade
Yesterday at 1:56 pm by Sid MCFC

» Team vs Stanley
2018-12-08, 8:30 pm by Kipper

» Footballers wages
2018-12-08, 12:35 pm by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 17
2018-12-08, 7:31 am by oldblackcat

» No news is good news!
2018-12-08, 1:37 am by cyprussyd

» 40K target
2018-12-07, 1:38 pm by cyprussyd

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Shit England players

Go down

Shit England players

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-14, 10:55 pm

Who would you say was the most shittest?
Just been having this discussion with my son.
He reckons Scott Carson but for me it has to be Carlton Palmer.
What do you lot think?
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit England players

Post  Vincemac on 2018-03-15, 8:37 am

Too many to mention 
But there has been a few one cap wonders.
Maybe Ricketts
avatar
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7362
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit England players

Post  Kipper on 2018-03-15, 4:00 pm

Jack Rodwell, obviously.
avatar
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1089
Join date : 2016-03-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit England players

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-15, 4:53 pm

Kipper wrote:Jack Rodwell, obviously.
Who?
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit England players

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-03-16, 2:24 am

Billy D wrote:Who would you say was the most shittest?
Just been having this discussion with my son.
He reckons Scott Carson but for me it has to be Carlton Palmer.
What do you lot think?
Know what you mean about Palmer Billy, but I think it was Graham Taylor who referred to him as the best available at the time. One good thin that came from having the likes of him around was that Academies were started to develop better players.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4087
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 80
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit England players

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-16, 7:43 am

Nostalgic wrote:
Billy D wrote:Who would you say was the most shittest?
Just been having this discussion with my son.
He reckons Scott Carson but for me it has to be Carlton Palmer.
What do you lot think?
Know what you mean about Palmer Billy, but I think it was Graham Taylor who referred to him as the best available at the time. One good thin that came from having the likes of him around was that Academies were started to develop better players.
Yes & it was only Taylor who deemed him good enough to be international quality while the rest of the country knew he was dog shit.
avatar
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4288
Join date : 2013-06-26
Age : 51
Location : Tanfield Lea Stanley

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit England players

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-03-16, 10:34 am

Joey Barton. He had one reasonable season at Man City and they gave him a cap albeit in a friendly.  An arrogant thug who should be an inmate not a footballer.
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 360
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit England players

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-16, 10:37 am

Sid MCFC wrote:Joey Barton. He had one reasonable season at Man City and they gave him a cap albeit in a friendly.  An arrogant thug who should be an inmate not a footballer.
BEING EX nEWCASTLE AND NASTY YOU WILL GET NO ARGUMENTS HERE

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47537
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shit England players

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum