SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Wilder
Today at 9:23 pm by Nostalgic

» Charlie Methven
Today at 9:06 pm by Mackemneil

» Podcast with Stewart Donald
Today at 9:05 pm by cyprussyd

» Rodders
Today at 8:02 pm by Billy D

» Martin Bain
Today at 7:52 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Tom Beadling
Today at 7:37 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» If it was up to you lot....................
Today at 6:53 pm by gil t azell

» Reid named permanent manager
Today at 5:07 pm by cyprussyd

» Fantastic
Today at 1:17 pm by Vincemac

» Nowt as funny as folk
Today at 10:48 am by oxfordshire

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

cyprussyd, paddocklad

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Sunderland are to close the Upper Concourse

Go down

Sunderland are to close the Upper Concourse

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-09, 12:17 pm

Sunderland are to close the Upper Concourse at the Stadium of Light next season. Away fans will remain where they are.
The club say:
Should you choose to renew your season card for season 2018/19, we will relocate you to any available seat of your choice within the stadium at no additional cost. Your renewal for the new seat will be priced at the same rate as it would have been in Premier Concourse, even if you should choose a seat in a higher price band. Should you select a seat in a lower price band this price will, of course, prevail.
We will guarantee that you pay no more than this renewal price for the following three years. Should the Premier Concourse reopen, we shall ensure you retain first refusal on your original seat.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland are to close the Upper Concourse

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-09, 1:44 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland are to close the Upper Concourse at the Stadium of Light next season. Away fans will remain where they are.
The club say:
Should you choose to renew your season card for season 2018/19, we will relocate you to any available seat of your choice within the stadium at no additional cost. Your renewal for the new seat will be priced at the same rate as it would have been in Premier Concourse, even if you should choose a seat in a higher price band. Should you select a seat in a lower price band this price will, of course, prevail.
We will guarantee that you pay no more than this renewal price for the following three years. Should the Premier Concourse reopen, we shall ensure you retain first refusal on your original seat.
Jerry & Nick will have to shift then.
Poor buggers have been sitting there for years.
Shocking but not unexpected.
They should never have extended the stadium.
I wonder if this means they'll close the executive boxes?
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-03-09, 1:52 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Sunderland are to close the Upper Concourse at the Stadium of Light next season. Away fans will remain where they are.
The club say:
Jerry & Nick will have to shift then.
Poor buggers have been sitting there for years.
Shocking but not unexpected.
They should never have extended the stadium.
I wonder if this means they'll close the executive boxes?
Could close all seats above row 15 
That might help
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-09, 4:10 pm

Just been told but not yet official that if we do indeed go down the Black Cats Bar will also be closing.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-03-09, 4:17 pm

What price will the season tkts be?

They should charge on a sliding scale. The more they sell the cheaper they are. £100 would be a good starting point cos at £475 for 1st division football not many people will renew.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-09, 4:26 pm

gil t azell wrote:What price will the season tkts be?

They should charge on a sliding scale. The more they sell the cheaper they are. £100 would be a good starting point cos at £475 for 1st division football not many people will renew.
They will be magnanimous and keep them the same price, mine is £250, one advantage of being old.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-03-09, 6:46 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
gil t azell wrote:What price will the season tkts be?

They will be magnanimous and keep them the same price, mine is £250, one advantage of being old.

Apparently freezing prices for 3 seasons. How jolly decent of them. My tkt is £475 for the West stand.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum