SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Div 1 Table
FcTables.com
Latest topics
» Player of the season
BEWARE EmptyToday at 4:32 pm by cyprussyd

» League Table Easter Monday
BEWARE EmptyToday at 12:17 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Results Easter Monday
BEWARE EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» SUNDERLAND V PORTSMOUTH
BEWARE EmptyToday at 9:29 am by cyprussyd

» Have we calmed down
BEWARE EmptyYesterday at 8:12 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Key dates
BEWARE EmptyYesterday at 8:06 pm by gil t azell

» Predictions Week 36
BEWARE EmptyYesterday at 7:59 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Good Friday
BEWARE EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» Results Good Friday
BEWARE EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by Jerry the Jinx

» From overseas
BEWARE EmptyYesterday at 6:31 am by Stephane007


BEWARE

Go down

BEWARE Empty BEWARE

Post  vinkel on 2018-03-07, 8:16 am

Bright object lurking behind the clouds in the eastern sky.

________________________________________________________
Today i am as young as i ever will be.
vinkel
vinkel
National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Posts : 2678
Join date : 2015-02-02
Age : 67
Location : wear valley

Back to top Go down

BEWARE Empty Re: BEWARE

Post  Guest on 2018-03-07, 8:22 am

vinkel wrote:Bright object lurking behind the clouds in the eastern sky.
That'll be my arsehole.
It's like the Japanese flag.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

BEWARE Empty Re: BEWARE

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-03-07, 9:05 am

Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:Bright object lurking behind the clouds in the eastern sky.
That'll be my arsehole.
It's like the Japanese flag.
Hmm nasty.  
Aren’t flags normally stuck on poles?
Sid MCFC
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 543
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

BEWARE Empty Re: BEWARE

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-07, 9:15 am

Sid MCFC wrote:
Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:Bright object lurking behind the clouds in the eastern sky.
That'll be my arsehole.
It's like the Japanese flag.
Hmm nasty.  
Aren’t flags normally stuck on poles?
Strange mating habits in Stanley bit its the pole that gets stuck in the flag.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48939
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

BEWARE Empty Re: BEWARE

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-03-07, 9:25 am

vinkel wrote:Bright object lurking behind the clouds in the eastern sky.
I will bring some decorum back to the thread and say I also wondered what that was when I got up this morning.

Nice to see after the snowmageddon of the last week followed by the apocalyptic floods of yesterday. Now I hope we can put the dark days of Winter behind us and we have a lovely Spring Very Happy
Hieronymus
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9867
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 62

Back to top Go down

BEWARE Empty Re: BEWARE

Post  Guest on 2018-03-07, 9:37 am

f*cking piles man.
Torture.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

BEWARE Empty Re: BEWARE

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-07, 9:39 am

Hieronymus wrote:
vinkel wrote:Bright object lurking behind the clouds in the eastern sky.
I will bring some decorum back to the thread and say I also wondered what that was when I got up this morning.

Nice to see after the snowmageddon of the last week followed by the apocalyptic floods of yesterday. Now I hope we can put the dark days of Winter behind us and we have a lovely Spring Very Happy
One is sitting in shorts, mind one always does indoors.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48939
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

BEWARE Empty Re: BEWARE

Post  canary-dave on 2018-03-07, 10:13 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:
vinkel wrote:Bright object lurking behind the clouds in the eastern sky.
I will bring some decorum back to the thread and say I also wondered what that was when I got up this morning.

Nice to see after the snowmageddon of the last week followed by the apocalyptic floods of yesterday. Now I hope we can put the dark days of Winter behind us and we have a lovely Spring Very Happy
One is sitting in shorts, mind one always does indoors.

Sitting in Ellis Short's what?  Shocked

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
canary-dave
canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Posts : 14525
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 70
Location : Weston-super-Mare

Back to top Go down

BEWARE Empty Re: BEWARE

Post  Guest on 2018-03-08, 6:14 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:Bright object lurking behind the clouds in the eastern sky.
That'll be my arsehole.
It's like the Japanese flag.
Hmm nasty.  
Aren’t flags normally stuck on poles?
Strange mating habits in Stanley bit its the pole that gets stuck in the flag.
Don't bring the Poles into it.
They are in general, very good workers.
f*ck all to do with the state of my anus.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

BEWARE Empty Re: BEWARE

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum