SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Maja, signing or leaving?
Today at 8:16 pm by sunderpitt

» Well, what went wrong yesterday
Today at 6:40 pm by gil t azell

» League Table Week 15
Today at 6:35 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 14
Today at 6:34 pm by gil t azell

» Results Week 15
Today at 6:32 pm by gil t azell

» Quiz 117
Today at 5:34 pm by Hieronymus

» Quiz 118
Today at 6:33 am by Nostalgic

» Predictions Week 16
Today at 3:12 am by canary-dave

» Predictions Mid Week 16
Today at 3:07 am by canary-dave

» BREXIT the solution
Yesterday at 9:23 am by Hieronymus

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Dogs

Go down

Dogs

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-03-04, 11:42 am

I bought a dog from a blacksmith.  
As soon as I got it home it made a bolt for the door.



A policeman knocked on my door the other week and said, “Your dogs has been chasing a man on his bike”
I replied “It can’t be my dog he dos’nt ride a bike.”


Sorry.
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 344
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogs

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-04, 11:51 am

I blame the cold weather

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47409
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogs

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-03-04, 11:59 am

cyprussyd wrote:I blame the cold weather
Haha that’s a better joke than mine.   Not hard like.
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 344
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogs

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-04, 12:56 pm

I'm looking forward to your game today

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47409
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogs

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-03-04, 1:03 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I'm looking forward to your game today
So am I,  it might sound daft but even though we are playing well I still get a little nervous before a match.  Off for a pre match drink now though, it always helps.
And no, I’m not taking my dogs.
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 344
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogs

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-04, 1:16 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I'm looking forward to your game today
So am I,  it might sound daft but even though we are playing well I still get a little nervous before a match.  Off for a pre match drink now though, it always helps.
And no, I’m not taking my dogs.
maybe you will pull one  What a Face affraid

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 47409
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogs

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-03-04, 8:04 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:I bought a dog from a blacksmith.  
As soon as I got it home it made a bolt for the door.



A policeman knocked on my door the other week and said, “Your dogs has been chasing a man on his bike”
I replied “It can’t be my dog he dos’nt ride a bike.”


Sorry.
Top of the league and you can only manage that.  Find a partner and you could call yourselves Little and Littler.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4082
Join date : 2012-08-06
Age : 80
Location : Auckland NZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogs

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-03-05, 9:14 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I'm looking forward to your game today
So am I,  it might sound daft but even though we are playing well I still get a little nervous before a match.  Off for a pre match drink now though, it always helps.
And no, I’m not taking my dogs.
maybe you will pull one  What a Face affraid
Nice thought but I didn’t.

No Manure fans in sight all day.
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 344
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogs

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-03-05, 9:16 am

Nostalgic wrote:
Sid MCFC wrote:I bought a dog from a blacksmith.  
As soon as I got it home it made a bolt for the door.



A policeman knocked on my door the other week and said, “Your dogs has been chasing a man on his bike”
I replied “It can’t be my dog he dos’nt ride a bike.”


Sorry.
Top of the league and you can only manage that.  Find a partner and you could call yourselves Little and Littler.
I’m embarrassed now.  They’re my best jokes.   Embarassed
avatar
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 344
Join date : 2016-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogs

Post  cretanmakem on 2018-03-05, 9:45 am

Why do all dogs go to heaven ? 
Because all manure n geordie fans are in hell .


What happens when you name your dog after Jack Rodwell ?
You give a dog a bad name .

And they just keep getting worse .

________________________________________________________
An adopted makem is the worst kind ,,,, so watch the fek out
avatar
cretanmakem
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 1005
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 58
Location : CRETE

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogs

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum