SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» New Manger
Today at 3:20 pm by cyprussyd

» Many said they wanted
Today at 2:56 pm by cyprussyd

» New Manager to be anounced
Today at 2:00 pm by Sid MCFC

» SAFC owner Stewart Donald in investment talks
Today at 1:38 pm by cyprussyd

» We could have a SunderMad team
Today at 8:21 am by cyprussyd

» advice to anyone renewing or buying SC
Yesterday at 4:24 pm by vinkel

» Silverware at last, well done
Yesterday at 10:18 am by Black Cat Kiwi

» Whirlwind
Yesterday at 8:55 am by cyprussyd

» If it was up to you lot....................
Yesterday at 12:10 am by Nostalgic

» wtf is going on??
Yesterday at 12:08 am by Black Cat Kiwi

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

cyprussyd, Lady M

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Sunderland V Aston Villa Match Day Thread

Go down

Sunderland V Aston Villa Match Day Thread

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-03, 5:16 pm

Sunderland V Aston Villa
Tue 06 Mar
KO 19.45

A draw against Millwall is not what we wanted and other teams now have games in hand but, there is still life in the old dog so on we go to what surely is a must win game.

I hope we see a few more there but whatever, we need to cheer the team to a win.

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2018-03-05, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunderland V Aston Villa Match Day Thread

Post  gil t azell on 2018-03-03, 5:40 pm

Will Brucie have sympathy for us? I think not. Could be our biggest hammering at home this season but hoping we turn a performance of the season in and get the 3 points we desperately need.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-03, 7:18 pm

gil t azell wrote:Will Brucie have sympathy for us? I think not. Could be our biggest hammering at home this season but hoping we turn a performance of the season in and get the 3 points we desperately need.
The fat geordie bastard.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-05, 6:28 pm

I will battle on with the build up to this game even though I feel very alone in my eagerness.

Apathy seems to be running at a rapid pace with many already given up on the season and the team but there are still a large number of us out there who look forward to ant Sunderland game.

I'm honestly not having a go at anyone and yes I know some are busy but the life blood is quickly being sucked out of SunderMad and the apaphy is sucking the energy from me and that cant be allowed to continue otherwise I could end up in the doldrums like so many others.

So my friends I'm not going away but I am taking a step back.

My team would be..

STEELE
BROWNING O'SHEA KONE
MATHEWS CATTERMOLE EJARIA OVIEDO
MCMANAMAN  ASORO  MCGREADY
Camp Jones Maja Fletcher Williams Honeyman LuaLua

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-05, 6:40 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I will battle on with the build up to this game even though I feel very alone in my eagerness.

Apathy seems to be running at a rapid pace with many already given up on the season and the team but there are still a large number of us out there who look forward to ant Sunderland game.

I'm honestly not having a go at anyone and yes I know some are busy but the life blood is quickly being sucked out of SunderMad and the apaphy is sucking the energy from me and that cant be allowed to continue otherwise I could end up in the doldrums like so many others.

My team would be..

STEELE
BROWNING O'SHEA KONE
I'm happy as f*ck.
5-0 Sunderland, Steele getting  brace.
xxx
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-03-05, 10:07 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I will battle on with the build up to this game even though I feel very alone in my eagerness.

My team would be..

STEELE
BROWNING O'SHEA KONE
Keep up the good work Syd.

On a personal level I'm just to busy to keep up with every little detail so your updates are most welcomed. 

Ps. I knew we had a game Tuesday but with life being a blur at present I was pleased to log on to find we hadn't lost which excited me until I realised it's Monday night up your way.....thick is me at times.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-03-06, 12:11 am

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:

My team would be..

STEELE
BROWNING O'SHEA KONE
Keep up the good work Syd.

On a personal level I'm just to busy to keep up with every little detail so your updates are most welcomed. 

Ps. I knew we had a game Tuesday but with life being a blur at present I was pleased to log on to find we hadn't lost which excited me until I realised it's Monday night up your way.....thick is me at times.
lol!
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-03-06, 9:12 am

Bruce and Grabban should get a warm welcome  Smile.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-06, 9:21 am

11 games left, 6 of those at home so its all there to play for but, its now or never so we need the performance of the last few games but it must result in all three points, we all know that.

The problem is Bruce and the Villa players also know we need to win.

A very long nail biting heart wrenching night ahead and it does not matter how you chose to watch there will be no escape. Personally I find it easier being there, listening on the radio is hard, you rely on Barns and Benno and somehow it's more stressful but maybe that's just me.

Tonight's game, Derby away and our last game at home look the hardest but who can tell, Burton at home could be a blood and guts affair.

Nyone our future depends on.

VILLA H
QPR A
PRESTON H
DERBY A
SHEFFIELD W H
LEEDS A
NORWICH H
READING A
BURTON H
FULHAM A
WOLVES H

Forget what I said about the three hard games, they are all fecking hard.

KTF
ack ack ack ack ack ack

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-03-06, 10:09 am

Decided I cannot face the journey, although snow is all gone we now have heavy rain and flooding! So will not be there but will be on Chatbox and listening to the double act of Barnes and Bennett. Speak to all you other exiles later Smile
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-06, 11:10 am

@JHunterChron
LuaLua has a chance of being involved from the bench tomorrow. Coleman seems reasonably confident he’ll be available. Otherwise, injury situation unchanged. [ltr]#safc[/ltr]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-06, 1:33 pm

Is it time for 4-4-2?

STEELE
MATHEWS  KONE O'SHEA OVIEDO
MCMANAMAN CATTERMOLE EJARIA MCGREADY
  ASORO  FLETCHER
Camp Jones Maja Browning Williams Honeyman LuaLua

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Argus on 2018-03-06, 3:17 pm

I really think it's less to do with formations and more to do with finding players capable of understanding their roles in the team and sticking to it.

Last night's match was a prime example of a team losing discipline, even if it was only for a brief moment. If Palace had managed to keep to their game plan for the entire 90+ minutes, they may just have managed at least a point, but they didn't and sadly came away with nothing.

I know it's difficult for players not to instinctively react to situations during a game but unfortunately our predicament means Coleman has to find 10 outfield players who are capable of carrying out his instructions to the letter - and that could be the difference between getting a point or three from a game or nothing.

It may not be attractive for the fans but we've been out of the entertainment business for a very long time, its all about a fight for survival and whilst Coleman himself probably knows what's needed, the next few weeks will determine whether he has enough mental strength in the squad to achieve what is required.

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-03-06, 3:55 pm

Hieronymus wrote:Decided I cannot face the journey, although snow is all gone we now have heavy rain and flooding! So will not be there but will be on Chatbox and listening to the double act of Barnes and Bennett. Speak to all you other exiles later Smile
Could not even make the journey to Tynemouth for my hair appointment this morning, and my sisters birthday afternoon tea! Got turned back less than 15 minutes from home due to severe flooding.  Tomorrow look out for a plague of locusts and Thursday, fire, and Friday its pestilence I guess Laughing

So Chatbox and radio it is. But for some reason I have a good feeling about tonight. Grabban to be sent off and we win 2-0 Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-06, 5:00 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:Decided I cannot face the journey, although snow is all gone we now have heavy rain and flooding! So will not be there but will be on Chatbox and listening to the double act of Barnes and Bennett. Speak to all you other exiles later Smile
Could not even make the journey to Tynemouth for my hair appointment this morning, and my sisters birthday afternoon tea! Got turned back less than 15 minutes from home due to severe flooding.  Tomorrow look out for a plague of locusts and Thursday, fire, and Friday its pestilence I guess Laughing

So Chatbox and radio it is. But for some reason I have a good feeling about tonight. Grabban to be sent off and we win 2-0 Very Happy
The four horsemen of the apocalypse.  pirat
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-06, 8:26 pm

Lord have f*cking mercy. 
We are dog shite.  Mad Mad
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-06, 8:35 pm

f*cking wank.
Same old shit.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-06, 9:12 pm

Absolute f*cking shambles of a club.
THAT IS THE REALITY.
0-fucking3
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-06, 9:40 pm

f*cking painful that.
Where do we go from this shit?
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-06, 10:44 pm

Billy D wrote:f*cking painful that.
QPR away on Saturday

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-06, 11:03 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:f*cking painful that.
QPR away on Saturday
champion, another txxxxing.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-03-06, 11:18 pm

Chilly tonight in Sunderland so a warm drink before bed for me, will probably give my view on the game tomorrow and we can then start looking forward to Saturday.

Sleep well everyone.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-03-06, 11:20 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Chilly tonight in Sunderland so a warm drink before bed for me, will probably give my view on the game tomorrow and we can then start looking forward to Saturday.

Sleep well everyone.
Goodnight Syd.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum