SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» In, out, shake it all about
Today at 3:55 pm by cyprussyd

» New Quiz Night at the Albert
Today at 3:54 pm by DanielFullard

» Mcnair
Today at 1:22 pm by Billy D

» Fathers Day
Today at 1:21 pm by Gordon Armstrong

» Christ Allfruckingmighty
Today at 10:40 am by Billy D

» Shite keepers
Today at 10:10 am by Billy D

» New Kit
Yesterday at 9:19 pm by Nostalgic

» Who would have thought
Yesterday at 9:12 pm by Nostalgic

» Epilepsy
Yesterday at 5:53 pm by Billy D

» A good read from a Spurs fan.
Yesterday at 5:27 pm by Hieronymus

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

canary-dave

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

Seems insane.

Go down

Seems insane.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-22, 7:35 am

Jeremain Lens was an unused substitute as his Beşiktaş teammates received a real hammering at the hands of Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich in the Champions League this week.
The 30-year-old Dutch winger has struggled to cement a starting position since his summer arrival, often coming on late in games from the bench.

I know Lens wanted out so out he goes but I struggle to get my head round it. We beg steal and borrow to try and get a squad together and Lens is sitting on the bench away on loan.

And that's before I add in Kharri, Borini and Pappy, I know Pappy you say but is he really worse than what we have?
But it is what it is, just seems insane.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Seems insane.

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-02-22, 7:43 am

The players you mention didn't want to play for us...that's why they're out on loan with a hope of getting signed by the clubs they play for.....I can see your point though...all that talent that could/ should be playing in our team and we struggle along with what we have left and arguably loan players of less talent or just promise....would we be any worse off with them in the side? I guess the jury's out on that one
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2018-02-22, 7:52 am

Clutching at straws wanting or even thinking of the likes of Lens back in Sunderland .
He wanted away , he thought he was better than SAFC .
Coleman has clearly  stated if players will not commit 110% to the cause and prefer to be elsewhere then off ya go bonny lads . 
Most wanted youth to be given a chance ,,,, it is happening . Do you really want these supposed professional non entities out on the pitch ? Look at Kone as a prime example he wanted away , has he given his full commitment since ? Rodwell ,,, fekin hell even I don't have to say owt . These two are prime examples of bad apples left at a club ( and probably pissin a few other squad members off ), the others were mercenary fuks ,,, gone gone gone and do not come back .
As a final blast Lens was an Advocaat mistake ffs lets move on and get away from such shyte .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-22, 7:59 am

cretanmakem wrote:Clutching at straws wanting or even thinking of the likes of Lens back in Sunderland .
Coleman has clearly  stated if players will not commit 110% to the cause and prefer to be elsewhere then off ya go bonny lads . 
Most wanted youth to be given a chance ,,,, it is happening . Do you really want these supposed professional non entities out on the pitch ? Look at Kone as a prime example he wanted away , has he given his full commitment since ? Rodwell ,,, fekin hell even I don't have to say owt . These two are prime examples of bad apples left at a club ( and probably pissin a few other squad members off ), the others were mercenary fuks ,,, gone gone gone and do not come back .
As a final blast Lens was an Advocaat mistake ffs lets move on and get away from such shyte .
Calm down Crecian, we know all of that and I am clutching at noting, just thinking aloud. BTW Kone had a good game on Tuesday, yes we lost but not his fault.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cretanmakem on 2018-02-22, 8:09 am

cyprussyd wrote:
cretanmakem wrote:Clutching at straws wanting or even thinking of the likes of Lens back in Sunderland .
Calm down Crecian, we know all of that and I am clutching at noting, just thinking aloud. BTW Kone had a good game on Tuesday, yes we lost but not his fault.
'Crecian' a Cretan / Grecian cross , I'm generally a baldy don't need any of that stuff .
Oh and I am calm .... just needed to either have a rant or go kill someone ,,,, thought you would be the sensible target , the voice of reason ( well the voice of reasonable calm and sensibility ),,,, or tut tut maybe you just start a thread to see if anyone is still actually out there who gives a fuk about SAFC , naughty boy Syd you little tinker .

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  gil t azell on 2018-02-24, 7:38 am

I think Borini has scored in his last 4 games for AC Milan.

Good luck to him. Never really wanted to be here but at least gave his 100% when on he pitch for us. AND scored a cracking goal against our unwashed cousins from up North at the SoL.
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-02-24, 5:55 pm

The rush for the exit by most of those responsible for our general plight was huge.  Had the remained it would not have made an ounce of difference as I very much doubt  their hearts or stomachs are up for a fight.  I cannot raise the feelings to comment about their loyalty.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-24, 6:06 pm

Nostalgic wrote:The rush for the exit by most of those responsible for our general plight was huge.  Had the remained it would not have made an ounce of difference as I very much doubt  their hearts or stomachs are up for a fight.  I cannot raise the feelings to comment about their loyalty.
Always the fans fault innit?
Nowt to do with the wankers who run the club.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Nostalgic on 2018-02-24, 6:35 pm

Billy D wrote:
Nostalgic wrote:The rush for the exit by most of those responsible for our general plight was huge.  Had the remained it would not have made an ounce of difference as I very much doubt  their hearts or stomachs are up for a fight.  I cannot raise the feelings to comment about their loyalty.
Not sure what you mean there Bill, but my part was about the players who could not wait to get away, highly rewarded but lowly committed.

The fans have every right to vote with their feet as it is often their hard earned money that contributes to players wages. Having said that, leaving in droves when we go a goal or two down contributes to apathy on the field.

Nostalgic
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincemac on 2018-02-24, 6:43 pm

Nostalgic wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Not sure what you mean there Bill, but my part was about the players who could not wait to get away, highly rewarded but lowly committed.

The fans have every right to vote with their feet as it is often their hard earned money that contributes to players wages. Having said that, leaving in droves when we go a goal or two down contributes to apathy on the field.
I can’t get my head around our poor performances 
And I leave in disgust 
But I will be back again next game hoping for better 
Ohh and I don’t expect us to win many games and to day in the grand scheme of things was a good point 
However in the other grand scheme of things we just can’t keep on loosing to other poor teams 
Which we have been doing all season 
Win against the poor and loose against the better.
But we all know it doesn’t work like that
Vincemac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-24, 7:17 pm

Nostalgic wrote:
Billy D wrote:

Sorry mate, picked you up wrong.
Nee bother.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum