SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland Til I Die
Today at 12:44 am by cyprussyd

» From the Don
Yesterday at 11:48 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 18
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by canary-dave

» Weekend Weather.
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by sunderpitt

» Need Help in Identifying Some Sunderland AFC Autograph's on a shirt
Yesterday at 2:40 pm by Hieronymus

» Sartori
Yesterday at 12:08 pm by sunderpitt

» The bad old days
2018-12-13, 10:16 pm by cyprussyd

» The South Stand
2018-12-13, 8:57 pm by gil t azell

» Quiz 120
2018-12-13, 6:59 pm by Jerry the Jinx

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Red & White Army Petition.

Go down

Red & White Army Petition.

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-20, 3:27 pm

A petition has been raised in the form of an open letter to SAFC from the supporters group Red and White Army. Feel free to read the petition and if you agree then sign the petition. It’s your decision it’s your club ...........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sign the Petition
SAFC: An Open Letter to SAFC from the Red & White Army Supporters' Organisation
CHANGE.ORG

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Red & White Army Petition.

Post  vinkel on 2018-02-20, 5:11 pm

Done

National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Argus on 2018-02-20, 5:27 pm

I'm amazed that this ongoing saga has any legs left!

What purpose does this petition serve?

Any stranger reading this would think that Ellis Short is determined to hang on at all costs.

It's public knowledge that the owner WANTS to sell and I'm sure Martin Bain plus others are pursuing every possible avenue in an attempt to find a buyer, but until someone emerges with the cash then there's not a lot we fans can do about it.

If by signing this petition, fans think it will impact with our owner or CEO, then they are misguided.

They would be better off trying to find someone with a pile of cash!!

Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-20, 6:08 pm

Argus wrote:I'm amazed that this ongoing saga has any legs left!

What purpose does this petition serve?

Any stranger reading this would think that Ellis Short is determined to hang on at all costs.

It's public knowledge that the owner WANTS to sell and I'm sure Martin Bain plus others are pursuing every possible avenue in an attempt to find a buyer, but until someone emerges with the cash then there's not a lot we fans can do about it.

If by signing this petition, fans think it will impact with our owner or CEO, then they are misguided.

They would be better off trying to find someone with a pile of cash!!
Ity will make no difference at all but I have signed it because like many more I just want to feel like I'm doing something.

Frustration is a terrible thing but, tonight's the night.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  mackem1956 on 2018-02-20, 6:58 pm

Signed with great pleasure.  like
mackem1956

Back to top Go down

Post  oldblackcat on 2018-02-20, 7:49 pm

I honestly don't believe signing this would make any difference whatsoever
oldblackcat
Quizmaster
Quizmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-20, 8:00 pm

oldblackcat wrote:I honestly don't believe signing this would make any difference whatsoever
Exactly, waste of time.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-02-21, 7:34 am

Billy D wrote:
oldblackcat wrote:I honestly don't believe signing this would make any difference whatsoever
Exactly, waste of time.
Billy, if you were a doctor and 1 of your patients was close to death and there was a 1 in a billion chance a drug could save the life.would you try the drug or just say waste of time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-21, 7:38 am

vinkel wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Exactly, waste of time.
Billy, if you were a doctor and 1 of your patients was close to death and there was a 1 in a billion chance a drug could save the life.would you try the drug or just say waste of time.
That's a very abject comparison tbh with you.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-21, 7:46 am

I have said earlier that it will no doubt be a complete waste of time but, a fan has shown his frustration and is trying to do something, I applaud that so signed.

Maybe I wasted my time but it took less than a minute so I feel I can afford to waste that time by offering my support.

We all have choices, mine is to support Cookie by going to games and support this fan by signing his petition.

Others choose to do nothing.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-21, 8:00 am

cyprussyd wrote:I have said earlier that it will no doubt be a complete waste of time but, a fan has shown his frustration and is trying to do something, I applaud that so signed.

Maybe I wasted my time but it took less than a minute so I feel I can afford to waste that time by offering my support.

We all have choices, mine is to support Cookie by going to games and support this fan by signing his petition.

Well lets look up the road a little.
The Mags love a good protest.
Boycoutts, bed sheets, cardboard coffins et al.
Where's it got them? Nowhere is the answer.
They still stuck with Ashley.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-21, 8:04 am

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I have said earlier that it will no doubt be a complete waste of time but, a fan has shown his frustration and is trying to do something, I applaud that so signed.

Lets look up the road to that premier team worth around 300 mil.

You are the master of missing the point Billy or maybe missing the point is better than facing it. Waste of time or not I at least try and do something, you choose negativity and doing nothing, we all have choices.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-02-21, 8:18 am

Billy D wrote:
vinkel wrote:
Billy D wrote:
Exactly, waste of time.
That's a very abject comparison tbh with you.
I am just wondering at what point you feel is a waste of time, percentage or fraction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-21, 8:20 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:

You are the master of missing the point Billy or maybe missing the point is better than facing it. Waste of time or not I at least try and do something, you choose negativity and doing nothing, we all have choices.
It's only worth that if somebody is willing to pay it.
You might think your house is worth x amount but if it's been on the market for a year & you haven't had a single offer then you either have to drop the price or take it off the market. That's how it works.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-21, 8:53 am

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:

You might think your house is worth x amount but if it's been on the market for a year & you haven't had a single offer then you either have to drop the price or take it off the market. That's how it works.
Well I never knew that, so what you are saying is Newcastle is not worth 300 mil just the 250 mil someone was willing to pay.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-02-21, 8:53 am

Done it, though I think it will do little to influence Short, it shows solidarity with fellow supporters!!
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-21, 9:15 am

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:

Well I never knew that, so what you are saying is Newcastle is not worth 300 mil just the 250 mil someone was willing to pay.
And you accuse me of missing the point.  No
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2018-02-21, 10:50 am

I signed because we need a combined voice in large numbers to say without confrontation that we are not happy with what is happening and maybe a prospective buyer may just see how large the support base is.
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-21, 11:16 am

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:

And you accuse me of missing the point.  No
I do Billy because you usually either miss the point or simply ignore it but please educate me and explain where I have missed your point?

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kipper on 2018-02-21, 11:21 am

I get all the views and yes it probably is a waste of time, I also think some of the points made could have been better articulated. However, from my perspective, I signed because it took seconds and can't do any harm. It is solely directed at Short and will not impact the players whereas some other forms of protest can. Unfortunately none of us know exactly what is going on in Short's head and what he thinks will be a good saleable asset and how he thinks he's going to achieve a sale. From a fans perspective, his interview a while back seems pretty dishonest.

I'm not sure if going into administration has any advantages for Short over a really cheap sale now. He's a creditor so what would he be paid? As far as the club goes, if we went that route now, would we get the 10 point deduction this year or next? If it's this year maybe he's waiting until there's no hope of staying up and then go for it so we don't get hit next year. Clearly I know nothing about all of this apart from things are looking bleak. I just want Coleman to ride it all out as we fans have to.
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-21, 11:23 am

Kipper wrote:I get all the views and yes it probably is a waste of time, I also think some of the points made could have been better articulated. However, from my perspective, I signed because it took seconds and can't do any harm. It is solely directed at Short and will not impact the players whereas some other forms of protest can. Unfortunately none of us know exactly what is going on in Short's head and what he thinks will be a good saleable asset and how he thinks he's going to achieve a sale. From a fans perspective, his interview a while back seems pretty dishonest.

I'm not sure if going into administration has any advantages for Short over a really cheap sale now. He's a creditor so what would he be paid? As far as the club goes, if we went that route now, would we get the 10 point deduction this year or next? If it's this year maybe he's waiting until there's no hope of staying up and then go for it so we don't get hit next year. Clearly I know nothing about all of this apart from things are looking bleak. I just want Coleman to ride it all out as we fans have to.
like like

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-21, 2:07 pm

PETITION UPDATE

Were over 6000 signatures!

Thanks for signing and please help spread the word. If you can all get a couple of mates of family members to sign we'll be flying. We need to show how much we care about the state of our club. And remember, this petition is calling for transparency and honesty from the owner until such time he goes. Surely all SAFC supporters want that.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum