SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» Predictions Week 8
Today at 9:50 am by Derro Jimmy

» Sunderland AFC v Rochdale
Today at 9:41 am by oldblackcat

» N'Dong
Today at 9:32 am by oldblackcat

» lucky lucky me
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by cyprussyd

» Who would have thought it
Yesterday at 6:40 pm by cyprussyd

» Soon be Saturday
Yesterday at 3:59 pm by cyprussyd

» Charlie Wyke
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Kipper

» Fairweather fans
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 111
Yesterday at 11:26 am by vinkel

» Predictions
2018-09-19, 4:54 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

John you are a star

Go down

John you are a star

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-20, 1:03 pm

We've received this brilliant note from John Ellington, a Sunderland supporter from the USA that is across in the UK at the moment in order to take in a few games and catch up with some friends he's made along the way. I hope the lads can get three points tonight for him!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: John you are a star

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-02-20, 4:09 pm

That is nice. But the quality, friendliness and kindness of our fans is about the only thing we can always all agree on Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-20, 4:46 pm

Hieronymus wrote:That is nice. But the quality, friendliness and kindness of our fans is about the only thing we can always all agree on Very Happy
I thin k we can agree on many things H

• Our love of Sunderland AFC, it's history and the place it will always have in our hearts
  • Our respect and support for Coleman and his honest passion.
  • Our wish for our owner to move on
  • Our hope that whoever comes in understands football and invests in our future
  • And for me the main thing is that the bottom will be reached soon and the climb back will begin

We disagree on Bane and we all have our own way of showing how we feel, mine is to go to games, support Coleman and hope. Yours is to stay at home and listen on radio, no right or wrong and both come with stress and often a feeling of let down.

Maybe tonight will be a good night and one of pride and pleasure, maybe.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-02-20, 6:58 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Hieronymus wrote:That is nice. But the quality, friendliness and kindness of our fans is about the only thing we can always all agree on Very Happy
I thin k we can agree on many things H

• Our love of Sunderland AFC, it's history and the place it will always have in our hearts
  • Our respect and support for Coleman and his honest passion.
  • Our wish for our owner to move on
  • Our hope that whoever comes in understands football and invests in our future
  • And for me the main thing is that the bottom will be reached soon and the climb back will begin

We disagree on Bane and we all have our own way of showing how we feel, mine is to go to games, support Coleman and hope. Yours is to stay at home and listen on radio, no right or wrong and both come with stress and often a feeling of let down.

Maybe tonight will be a good night and one of pride and pleasure, maybe.
Of course we have many things you and I, and most on here, agree on. My comment was not well written but was really referring to the wider 'WE' as in SAFC fans generally Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum