SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Sunderland Til I Die
Today at 12:44 am by cyprussyd

» From the Don
Yesterday at 11:48 pm by cyprussyd

» Sunderland v Bristol Rovers
Yesterday at 9:35 pm by barrowmackem

» Predictions Week 18
Yesterday at 8:05 pm by canary-dave

» Weekend Weather.
Yesterday at 3:08 pm by sunderpitt

» Need Help in Identifying Some Sunderland AFC Autograph's on a shirt
Yesterday at 2:40 pm by Hieronymus

» Sartori
Yesterday at 12:08 pm by sunderpitt

» The bad old days
2018-12-13, 10:16 pm by cyprussyd

» The South Stand
2018-12-13, 8:57 pm by gil t azell

» Quiz 120
2018-12-13, 6:59 pm by Jerry the Jinx

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Bolton Wanderers v Sunderland AFC

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Bolton Wanderers v Sunderland AFC

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-19, 4:45 pm

Cattermole or McNair
Kone or Browning
Fletcher or Maja

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-19, 4:59 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Reading Cookies comments today it looks like a back 3 again so will go

CAMP
KONE   O'SHEA  CLARKE-SALTER
MATHEWS                                                OVIEDO
ASORO  CATTERMOLE EJARIA WILLIAMS
MAJA
If that's it I'll change my prediction  to a 4-0 defeat.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-19, 5:55 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:Reading Cookies comments today it looks like a back 3 again so will go

CAMP
MAJA
You are allowed to name your team.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  lesmac on 2018-02-19, 7:04 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:

CAMP
MAJA
                                                           Montgomery
                                            Malone   Watson    Pitt   Guthrie
                                                Horswill    Kerr   Porterfield
                                       Hughes                                   Tuert
                                                               Hallam

OK I'm an old codger living in the past but you did say I could name my team   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lesmac
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://lesmcleanphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-19, 7:12 pm

lesmac wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Billy D wrote:

CAMP
MAJA
                                                           Montgomery
                                            Malone   Watson    Pitt   Guthrie
                                                Horswill    Kerr   Porterfield
                                       Hughes                                   Tuert
                                                               Hallam

OK I'm an old codger living in the past but you did say I could name my team   Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
If only

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-19, 7:52 pm

Lamine Kone and Paddy McNair are in contention to face Bolton Wanderers on Tuesday night (KO 8pm).
McNair, 22, hasn’t featured since a 1-0 defeat to Barnsley on New Year’s Day, but he came through two under-23 games unscathed and bolsters Chris Coleman’s midfield options.
Likewise, Kone has an important role to play between now and the end of the campaign, with a ‘late decision’ set to made over Ovie Ejaria after the on-loan Liverpool man missed Saturday’s defeat.
Marc Wilson and Kazenga LuaLua will definitely miss the game, though, with Coleman providing the latest news at his pre-match press conference on Monday morning.
“Kaz got a kick on his ankle on Friday, and his ankle had been a problem even before then,” said the Sunderland boss.
“Marc Wilson is a no, but obviously Jonny Williams came on as a sub at the weekend and Callum McManaman was also in the squad so they are fine.”
He continued: “Paddy McNair is back, Lamine Kone is back, and they are both available to start.
“Ovie is training this morning [Monday]. He joined with a bit of a problem but he’s getting through it.
“I’m sure he’ll get through the session today but it is the reaction we have to wait for.
“That’s not me playing games, I genuinely can’t say if he’s going to be ready until he wakes up in the morning.”

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-20, 1:08 pm

Bolton Wanderers may have forward Aaron Wilbraham and midfielder Darren Pratley back for Tuesday's game against relegation rivals Sunderland.
Wilbraham has been out with a calf injury and Pratley has been sidelined by a cracked fibula since 1 January.
Sunderland boss Chris Coleman will have Lamine Kone and Paddy McNair available for the trip as they return to fitness.
Bryan Oviedo may also return after he missed the Black Cats' 2-0 home defeat by Brentford on Saturday.

MATCH FACTS

• Bolton are winless in their last five home matches against the Black Cats (D2 L3) in all competitions, since winning 2-0 in the Premier League in May 2008.

• Sunderland and Bolton have never shared two league draws within the same season, despite facing in 66 previous league seasons stretching back to 1890/91.

• Mark Little was sent off for Bolton last weekend versus QPR - the Trotters last picked up a red card in consecutive league games back in the Premier League in December 2011.

• Chris Coleman has lost each of his last four visits to the Macron Stadium, only picking up one win there during his managerial career - a 2-0 win for Fulham on the final day of the 2003/04 Premier League season.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-20, 2:02 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Bolton Wanderers may have forward Aaron Wilbraham and midfielder Darren Pratley back for Tuesday's game against relegation rivals Sunderland.
Wilbraham has been out with a calf injury and Pratley has been sidelined by a cracked fibula since 1 January.
Sunderland boss Chris Coleman will have Lamine Kone and Paddy McNair available for the trip as they return to fitness.
Bryan Oviedo may also return after he missed the Black Cats' 2-0 home defeat by Brentford on Saturday.

MATCH FACTS

• Bolton are winless in their last five home matches against the Black Cats (D2 L3) in all competitions, since winning 2-0 in the Premier League in May 2008.

• Sunderland and Bolton have never shared two league draws within the same season, despite facing in 66 previous league seasons stretching back to 1890/91.

• Mark Little was sent off for Bolton last weekend versus QPR - the Trotters last picked up a red card in consecutive league games back in the Premier League in December 2011.

• Chris Coleman has lost each of his last four visits to the Macron Stadium, only picking up one win there during his managerial career - a 2-0 win for Fulham on the final day of the 2003/04 Premier League season.

He was Joe Mangle in Neighbours.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-02-20, 5:09 pm

Tonight I will not be listening to the match or even checking on the score until the game is over. That way I won't be going around kicking the furniture.

National News Correspondent.
National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-20, 5:59 pm

vinkel wrote:Tonight I will not be listening to the match or even checking on the score until the game is over. That way I won't be going around kicking the furniture.
No change in my routine, radio ready.join H on chatbox and whatever happens no furniture kicking for me.

Come on you bonny lads
ack ack ack ack ack ack ack

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-20, 7:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-02-20, 7:24 pm

5 at the back...Matthews injured?
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-20, 7:28 pm

Very unsure about team, is Mathews injured?

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-02-20, 7:34 pm

cyprussyd wrote:Very unsure about team, is Mathews injured?

Well I guess Fletcher cannot play against Boro... I never thought I thought I would miss Vaughan..maja comes on in 2nd half.

Jones.. honest lad, just not a very good footballer, out of contract in the summer?

Not a great deal of creativity
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-20, 7:38 pm

Home win.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-20, 7:59 pm

Burton winning at Barnsley.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-20, 8:49 pm

Well that was an excellent 1st half.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-20, 9:17 pm

Billy D wrote:Well that was an excellent 1st half.
very good second so far

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  oxfordshire on 2018-02-20, 9:48 pm

Looking like another nail in the coffin
oxfordshire
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-20, 9:56 pm

We battled hard tonight, not over yet, Boro next.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-20, 11:09 pm

Well another nil poi as the frog eaters would say.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-21, 12:09 am

Chris Coleman refused to be downbeat following Sunderland’s defeat to Bolton Wanderers, insisting his side showed the ‘heart and spirit’ needed to turn things around.
The Black Cats produced a dominant performance at Macron Stadium but a fortuitous goal condemned them to defeat, as Zach Clough’s contentious early strike sealed the points.
Ashley Fletcher saw a flurry of first-half chances fall by the wayside, with Callum McManaman denied in the dying seconds as the stubborn Bolton defence held firm.
Post-match, Coleman shared his take on a frustrating night.
“In terms of our performance that was a lot more like it tonight,” said the Welshman.
“It was never going to be easy coming here and it was a big game for them as well, but I think we were the better team over the 90 minutes.”
He continued: “They got that goal which was incredibly fortunate, but after that we really dictated.
“Maybe we will get one of those decisions and they’ll come to us – I think you earn them –  but tonight we drew a line in the sand after the last four games where we were performing for 45 minutes here and there.
“That’s not good enough and it has to be for 90 minutes with that type of heart and spirit, and then we’ll have a great chance of getting out of trouble.
“We have to march on, march forward, because I thought we showed good team spirit tonight and there was a good balance about us which is what we need moving forward.
“If you’re going to lose you have to leave everything out on the pitch, and I thought we left everything on the pitch tonight.
“I’m disappointed because we’ve lost three points and it was another opportunity for us, but I can’t criticise the lads’ endeavour and work rate.”

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-02-21, 4:30 pm

Fair assessment - it sounded reasonable, they got stuck in, the fans supported them loudly, and looking at the stats we really should have got at least a draw. We have to try and resolve the lack of goals though. We had chances last night and failed to take them. Oh if only we still had jermain Defoe here. No way would we be in this mess Crying or Very sad
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  paddocklad on 2018-02-21, 7:53 pm

Do u think we would still be in this position if we hadn’t let grabbon go at least he was scoring goals, had more points with him than without
paddocklad
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-02-21, 9:10 pm

paddocklad wrote:Do u think we would still be in this position if we hadn’t let grabbon go at least he was scoring goals, had more points with him than without
Well we were still in bottom three with Grabban here, so no guarantees, but he might have put one or two of those away last night. Is he even getting a game wherever he went to?
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum