SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
THE CATS NEXT GAME

Widget powered by WhatstheScore.com

Latest topics
» Predictions Week 8
Today at 9:53 am by Panther

» Sunderland AFC v Rochdale
Today at 9:41 am by oldblackcat

» N'Dong
Today at 9:32 am by oldblackcat

» lucky lucky me
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by cyprussyd

» Who would have thought it
Yesterday at 6:40 pm by cyprussyd

» Soon be Saturday
Yesterday at 3:59 pm by cyprussyd

» Charlie Wyke
Yesterday at 2:55 pm by Kipper

» Fairweather fans
Yesterday at 1:25 pm by cyprussyd

» Quiz 111
Yesterday at 11:26 am by vinkel

» Predictions
2018-09-19, 4:54 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

Bolton Wanderers v Sunderland AFC

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-17, 7:25 pm

Tue 20 Feb KO 20.00
Macron Stadium

I thought long and hard about doing a match day thread for this game because our quiet little forum is all but killed of thanks to our teams latest disappointment, I cant even be bothered to give my views on the Brentford game.

But this supporter will continue hoping and backing the team and SunderMad, hopefully someone will even join in.

So Bolton and a game where two nervous teams will try and get a result with pressure on both teams but maybe a little more on Bolton.

Hopefully Oviedo and LuaLua will be fit, my team will probably surprise but I would go...

CAMP
MATHEWS  KONE  O'SHEA OVIEDO
ASORO  CATTERMOLE MCNAIR WILLIAMS
LUALUA
MAJA
Steele Fletcher Ejaria Clarke-Salter Mcgeady Honeyman Robson

Last edited by cyprussyd on 2018-02-20, 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bolton Wanderers v Sunderland AFC

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-17, 7:37 pm

Meh.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-02-17, 7:41 pm

Billy D wrote:Meh.
What is meh

National News Correspondent.

Back to top Go down

Post  vinkel on 2018-02-17, 7:44 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Tue 20 Feb KO 20.00
Macron Stadium

I thought long and hard about doing a match day thread for this game because our quiet little forum is all but killed of thanks to our teams latest disappointment, I cant even be bothered to give my views on the Brentford game.

But this supporter will continue hoping and backing the team and SunderMad, hopefully someone will even join in.

So Bolton and a game where two nervous teams will try and get a result with pressure on both teams but maybe a little more on Bolton.

Hopefully Oviedo and LuaLua will be fit, my team will probably surprise but I would go...

CAMP
LUALUA
MAJA
Only 2 new lads in the team, doesn't say much for recruitment.n

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-17, 7:51 pm

vinkel wrote:
Billy D wrote:Meh.
What is meh
It means you dinnet give a f*ck either way.
Like our players.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-17, 7:54 pm

vinkel wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Tue 20 Feb KO 20.00
Macron Stadium

CAMP
LUALUA
MAJA
Only 2 new lads in the team, doesn't say much for recruitment.n
I would play Maja because Fletcher cant play Saturday and Ejaria will play instead of McNair.

My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-17, 10:13 pm

LuaLua wont be fit for Tuesday but Oviedo is fine so

CAMP
HONEYMAN  CATTERMOLE EJARIA WILLIAMS
ASORO
MAJA
Steele Fletcher McNair Clarke-Salter Mcgeady Gooch Robson

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Mackemneil on 2018-02-17, 11:45 pm

cyprussyd wrote:LuaLua wont be fit for Tuesday but Oviedo is fine so

CAMP
ASORO
MAJA
A lot of pressure on Tuesday night, I would agree that we need to count on our more xperienced players ability to handle that pressure and not too many kids this time.

CAMP
MATHEWS KONE O'SHEA OVIEDO
CATTERMOLE
ASORO MCNAIR ERJARIA WILLIAMS
MAJA
Mackemneil

http://mackemneil.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-17, 11:49 pm

Mackemneil wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:LuaLua wont be fit for Tuesday but Oviedo is fine so

CAMP
ASORO
MAJA
A lot of pressure on Tuesday night, I would agree that we need to count on our more xperienced players ability to handle that pressure and not too many kids this time.

CAMP
MATHEWS KONE O'SHEA OVIEDO
CATTERMOLE
ASORO MCNAIR ERJARIA WILLIAMS
MAJA
i like that team and formation

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-18, 10:16 am

Chris Coleman: Sunderland's match at Bolton Wanderers 'game of season', says boss

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[size=11]Chris Coleman's Sunderland lost 2-0 to Brentford on Saturday
[/size]

Tuesday's game at fellow Championship strugglers Bolton Wanderers is Sunderland's "game of the season", says manager Chris Coleman.
The Wearsiders were beaten 2-0 by Brentford on Saturday - their 16th defeat in 32 league games this season - to stay three points adrift of safety.
Bolton are three places above the Black Cats and four points clear of the drop.
"There is a lack of cohesion and confidence, there are nerves," Coleman told BBC Newcastle.
"It's not the time of the season to have that problem and we can't afford that. Tuesday's game is the game of the season for us. It'll be a big test."
Coincidentally, Sunderland's corresponding fixture against Bolton in October 2017 was the final game under Coleman's predecessor Simon Grayson.
Home form has been an ongoing problem for Sunderland, with just two home league wins in the past 26 games.
A 3-3 comeback draw at Bristol City on 10 February was a chink of light in their battle against the drop, but the Brentford loss was a sobering reminder of the task that lies ahead if they are to achieve that feat.
"It's painful for everyone, we're all suffering," the former Wales boss added. "It's been the same theme - especially at the Stadium of Light where wins have been precious.
"There is no place for shrinking violets. If you can't cope, don't pretend you can.
"It's only the strong who give you chance of fighting when you're in the position we're in."

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-19, 12:29 am

Well the countdown begins to what Cookie rightly says is our game of the season, a must win if ever there was one.

Of course its also a must in for Bolton so anything like the Brentford performance is simply unacceptable.

Back 3 or back 4 matters less than who that 3 or 4 will be and even a half hearted Kone must be an improvement. Browning, who I like, has just crumbled, why I dont know but he must be taken out of the firing line for his good and ours. Clarke-Salter, O'Shea and Wilson are the options left.

Get that right and we may have a chance because we just cant keep on giving goals away.

I will be glued to Radio Newcastle and hope my spray wont be needed but 999 is on speed dial, just in case.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-02-19, 9:07 am

So many 'must win' games in last 5 years but this season it feels like every game!. Another one at Bolton and my only glimmer of hope come from it being away from home. Less pressure and more chance for players to put in a "second half at Bristol City" performance - for the whole 90 mins would be good!

I will open Chatbox aroound 7:30pm and we can all chew our nails together.

Have a good day lads and lasses and remember it is only football Very Happy
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-02-19, 10:09 am

I have been reading some of the Brentford supporters comments.. the Bees are a club I followed when I lived in London.

Mainly there were sad and pitied us and could not really believe how poor we were.. no pressing, tackling back etc a very half hearted side 

Let's hope Bolton fans comments are going to be the opposite.. please

To be pitied by opposing fans is just too humiliating
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-19, 10:19 am

sunderpitt wrote:I have been reading some of the Brentford supporters comments.. the Bees are a club I followed when I lived in London.

Mainly there were sad and pitied us and could not really believe how poor we were.. no pressing, tackling back etc a very half hearted side 

I am starting to feel very sorry for you Sunders, depressed, angry, humiliated, I feel none of these emotions.

I love my club and will be there next season come what may but, it really is just a game, not life and death.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-02-19, 10:46 am

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:I have been reading some of the Brentford supporters comments.. the Bees are a club I followed when I lived in London.

I am starting to feel very sorry for you Sunders, depressed, angry, humiliated, I feel none of these emotions.

I love my club and will be there next season come what may but, it really is just a game, not life and death.

Not really fan then.. you just like a day out..
sunderpitt
Number Cruncher
Number Cruncher

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-02-19, 11:12 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Sunders  I hope that was tongue in cheek. One thing you cannot question is Syd's state of being a fan  like

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-19, 12:59 pm

canary-dave wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

Sunders  I hope that was tongue in cheek. One thing you cannot question is Syd's state of being a fan  like
He is from Pittington Dave, say no more

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-19, 1:11 pm

‎Gareth Milkman‎ to SUNDERLAND AFC SUPPORTERS ASSOCIATION - COXHOE BRANCH
[size=12]2 hrs · 

Hi Bolton fan here just wondering if you could spread the word thanks 
In the 3rd minute of @OfficialBWFC vs @SunderlandAFC on Tuesday night we are “FLASHING A LIGHT FOR FRANCO” for a minute to show our support for 3 year old Franco, currently fighting Leukaemia [ltr]#flashalightforfranco[/ltr] [ltr]#bwfc[/ltr] [ltr]#safc[/ltr]

[/size]

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy D on 2018-02-19, 1:14 pm

Blah blah f*cking blah.
Billy D
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-19, 1:37 pm

Billy D wrote:Blah blah f*cking blah.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-19, 2:26 pm

Reading Cookies comments today it looks like a back 3 again so will go

CAMP
KONE   O'SHEA  CLARKE-SALTER
MATHEWS                                                OVIEDO
ASORO  CATTERMOLE EJARIA WILLIAMS
MAJA

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-02-19, 2:44 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
canary-dave wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:

He is from Pittington Dave, say no more

Very Happy

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid MCFC on 2018-02-19, 3:42 pm

I’ve not read the Brentford fans comments so cannot comment on them but I’ll give you my pennies worth.

The word pity can have different connotations and not all of them negative.  Maybe a better word is sympathise, I don’t give a damn about your owner or some of the lazy bastards that play for you but I do sympathise with you as fans.  That sympathy dos’nt come from a position of superiority but from the fact I know what you are going through, as do most football fans.

Traditional ‘enemies’ will be loving your predicament but if possible turn it against them, in our dark days there was so much dark humour flying around it was difficult not to laugh sometimes. Smile at your friends and laugh at your enemies (or punch them)

Keep the faith Sunders. Wink
Sid MCFC
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  canary-dave on 2018-02-19, 3:58 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:

I’ve not read the Brentford fans comments so cannot comment on them but I’ll give you my pennies worth.

The word pity can have different connotations and not all of them negative.  Maybe a better word is sympathise, I don’t give a damn about your owner or some of the lazy bastards that play for you but I do sympathise with you as fans.  That sympathy dos’nt come from a position of superiority but from the fact I know what you are going through, as do most football fans.

Traditional ‘enemies’ will be loving your predicament but if possible turn it against them, in our dark days there was so much dark humour flying around it was difficult not to laugh sometimes. Smile at your friends and laugh at your enemies (or punch them)

Sid, you maybe spell your name wrong but just like our Syd you are a gentleman  Cool

canary-dave
Admin Spammer Swatter

Back to top Go down

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-19, 4:41 pm

Sid MCFC wrote:

You may or may not know but I travel to games on the SAFC Coxhoe branch bus and that dark humour is fantastic. Yes we have the usual shit, useless bastards when one by one the weary travellers get on the bus after games but we also have, well you cant win them all and Saturday the talk was are we doing a weekend at Blackpool next season.

At least we are not being thrashed of that bloody Manchester team in blue.

cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum