SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
»  Who will be manager next season
Today at 8:08 pm by Rovertsafc

» Club announce SoL changes following relegation.
Today at 8:06 pm by Rovertsafc

» Times article Caukling (sp)
Today at 7:09 pm by lesmac

» Sunderland v Burton
Today at 7:04 pm by lesmac

» Windrush scandal
Today at 4:57 pm by Billy D

» Predictions Week 34
Today at 2:46 pm by canary-dave

» Fan of the Year
Today at 12:35 pm by Billy D

» Its started
Today at 12:29 pm by Billy D

» Final home game
Today at 11:07 am by canary-dave

» Well I was going to ask
Today at 10:44 am by cyprussyd

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests :: 1 Bot

Billy D, canary-dave, Rovertsafc

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 328 on 2012-09-14, 11:57 am

From Moonhead on Twitter

Go down

From Moonhead on Twitter

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-10, 11:41 am

I’d love us to just randomly sell out the next home game on the back of this, Coleman is 100% right. If our crowds become fewer the players etc will just think ‘you know what, f*ck they can’t care to show up, why should we’. Also what better way to ‘protest’ (for all those protesters out there) than to have 45,000 people screaming short out! If the team don’t turn up when we give them the support they need, then I understand, don’t come back if you really don’t want to. We need the togetherness we had under Big Sam, that’s the only way we’re gonna survive I’m afraid! //Moonhead

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 44735
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 69
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: From Moonhead on Twitter

Post  gil t azell on 2018-02-10, 5:42 pm

cyprussyd wrote:I’d love us to just randomly sell out the next home game on the back of this, Coleman is 100% right. If our crowds become fewer the players etc will just think ‘you know what, f*ck they can’t care to show up, why should we’. Also what better way to ‘protest’ (for all those protesters out there) than to have 45,000 people screaming short out! If the team don’t turn up when we give them the support they need, then I understand, don’t come back if you really don’t want to. We need the togetherness we had under Big Sam, that’s the only way we’re gonna survive I’m afraid! //Moonhead

We have turned up in droves for years watching this sh*te. It's about time they gave us something in return.

Screaming for Short out would be pointless imo. 

Cannot see us getting 40000 for a good few seasons at the moment. Just need all the positive fans there supporting the team and not the fairweather tossers.
avatar
gil t azell
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 5055
Join date : 2012-08-03
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: From Moonhead on Twitter

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-02-10, 6:06 pm

gil t azell wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I’d love us to just randomly sell out the next home game on the back of this, Coleman is 100% right. If our crowds become fewer the players etc will just think ‘you know what, f*ck they can’t care to show up, why should we’. Also what better way to ‘protest’ (for all those protesters out there) than to have 45,000 people screaming short out! If the team don’t turn up when we give them the support they need, then I understand, don’t come back if you really don’t want to. We need the togetherness we had under Big Sam, that’s the only way we’re gonna survive I’m afraid! //Moonhead

We have turned up in droves for years watching this sh*te. It's about time they gave us something in return.

Screaming for Short out would be pointless imo. 

Cannot see us getting 40000 for a good few seasons at the moment. Just need all the positive fans there supporting the team and not the fairweather tossers.
Reports online saying SAFC only turned up today late in the second half after there supporters left the stadium ....maybe CC ripped them a new one....go figure!

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9740
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: From Moonhead on Twitter

Post  Hieronymus on 2018-02-10, 6:27 pm

Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I’d love us to just randomly sell out the next home game on the back of this, Coleman is 100% right. If our crowds become fewer the players etc will just think ‘you know what, f*ck they can’t care to show up, why should we’. Also what better way to ‘protest’ (for all those protesters out there) than to have 45,000 people screaming short out! If the team don’t turn up when we give them the support they need, then I understand, don’t come back if you really don’t want to. We need the togetherness we had under Big Sam, that’s the only way we’re gonna survive I’m afraid! //Moonhead

We have turned up in droves for years watching this sh*te. It's about time they gave us something in return.

Screaming for Short out would be pointless imo. 

Cannot see us getting 40000 for a good few seasons at the moment. Just need all the positive fans there supporting the team and not the fairweather tossers.
Reports online saying SAFC only turned up today late in the second half after there supporters left the stadium ....maybe CC ripped them a new one....go figure!
It sounded like many, maybe even most, stayed to the end. They were pretty loud when the second and thrid goals went in anyway, and at the final whistle. We impoved by switching to a back 4 at half time and with McGeady coming on. Very Happy
avatar
Hieronymus
Admin Problem Solver
Admin Problem Solver

Posts : 9077
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 61

Back to top Go down

Re: From Moonhead on Twitter

Post  Black Cat Kiwi on 2018-02-10, 7:17 pm

Hieronymus wrote:
Black Cat Kiwi wrote:
gil t azell wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:I’d love us to just randomly sell out the next home game on the back of this, Coleman is 100% right. If our crowds become fewer the players etc will just think ‘you know what, f*ck they can’t care to show up, why should we’. Also what better way to ‘protest’ (for all those protesters out there) than to have 45,000 people screaming short out! If the team don’t turn up when we give them the support they need, then I understand, don’t come back if you really don’t want to. We need the togetherness we had under Big Sam, that’s the only way we’re gonna survive I’m afraid! //Moonhead

We have turned up in droves for years watching this sh*te. It's about time they gave us something in return.

Screaming for Short out would be pointless imo. 

Cannot see us getting 40000 for a good few seasons at the moment. Just need all the positive fans there supporting the team and not the fairweather tossers.
Reports online saying SAFC only turned up today late in the second half after there supporters left the stadium ....maybe CC ripped them a new one....go figure!
It sounded like many, maybe even most, stayed to the end. They were pretty loud when the second and thrid goals went in anyway, and at the final whistle. We impoved by switching to a back 4 at half time and with McGeady coming on. Very Happy
Thank goodness for that. We lack the skill to play 3 out from the back

________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Black Cat Kiwi
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 9740
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 100
Location : Godzone

Back to top Go down

Re: From Moonhead on Twitter

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum