SunderMad
Why not join in with our small but perfectly formed community?

We are always looking for new members so sign up and join in, its free.

SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO HIT A SNAG WHEN TRYING TO REGISTER! NOT SURE WHY? IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM EMAIL ME AND I WILL SORT IT?
sundamad@aol.com
NEXT GAME
FcTables.com
LAST GAME
FcTables.com
Sky Sports-SunderMad Exclusive.
Latest topics
» Match Day Thread
Today at 6:31 am by cyprussyd

» Predictions Week 32
Yesterday at 10:41 pm by Black Cat Kiwi

» Tickets
Yesterday at 9:17 pm by vinkel

» Close to home
Yesterday at 8:39 pm by gil t azell

» John Bercow
Yesterday at 8:36 pm by gil t azell

» Something is dodgy
Yesterday at 7:38 pm by canary-dave

» I agree with this
Yesterday at 6:34 pm by gil t azell

» News: Club legend reveals how he almost became Sunderland manager during failed takeover bid
Yesterday at 2:17 pm by MrRAWhite

» Cup Final Info
Yesterday at 8:57 am by Kipper

» Happy Birthday Gil
2019-03-20, 10:15 pm by MrRAWhite

Sky Bet League 1
FcTables.com

If true it just makes me want to scream

Go down

If true it just makes me want to scream

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-08, 9:31 am

It just doesn't get any better eh?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


'Sunderland sending nearly £30,000 a week to France for loan flops'
French sports newspaper L'Equipe claim the Black Cats are subsidising the wages of Wahbi Khazri and Papy Djilobodji - and they won't be alone
CHRONICLELIVE.CO.UK

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48652
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If true it just makes me want to scream

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-02-08, 9:55 am

cyprussyd wrote:It just doesn't get any better eh?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


'Sunderland sending nearly £30,000 a week to France for loan flops'
French sports newspaper L'Equipe claim the Black Cats are subsidising the wages of Wahbi Khazri and Papy Djilobodji - and they won't be alone
CHRONICLELIVE.CO.UK


You must be Violet Elizabeth Bott then (even you must get that reference )
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7775
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: If true it just makes me want to scream

Post  Lever Malone on 2018-02-08, 10:49 am

This isn't much of a surprise. It is often the case that a club bringing a player in on loan only pay a part of the wages with the loaner club making up the difference. I am sure that this has also been the case with many players that Sunderland have brought in on loan.
Lever Malone
Lever Malone
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 903
Join date : 2012-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: If true it just makes me want to scream

Post  MrRAWhite on 2018-02-08, 11:17 am

saw this on other forums.. Our club must be the worst ran in history..

________________________________________________________
Born a Sunderland fan, live life as a Sunderland fan and will die a Sunderland fan..
MrRAWhite
MrRAWhite
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 4961
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 58
Location : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Re: If true it just makes me want to scream

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-08, 11:24 am

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:It just doesn't get any better eh?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


'Sunderland sending nearly £30,000 a week to France for loan flops'
French sports newspaper L'Equipe claim the Black Cats are subsidising the wages of Wahbi Khazri and Papy Djilobodji - and they won't be alone
CHRONICLELIVE.CO.UK


You must be Violet Elizabeth Bott then (even you must get that reference )
not a clue

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48652
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If true it just makes me want to scream

Post  sunderpitt on 2018-02-08, 12:16 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:It just doesn't get any better eh?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


'Sunderland sending nearly £30,000 a week to France for loan flops'
French sports newspaper L'Equipe claim the Black Cats are subsidising the wages of Wahbi Khazri and Papy Djilobodji - and they won't be alone
CHRONICLELIVE.CO.UK


You must be Violet Elizabeth Bott then (even you must get that reference )
not a clue


It makes me want to screeem and screeem and screeem!
sunderpitt
sunderpitt
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 7775
Join date : 2012-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: If true it just makes me want to scream

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-08, 12:19 pm

sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
sunderpitt wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:It just doesn't get any better eh?


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


'Sunderland sending nearly £30,000 a week to France for loan flops'
French sports newspaper L'Equipe claim the Black Cats are subsidising the wages of Wahbi Khazri and Papy Djilobodji - and they won't be alone
CHRONICLELIVE.CO.UK


You must be Violet Elizabeth Bott then (even you must get that reference )
not a clue


It makes me want to screeem and screeem and screeem!
Just googled Violet Bott and it seems she is from just William and I am pleased to say that like the Simpsons I have never watched Just William.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48652
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If true it just makes me want to scream

Post  Kipper on 2018-02-08, 2:48 pm

I read today that Lens and Borini have met their stipulations for a permanent move i.e they've played the required number of games. So, can we stop paying them any wages we are currently paying and can we have some money for them please?
Kipper
Kipper
Investigative fact finder
Investigative fact finder

Posts : 1266
Join date : 2016-03-17
Location : North Yorks

Back to top Go down

Re: If true it just makes me want to scream

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-08, 3:46 pm

Kipper wrote:I read today that Lens and Borini have met their stipulations for a permanent move i.e they've played the required number of games. So, can we stop paying them any wages we are currently paying and can we have some money for them please?
Sunderland stand to receive around £8 million through the sales of Fabio Borini and Jeremain Lens, according to the Northern Echo.
It is claimed the pair have triggered clauses in their loan deals which force their temporary employers to buy them outright.
Borini and Lens were loaned to AC Milan and Besiktas, respectively, in the wake of Sunderland's relegation to the Championship last season.
...See more



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Report: Sunderland set for £8 million windfall as Borini and Lens clauses triggered
The Sunderland pair should complete permanent summer moves.
HITC.COM

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48652
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If true it just makes me want to scream

Post  Guest on 2018-02-08, 5:37 pm

cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:I read today that Lens and Borini have met their stipulations for a permanent move i.e they've played the required number of games. So, can we stop paying them any wages we are currently paying and can we have some money for them please?
Sunderland stand to receive around £8 million through the sales of Fabio Borini and Jeremain Lens, according to the Northern Echo.
It is claimed the pair have triggered clauses in their loan deals which force their temporary employers to buy them outright.
Borini and Lens were loaned to AC Milan and Besiktas, respectively, in the wake of Sunderland's relegation to the Championship last season.
...See more






Report: Sunderland set for £8 million windfall as Borini and Lens clauses triggered
The Sunderland pair should complete permanent summer moves.
HITC.COM
Oh good, a bit more off the debt.
Sadly, nowt for coal man.
Ellis will see to that & trouser it.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: If true it just makes me want to scream

Post  cyprussyd on 2018-02-08, 5:46 pm

Billy D wrote:
cyprussyd wrote:
Kipper wrote:I read today that Lens and Borini have met their stipulations for a permanent move i.e they've played the required number of games. So, can we stop paying them any wages we are currently paying and can we have some money for them please?
Sunderland stand to receive around £8 million through the sales of Fabio Borini and Jeremain Lens, according to the Northern Echo.
It is claimed the pair have triggered clauses in their loan deals which force their temporary employers to buy them outright.
Borini and Lens were loaned to AC Milan and Besiktas, respectively, in the wake of Sunderland's relegation to the Championship last season.
...See more



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Report: Sunderland set for £8 million windfall as Borini and Lens clauses triggered
The Sunderland pair should complete permanent summer moves.
HITC.COM
Oh good, a bit more off the debt.
Sadly, nowt for coal man.
Ellis will see to that & trouser it.
Bane says he phones Short every month and gets a cheque for the shortfall between income and expenditure.

I expect the 8mil to come into play when that call takes place but, on the bright side the smaller the debt the sooner we find a buyer.

________________________________________________________
          My glass is always half full and occasionally over flowing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cyprussyd
cyprussyd
Senior Member(Top Cat)
Senior Member(Top Cat)

Posts : 48652
Join date : 2012-07-31
Age : 70
Location : Durham

http://www.sunderlandmad.com

Back to top Go down

Re: If true it just makes me want to scream

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum